The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've reached the point where my skin actually crawls when I look at them. I think when I glance at them my brain automatically jumps to the conclusion that they're some sort of creepy crawly 🤢
Ha, same! They’re truly horrific 😱

Reactions: 1
How did she not look at the old photos of herself in those videos with lily at the weekend and think that she looked so much better before?

Reactions: 4
I like Anna, and she is so darn organised and good at creating content BUT I have similar issues with her eyebrows!!! I tell myself it's ridiculous but I literally have to stop watching her stuff as they make me feel queasy!! I don't know why!!!

Reactions: 5
I like Anna, and she is so darn organised and good at creating content BUT I have similar issues with her eyebrows!!! I tell myself it's ridiculous but I literally have to stop watching her stuff as they make me feel queasy!! I don't know why!!!
Do you not think that her content is just repetitive? Half the time when she posts a link I think to myself - have we not seen that before????

Someone please tell me why when she says high street is she including expensive items, arket and m and s are top end high street!!

I’d say Jigsaw and Whistles are top end high street, and those two are more mid-level, but yeah. £125 shirts, etc. Relatable.

Reactions: 2
Her content is sooooo repetitive. Capsule (in no way capsule) wardrobe, make up tutorial, favourites and the odd cooking video. I like her though, she seems like a genuinely nice person. Although I don't relate to her crazy expensive taste I do like when she vlogs.

Reactions: 3
I just can’t get past those horrific brows. I think she’s a nice person, bland, but nice. It’s the brows that do me in. They are beyond terrible.

Reactions: 4
I'm all for a full brow, but these things are so distracting that I can't stop looking at them!! They're completely out of control!!!

• Haha
even on her 30th birthday she is schilling stuff to us all. it is just really sad that she can't just enjoy a holiday away without there being some work... I actually feel sorry for these people.

Reactions: 3
I'm all for a full brow, but these things are so distracting that I can't stop looking at them!! They're completely out of control!!!
I feel like she’s trying to go for a Maisie Williams look or something idk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.