The Archie Battersbee case #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her behaviour is normal? Has she looked around at the tens of thousands of graves and noticed nobody else is spending days camped at a graveside covered in tat and glowing like a visiting spaceship. For whose benefit is this unusual behaviour for? Why is she upset on how other people cope with the loss of a child? I don't know anyone who posts messages online they are visiting a grave. Why are you letting the World know you are at your sons graveside for 18 hours? What message are you trying to convey?
She’s what I call a grief thief. It’s a shame she didn’t pay that child as much attention when he was still alive. Overcompensating

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She’s what I call a grief thief. It’s a shame she didn’t pay that child as much attention when he was still alive. Overcompensating
Yeah - Archie could never have committed suicide look how much I love him...

...Look everybody how much I love him in death - I loved him this much in life.

Countdown to Coroner's Inquest.

Reactions: 16
Hollie just posted a recent video of Archie. This is what she had over her mantle in that video. She makes comments in the video that Archie would have been great in a night club.

Spoilered it because though it contains no gratuitious nudity they are obviously nude. And using a toilet.
1672324496932.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Hollie just posted a recent video of Archie. This is what she had over her mantle in that video. She makes comments in the video that Archie would have been great in a night club.

Spoilered it because though it contains no gratuitious nudity they are obviously nude. And using a toilet.
There's something wrong with her brain.

Reactions: 7
I have come to the conclusion that Archie was probably what people call the "Scapegoat" of the family. For children it causes a lot of damage, especially if it starts when they are very young and it usually causes Depression. There is a good article explaining what it means and what happens. Here is the link if anyone wants to read: Family Scapegoat Meaning, It's Syndrome and Know 15 Healing Ways (themindfool.com)

They also had a section on "The Scapegoat Child" and how the child is usually treated. Here are some screenshots from that:
I`ve always thought of Archie as an acutely sensitive child,certainly not cast from the same mould as that thuggish family.Probably had more talent than the rest of them put together,hope they all rot in Hades with the rest of their kind! Great article BTW.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Didn't she let Archie down, and not leave him hanging?

Seriously, she needs sectioning for her own good.

Reactions: 9
Didn't she let Archie down, and not leave him hanging?

Seriously, she needs sectioning for her own good.
She couldn't so she ran and got a neighbour who did and he fell on his head and he was only hanging for a few minutes and Lisa/Hollie did CPR so his heart only stopped for a few minutes and he wasn't brain dead. Although what actually happened is anyones guess but for his brain to have died he was hanging for more than a few minutes.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She couldn't so she ran and got a neighbour who did and he fell on his head and he was only hanging for a few minutes and Lisa/Hollie did CPR so his heart only stopped for a few minutes and he wasn't brain dead. Although what actually happened is anyones guess but for his brain to have died he was hanging for more than a few minutes.
I read somewhere that with hanging it takes 6 minutes for brain death to occur and the heart stops in 10 minutes, so he was most likely hanging for more than 10. Hollie said in one of her stories he was hanging for 40 which seeing as he had a GCS of 3 when the Paramedics arrived, the 40 minute time seems more likely.

• Sad
I read somewhere that with hanging it takes 6 minutes for brain death to occur and the heart stops in 10 minutes, so he was most likely hanging for more than 10. Hollie said in one of her stories he was hanging for 40 which seeing as he had a GCS of 3 when the Paramedics arrived, the 40 minute time seems more likely.
Being from Southend I was initially supportive of Holly/Lisa and couldn't believe what the NHS was doing. It was only when the case went to Court and the Court documents were published it was obvious that his brain was dead and decaying and sliding into his spinal column. The inquest will present a factual timeline based on evidence and not wild speculation. Holly/Lisa will once again bask in the media limelight with whatever is discovered and whatever the verdict is and then hopefully we shall never hear from her again.

One observation. The suicide rate in this Country is vastly under reported. Many suicides are classed as accidental or ruled as misadventure. No parent wants to hear that their child deliberately killed themselves and although it might give them comfort the death was accidental it hides the epidemic of mental health problems children are suffering following 2 years of lock down. Instead of fighting the NHS and keeping a corpse in suspended animation Holly/Lisa could have used her brief time in the media spotlight to highlight the real problem of children self harming and killing themselves and campaigned / fund raised for more funds for children's mental health support.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That is just one of the accounts Hollie gave.
She has said that she found him on the floor.

