The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^ You forgot to mention those awful white jeans she normally wears, unless you like them lol

Reactions: 1
I wish she would dress less like an androgenous Mass with legs and more for her shape and age and gender ??‍♀ she looks so nice in colour! All these black/grey shapeless baggy sweaters and baggy jeans are so horrible and it's literally her every day go to. I wish her and Lilly would stop taking style tips from each other ??‍♀
Let's not be sexist please. Just because she and Lily are women doesn't mean they should be limited to wearing certain kinds of clothing. They wear what they are comfortable in and that's fine. I agree with you about the color and the jeans though. Any time either one of them wears color they look terrific. And don't get me started on the whole jeans thing. Why anybody would pay a lot of money for a pair of new jeans that were already ripped is beyond me. If you want to do that, just go down to the thrift store, buy a pair, and distress them yourself. Then those damn high waisted jeans have come back in style and I just can't. I thought we left those in the 90s. Some fashion trends need to die once and for all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand who she is supposed to appeal to. Who is the target market? She is selling caramel pancake spread and dominos alongside Topshop and a book about being tidy? It’s a mish mash that I don’t get.

Reactions: 3
That What I Eat video was all a scramble. I hate where it gets to the point where I feel like people only make a certain type of video because they're sponsored. That apple/ cheese/ mustard thing was weird af, and it might not be but it certainly looked so.

I actually think she could be so successful with YT if she had a job (at least part-time) and did YT on the side ! Her life would be much more relatable...

Her latest video made me want to throw something at my phone. She researched drug store dupes for her favorite high end make-up items. She had nothing but negative things to say about the more affordable brands. Oddly enough, the thing she seemed to complain about the most was the fact that they gave you more for your money. She's been so out of touch with reality that she forgot that poor people like more bang for their buck. Unlike you Anna, poor people don't get high end products #kindlygifted to them every week. Let's see how she feels about drug store make-brands once YouTube no longer exists and she actually has to pay for all the tit she loves.

Reactions: 7
Her latest video made me want to throw something at my phone. She researched drug store dupes for her favorite high end make-up items. She had nothing but negative things to say about the more affordable brands. Oddly enough, the thing she seemed to complain about the most was the fact that they gave you more for your money. She's been so out of touch with reality that she forgot that poor people like more bang for their buck. Unlike you Anna, poor people don't get high end products #kindlygifted to them every week. Let's see how she feels about drug store make-brands once YouTube no longer exists and she actually has to pay for all the tit she loves.
There was a really valid comment on the video saying she had forced this just to post it and even people who couldn’t afford high end could enjoy her content, it got something like 35 likes and she deleted it!!!!!

Anyone listen to The High Low? (Podcast by two journalists, Dolly Alderton and Pandora Sykes)

Well. I feel like Anna is trying SO hard to be like Pandora Sykes that it’s actually cringe.

EDITS indeeeeeed!

One user seems to have called her out on the weird wave/ chunk of her thigh missing from editing.

Screenshot 2019-05-22 at 4.39.58 PM.png
Screenshot 2019-05-22 at 4.52.32 PM.png

I also kind of thought she was above these random resort/ hotel mirror bikini selfies, but apparently not.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
^ She's looking a lot more smug recently which isn't usually the case with her. I'm just a lot more used to her self-deprecating style but that can be just as annoying sometimes lol

^ She's looking a lot more smug recently which isn't usually the case with her. I'm just a lot more used to her self-deprecating style but that can be just as annoying sometimes lol
Yeah I've noticed an arrogance that seems to translate on IG lately and I unfollowed because of that. It's odd.

Reactions: 2
She was great 4/5 years ago. Now she's just so dull and has nothing about her. I do think she'd be nice and genuine in person though, unlike loads of other YTers.

Reactions: 4
Anna really knows how to pick the most flattering photos! [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, I really wouldn't be proud of that if I were you, Anna!! [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

Reactions: 6
Well, I really wouldn't be proud of that if I were you, Anna!! [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]
Holy tit, they do not suit her at all. I honestly don't know what happened, she use to look really beautiful and I don't think it's all to do with aging.

Reactions: 6
Holy tit, they do not suit her at all. I honestly don't know what happened, she use to look really beautiful and I don't think it's all to do with aging.
Right? She was such a stunner! Now all I see is them brows, which have completely taken over her face and that terrible haircut, which does her no favours. [emoji2356][emoji2356]

• Wow
Reactions: 12
^ Each time you remind us how she looked before lol, I just can't get my head around what's happened to her in these last few years. I know styles, trends and preferences change but still...
I've been wondering who she reminds me of now with those ridiculous brows (imo) and I think it's Noel Gallagher.

Reactions: 5
^ Each time you remind us how she looked before lol, I just can't get my head around what's happened to her in these last few years. I know styles, trends and preferences change but still...
I've been wondering who she reminds me of now with those ridiculous brows (imo) and I think it's Noel Gallagher.

I think of that woman out of dodgeball with the mono brow.

8DCAD737-042E-40E8-B82D-1F354AF43612.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.