The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Anna has posted a blog about finances. Move over Governor of the Bank of England.... apparently we should all be working out what our monthly income is then paying some of that towards bills, then tax and then savings and what’s left you can spend.... Christ my life will be transformed with that knowledge

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow Anna has posted a blog about finances. Move over Governor of the Bank of England.... apparently we should all be working out what our monthly income is then paying some of that towards bills, then tax and then savings and what’s left you can spend.... Christ my life will be transformed with that knowledge
Just shows how out of touch these influencers are

Reactions: 2
Jesus! I wouldn't normally slag off someone's features but wtf! How can she think they look nice and compliment her face? Why has no-one told her how tit they are? 😂

Reactions: 5
Giving financial advice when they get given everything for free :ROFLMAO: how out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 9
Wow just W O W! It looks like two huge hairy caterpillars are taking over her head! The comments on these pictures though ...”eyebrow goals” wtf are you blind!

Reactions: 6
That video was so cringe, she was acting like a 10 year old who had met their hero, she was proper arse licking and it was embarrassing, the lighting was also so over exposed, far too bright to showcase the make up she was getting done

Reactions: 2
That video was so cringe, she was acting like a 10 year old who had met their hero, she was proper arse licking and it was embarrassing, the lighting was also so over exposed, far too bright to showcase the make up she was getting done
She seems to fangirl everyone she meets lol

Reactions: 1
My favourite vids from Anna and Lilly are fashion hauls. Hilarious. They should be entitled “clothes my granny would wear and probably look better in”. Why do they both dress like colour blind middle aged women? Frump style anyone?

Reactions: 4
I know we keep talking about them but her eyebrows without make up on!!! How does she not notice how much they are shortening her face!! I’m not into eyebrows but W O W

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Use your savings to sort those horrific eyebrows out Anna. Use ALL your savings if you have to. It’s a worthy cause.

Reactions: 1
Said it before, the thick eyebrow trend needs to die a death. We’ve had it for years now, it’s overdone and if we’re honest with ourselves, I reckon the majority of us don’t reallllly like it.

Not necessarily advocating pencil thin lines from 90s but damn can we not make our eyes look like piggy little beads thanks to the unarched fur growing above them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.