She has said she found him hanging and got him down.

She has said that a passerby/neighbour gave Archie CPR.

She has said she gave Archie CPR.

She has said Archie was not breathing for no more than 3 minutes.

She has said Archie was hanging for 40 minutes.

All of this she said on her various Social Media accounts at some time since April 2022. Just what the inquest will believe of her evidence is "probably not a lot"

I am wondering if she can even lie straight in bed.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
That is just one of the accounts Hollie gave.
She has said that she found him on the floor.

She has said she found him hanging and got him down.

She has said that a passerby/neighbour gave Archie CPR.

She has said she gave Archie CPR.

She has said Archie was not breathing for no more than 3 minutes.

She has said Archie was hanging for 40 minutes.

All of this she said on her various Social Media accounts at some time since April 2022. Just what the inquest will believe of her evidence is "probably not a lot"

I am wondering if she can even lie straight in bed.
I can't even imagine the shock and pain a parent must feel when finding their child like this.

The media would in this event give the parents room and not go hunting for stories by intruding.

The Courts ruled anonymity for the child and parents - However it was Hollie/Lisa who went to the press and created this media feeding frenzy by constantly feeding it with new information and new photos and updates. Version of events altered constantly with her narrative of a TikTok challenge and this is what the media reported. The media circus was of Hollie/Lisa own creation.

There has now been virtual media silence since the Coroner said no evidence of a TikTok challenge and that Archie was in a dark place.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I can see that there will be a media frenzy over her actions in the not too distant future.

Reactions: 5
I can see that there will be a media frenzy over her actions in the not too distant future.
If ruled suicide she will never accept the verdict. She never accepted the medical experts why should she accept what the Coroner finds. He was alive and recovering and was murdered by the NHS. The Coroner is part of the establishment she so hates.

If ruled accidental or misadventure then she will probably feel 'vindicated' that he didn't kill himself.

His electronic devices have been scrupulously investigated and what they find will make for very uncomfortable reading/viewing for Hollie/Lisa.

I think the press/media will still treat her with kid gloves as she is a grieving mother unless anything comes out on his electronic devices.

His factual medical evidence will be made public and for many for the first time they will hear he was brain dead days after he was found.

Whatever is discovered and revealed and reported she still has 'Archie's Army' to fall back on and post to them what her 'truth' is knowing they won't question her narrative.

Once the inquest is over the Police will move on with the incident with the car chase.

It is still very sad a child decided to end his life and very sad his Mother turned it into the circus we witnessed.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
His factual medical evidence will be made public and for many for the first time they will hear he was brain dead days after he was found.
They know this but they refuse to accept the medical definition of brain dead and believe that given more time there's a chance he could have recovered because they saw something on tiktok of someone coming out of a coma. Hollie refused the tests then it was too late to do said tests and even with them, she claimed they couldn't be conclusive because they don't account for miracles. She and her followers will never accept what any sane person knows.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They know this but they refuse to accept the medical definition of brain dead and believe that given more time there's a chance he could have recovered because they saw something on tiktok of someone coming out of a coma. Hollie refused the tests then it was too late to do said tests and even with them, she claimed they couldn't be conclusive because they don't account for miracles. She and her followers will never accept what any sane person knows.
When the brain swelled and was pushed out his skull and down his spinal column most rational people knew there was no hope.

I'm sure I read a post from a nurse that they will keep on trying for the families sake to resuscitate a child even when they know there is no hope then and if the heart is restarted and the child is brain dead the family can have a short time to come to terms and be around their child and say their goodbyes when they switch off life support.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Once the inquest is over the Police will move on with the incident with the car chase.
Whoever was involved in the car chase and allegedly caused GBH with intent, is due back to answer bail this month.

If indeed one of those involved is, as rumoured, Hollie, then the inquest date will have absolutely no bearing on the work of the police and the CPS in gaining convictions.

Especially as whoever it was took the law into their own hands, and the maximum sentence for GBH with intent is life imprisonment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.