The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her instagram story is just scary. I can’t beleive that her family don’t say anything about those flipping eye brows... plus she appears to be wearing some sort of zippy boiler suit. I have no idea how her or Lily ever got to be influencers.... they both dress as super frumps

Reactions: 5
I have no idea how she got so many followers. She must have been in right place at right time. Just been down a huge Anna edit rabbit hole looking at her posts and it’s all bland boring nobody stuff and she has almost half a million followers??

Oh jaysus has anyone seen her insta story today? Those brows are out of control! She is really pretty but those brows are all I see, they are taking over her head! For the love of god woman trim them, mow them whatever, just stop it now! Somebody needs to stage an intervention!
11225EBF-BAAC-4FB8-98B6-DFF266C320A3.jpeg
11225EBF-BAAC-4FB8-98B6-DFF266C320A3.jpeg
BC41287E-3F37-4FF2-A436-6E1A4FACD384.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Dear god if she was my bridesmaid I’d pin her down and pluck those mofos! Hopefully when she comes to her senses and has them mowed she can donate the hair to charity and some good will
7D92F2DF-3473-48AE-9B88-C1337355ABEC.jpeg
come of it!

• Haha
A £220 pyjama top?! Is she off her head??
You beat me to it. She has lost the absolute bloody plot. Christ alive the majority of people who follow her have no chance at all of buying such a thing. That is the problem with these influencers - people like Anna, Lily, Ruth Crilly have lost touch with reality as well as having lost all credibility. If I hear Anna say the word capsule wardrobe one more time I will go mad. In fairness though she found her niche which when it is boiled down to base level is just being tidy and organised and is milking it for all it’s worth. I can’t wait for the bubble to burst though as these instagramers will have the shock of their lives if they had to work in the real world.

Reactions: 7
You beat me to it. She has lost the absolute bloody plot. Christ alive the majority of people who follow her have no chance at all of buying such a thing. That is the problem with these influencers - people like Anna, Lily, Ruth Crilly have lost touch with reality as well as having lost all credibility. If I hear Anna say the word capsule wardrobe one more time I will go mad. In fairness though she found her niche which when it is boiled down to base level is just being tidy and organised and is milking it for all it’s worth. I can’t wait for the bubble to burst though as these instagramers will have the shock of their lives if they had to work in the real world.
Like a lot here I used to like her - she seemed quite a nice relatable girl - probably still is but omfg her content is so boring. Capsule wardrobe, Products I Like (always far too expensive to be of interest to me) and What I eat in a Day - always Waitrose or Hello bloody Fresh. How the hell she made a career out of such mediocrity is staggering yet in the YT/Insta world sadly the normality.

Reactions: 11
If YouTube was a party.....
This is Anna.
91D22CD9-2AF5-48B1-9362-8910257F09DB.jpeg

The sponge cake. 😐
Plain, basic, kinda boring, nobody’s first choice.....
But safe 😐 you can’t offend with sponge cake.
However, nobody’s gonna rave about how great the sponge cake was 🤷‍♀️ It was kinda just there, nobody pays much attention to it. 🤣
I unfollowed Anna just before miserablily had her baby 🤣 I’ve also banned the words capsule wardrobe and glossier

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If YouTube was a party.....
This is Anna.
View attachment 26821

The sponge cake. 😐
Plain, basic, kinda boring, nobody’s first choice.....
But safe 😐 you can’t offend with sponge cake.
However, nobody’s gonna rave about how great the sponge cake was 🤷‍♀️ It was kinda just there, nobody pays much attention to it. 🤣
I unfollowed Anna just before miserablily had her baby 🤣 I’ve also banned the words capsule wardrobe and glossier
Add to your banned words 'bullet journal'. Aaaarrgghhh.

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind her, although I agree her eyebrows are becoming ridiculous. The thing that bothers me is her constant “capsule wardrobe” posts. But ALWAYS with new clothes, a true capsule wardrobe shouldn’t have to be updated every two months...

Reactions: 8
I like Anna, I can watch pretty much all of her content but she always says she’s got a ‘shed load of xxx product on’ like this highlight, honestly I wouldn’t even know she had any on?! Woooaaahh there with your crazy highlight, I work up more of a shine power walking the school run 🏃🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.