The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she just needs to blend it and her bronzer in. Some beauty blogger!

Omg she got her brows done......oh wait they are just the same, big bushy hairy caterpillars stuck on her head. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOMAN MOW THOSE MONSTERS!
F9B69982-F82F-4D10-ACF6-6F2D3EF356E3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know it's a woman's choice and we shouldn't shy away from our natural body hair but her eyebrows actually make me feel sick. I think it's the way she brushes the hair vertically.

Reactions: 8
Am I missing some thing about this ffffiing capsule wardrobe lark. She seems to post a new one every week surely that is the direct opposite of a capsule wardrobe. You hardly ever see her wearing anything but those jeans from Top Shop (don’t get me started on those, someone up high at TS must be pissing their pants with glee they got away with that design ) or a plain white T Shirt. I really don’t know how Anna got so popular... it like she decided on a niche of Monica esque from Friends and created a persona around it... it’s not the real her. Over the years she has now lost touch with reality and what the average person who follows her can afford.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's quite likeable compared to other YT influencers. Those eyebrows though...she's like a poor man's Lucy Hale. Harsh I know but accurate.

Reactions: 10
She's quite likeable compared to other YT influencers. Those eyebrows though...she's like a poor man's Lucy Hale. Harsh I know but accurate.
I think Anna is quite sweet but my god, she needs to sort the brows out.

Reactions: 7
Anna’s two recent posts or videos. I never watch them but just see the links on Insta stories: organising kitchen cupboards and a handbag video . The kitchen video - WTAF - she must have absolutely nothing to do at all if she has time for this. Scrambling around for lifestyle content and it’s embarassing. Those who fawn over this need to give their heads a wobble. The second video about handbags : there are dupes for the bags that cost a trillion pounds that no ordinary 20 something can afford. Anna has just lost touch. This is a big issue with these first wave influencers who got into this sphere early and must pinch themselves every day as they never would make it now. They then start going high end which bears zero resemblance to their followers anymore. As I have said before I rarely buy anything that these sheeple are schilling as there is zero originality to it they are all just selling the next big thing. I think there are many of us who feel the same. There are a few people in the beauty game who haven’t sold out British Beauty Blogger being one of them

Reactions: 9
Anna’s two recent posts or videos. I never watch them but just see the links on Insta stories: organising kitchen cupboards and a handbag video . The kitchen video - WTAF - she must have absolutely nothing to do at all if she has time for this. Scrambling around for lifestyle content and it’s embarassing. Those who fawn over this need to give their heads a wobble. The second video about handbags : there are dupes for the bags that cost a trillion pounds that no ordinary 20 something can afford. Anna has just lost touch. This is a big issue with these first wave influencers who got into this sphere early and must pinch themselves every day as they never would make it now. They then start going high end which bears zero resemblance to their followers anymore. As I have said before I rarely buy anything that these sheeple are schilling as there is zero originality to it they are all just selling the next big thing. I think there are many of us who feel the same. There are a few people in the beauty game who haven’t sold out British Beauty Blogger being one of them
Yes totally. Anna seems a nice person but how the hell has she made a lucrative career out of being so bland? I watched a bit of her 'capshool' vlog the other day :sleep:. I never ever watch any of the Brit YTers 'My new purchases' as it is always Charlotte fecking Tilbury or Pat McGrath or something equally £££. Never Superdrug or Boots.
Did anyone else use to watch Lauren Luke years ago with her snoring pug? First wave of Beauty YTer and it all seems so long ago and low key.

Reactions: 10
One tooth in her front row looks so discoloured in comparison to the rest, unless it’s my telly but wow

Yes totally. Anna seems a nice person but how the hell has she made a lucrative career out of being so bland? I watched a bit of her 'capshool' vlog the other day :sleep:. I never ever watch any of the Brit YTers 'My new purchases' as it is always Charlotte fecking Tilbury or Pat McGrath or something equally £££. Never Superdrug or Boots.
Did anyone else use to watch Lauren Luke years ago with her snoring pug? First wave of Beauty YTer and it all seems so long ago and low key.
I miss Lauren. She isn't around much anymore ;/ OMG, I thought that was a bf or something snoring ahahaha!

Reactions: 2
Let’s go to whistles and spend £300 on a plain black top OMG women so bloody boring she has been wearing the same makeup for years just so bland can see why her and Mrs dull pebbles are besties 💤

Reactions: 7
I seriously think she thinks they look good. Big eyebrows are fine, but seeing chunky brushed up hairs is just....no. can't take this seriously.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.