The Anna Edit #9 Praise be! Mark has planted his seed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it has been removed now, so would be very hard to find. There have been a lot of discussions about it start of December when Anna just moved.
I had the link saved and it has been fully removed now. But also once the house sale was finalised, you could only see the details but not many pictures. I remember there was an image of the front of the house, and not any of the inside/rooms.
You can still see the house sale history with prices on Right Move if you know the address but no pictures.

Reactions: 6
I had the link saved and it has been fully removed now. But also once the house sale was finalised, you could only see the details but not many pictures. I remember there was an image of the front of the house, and not any of the inside/rooms.
You can still see the house sale history with prices on Right Move if you know the address but no pictures.
LOL her house is such a huge let down, it feels very soulless and cold to me. I mean, kind of suit them right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It seems less common to me to get this info taken off Rightmove? We bought our house four years ago and as far as I’m aware you can still see the sales pictures on the sold pages, if you’re so inclined. I wonder if getting this removed was part of her Rightmove deal?

Reactions: 4
she's become as annoying as those über-rich people who give unsolicited financial advice such as "just save 2K each month, it's easy✌🏼"

tone deaf to the point I can't even watch her videos for a good laugh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
It seems less common to me to get this info taken off Rightmove? We bought our house four years ago and as far as I’m aware you can still see the sales pictures on the sold pages, if you’re so inclined. I wonder if getting this removed was part of her Rightmove deal?
You can email them. One of the reno accounts said she was mortified when her viewers said that they know where she live, but they always mentioned the date they moved in and the location. Then she mentioned that you can get them to remove it by emailing them

Reactions: 9
You can email them. One of the reno accounts said she was mortified when her viewers said that they know where she live, but they always mentioned the date they moved in and the location. Then she mentioned that you can get them to remove it by emailing them
I didn’t know that. As I’m not a public figure, I don’t think I’ll bother lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same, our house is still on rightmove with all pictures 3 years later. Anna's was too for at least a month or two after sale, she only removed it after so many people on tattle were able to find it. I still have a PDF brochure from her estate agents, it has all the original pics. I think some of that is still on their Facebook account too.

• Wow
I didn’t know that. As I’m not a public figure, I don’t think I’ll bother lol.
Hahaha, yeah. HAHA she had to remove it because she is still the girl next door haha

Just putting it here, in case anyone wants to remove their listing

1620914340973.png

Reactions: 7
Megan Ellaby also had all traces of her house listing removed too... these influencers really think they’re something don’t they 🙄

• Haha
Pregnancy is not an illness. Why doesn't Anna just get on with it? For my first pregnancy I was working full time and commuting 130 miles a day. For my second, I was working part time and had a one year old. Like every other woman I got on with it and didn't write down and analyse every possible symptom. Surely with Anna finding out so early and concentrating and analysing every single second of her pregnancy, it will be a very long nine months!
Imagine for us viewers! It’s only been like 5 months and I already feel like it’s been a year of hearing about her pregnancy.

I’ve not listened, but someone on Lily’s thread mentioned Anna made a comment on the podcast about the backlash Zoe received over the sex toy thing, and that because she was pregnant people should be nice because they don’t know what people have going on in the background (paraphrased, as I say I haven’t listened).

To me this again just sums up Anna’s attitude to being pregnant and her job, like we should all forgive her for crap content because she’s pregnant. I rewatched Lily’s early trimester videos, and she made a similar comment about getting negative comments on her videos at the time, and “if people only knew I was pregnant they’d understand!”

I’ve not been pregnant myself, but it seems once again a totally different world these influencers live in. Women often have to keep working while hiding their pregnancy in the early stages, without getting to use it as an excuse for being crap at their jobs? Am I missing something?

Reactions: 40
I’ve not listened, but someone on Lily’s thread mentioned Anna made a comment on the podcast about the backlash Zoe received over the sex toy thing, and that because she was pregnant people should be nice because they don’t know what people have going on in the background (paraphrased, as I say I haven’t listened).

To me this again just sums up Anna’s attitude to being pregnant and her job, like we should all forgive her for crap content because she’s pregnant. I rewatched Lily’s early trimester videos, and she made a similar comment about getting negative comments on her videos at the time, and “if people only knew I was pregnant they’d understand!”

I’ve not been pregnant myself, but it seems once again a totally different world these influencers live in. Women often have to keep working while hiding their pregnancy in the early stages, without getting to use it as an excuse for being crap at their jobs? Am I missing something?
and when it's not pregnant it's the "I'M A MOTHER" attitude, I'm quite sure Anna will like this one, lol

Reactions: 21
This is slightly off-topic, but if any of you receive newsletters from renowned makeup artist, loveliest of ladies, and overall queen, Lisa Eldridge, you'll have seen the one she recently sent out informing her followers of a delay in her spring/summer makeup launch. She explains the cause and apologizes because she didn't want to compromise on the customer experience and delivery times. This is all PRE launch, btw. That is how you do it. It just reminds me of how Anna mishandled her whole notebook thing, not having her logistics figured out, going radio silent, and overall not taking responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
and when it's not pregnant it's the "I'M A MOTHER" attitude, I'm quite sure Anna will like this one, lol
Oh Lord, I can just see every vlog from the birth-date onwards including at least half-a-dozen statements that begin ‘as a mother ...’

• Sick
Reactions: 18

No you're not. Most people just have to suck it up and get on with it.

I did tell my boss early because I was vomming several times a day and had to keep excusing myself from meetings. She was very understanding but I still had to perform at my job.

Reactions: 11
This is slightly off-topic, but if any of you receive newsletters from renowned makeup artist, loveliest of ladies, and overall queen, Lisa Eldridge, you'll have seen the one she recently sent out informing her followers of a delay in her spring/summer makeup launch. She explains the cause and apologizes because she didn't want to compromise on the customer experience and delivery times. This is all PRE launch, btw. That is how you do it. It just reminds me of how Anna mishandled her whole notebook thing, not having her logistics figured out, going radio silent, and overall not taking responsibility.
Lisa is just pure class and you can tell she takes all her ventures seriously.

Reactions: 21
I also told my manager and got some leeway but obviously still had to do 90% of my work!!
TBH here is where I think things are pretty tit for women. Some of the symptoms in the first 12 weeks are awful and you can be so unwell but you’re expected to hide it and get on with things. If men carried babies do you think they’d sit in meetings frantically sucking ginger sweets hoping they don’t vom? Doubt it!

that being said- Anna’s video made it very clear she was one of the lucky ones who don’t get that sick. So no excuse really.

Reactions: 25
Any family of mine who were pregnant only concession at work was less travel, the way I’m looking at it Kate Middleton had severe morning sickness and several trips to hospital per pregnancy and has done more work then Anna and she had world press following her. Just confirms how much easy money Anna gets.

Reactions: 19
According to Anna, you shouldn’t blame her because she is carrying future Prince Issac of Shoreham. So #bekind

The official statement for that stupid diary was ‘the launch was perfect”.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
her stories from yesterday and today (yes, I'm avoiding school work), she must be taking the piss with all those ad/gifted items and then making a separate ad break, wtf

also the part about the razor company believing it's one's decision to shave or not got me eyerolling so hard
Screenshot_20210514-004946_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210514-005018_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210514-005021_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210514-112832_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210514-113708_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210514-114242_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.