The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, you know a lot! I had no idea about all these things, but I do think she would do that. Some other brides may have made it more about them.

But regardless of all of that, she doesn’t strike me as the type of person to have a very expensive wedding.
She’s quite private about stuff like that but I’ve been watching her for about six years and have a good memory lol. She often champions an Alzheimer’s charity for any fundraising type things which maybe makes me think that the parent Mark lost was due to early Alzheimer’s. They asked wedding guests to donate to that and she sold two handbags on depop giving the proceeds to that charity and mentioned that it was a cause close to her and Mark’s hearts.

Reactions: 11
She’s quite private about stuff like that but I’ve been watching her for about six years and have a good memory lol. She often champions an Alzheimer’s charity for any fundraising type things which maybe makes me think that the parent Mark lost was due to early Alzheimer’s. They asked wedding guests to donate to that and she sold two handbags on depop giving the proceeds to that charity and mentioned that it was a cause close to her and Mark’s hearts.
I think in the podcast when Anna and Lily talked about house buying etc., Anna mentioned it was an uncle who died that gave Mark that inheritance, she didn’t mention a parent.

Also, why has she inspired him to do a middle parting? I get creepy guy vibes from his hair now!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I must have missed the reference to uncle. I remember her saying a very close family member and the money was divided amongst him and his siblings so perhaps assumed parent. When they talk about visiting his family it’s always a reference to one parent & step parent

I think in the podcast when Anna and Lily talked about house buying etc., Anna mentioned it was an uncle who died that gave Mark that inheritance, she didn’t mention a parent.

Also, why has she inspired him to do a middle parting? I get creepy guy vibes from his hair now!

Jumping back to Anna’s lack of proofreading... surely an app like Grammarly (or whatever it’s called) could help with that? It would only take a couple of minutes to review her posts before she submits them.

Reactions: 3
Jumping back to Anna’s lack of proofreading... surely an app like Grammarly (or whatever it’s called) could help with that? It would only take a couple of minutes to review her posts before she submits them.
It’s mark’s job.... surely he should pick these things up too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.