The Anna Edit #9 Praise be! Mark has planted his seed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really know if it's the done thing to make a new thread when your own thread title has the most likes, but the last thread is at 54 pages, and I have some time, so here we are! Thanks to everyone who voted for my thread title, and sorry to those who were sickened by it, and now have to see it for the next while.

So, after months of Tattle speculation, an ever increasing boob situation, and even a melasma moment, it has been confirmed: Anna is with child!

Expect many more of these (see below) bump 'moments' over the next few months. I'm expecting a full nude bump photo shoot (featuring Mark, also nude) before Anna gives birth to Mark Isaac 'Fig' Newton Jnr.

ae.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I don't really know if it's the done thing to make a new thread when your own thread title has the most likes, but the last thread is at 54 pages, and I have some time, so here we are! Thanks to everyone who voted for my thread title, and sorry to those who were sickened by it, and now have to see it for the next while.

So, after months of Tattle speculation, an ever increasing boob situation, and even a melasma moment, it has been confirmed: Anna is with child!

Expect many more of these (see below) bump 'moments' over the next few months. I'm expecting a full nude bump photo shoot (featuring Mark, also nude) before Anna gives birth to Mark Isaac 'Fig' Newton Jnr.

View attachment 544497
Blessed be the fruit, the Lord has opened 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Listened to the latest podcast whilst cleaning. Wow, the flipping giggling from Anna in ALL THE ADS!

Such a cliché of herself [giggles] and everything we say here.

Reactions: 14
I have a few takeaways from the podcast (finished listening to it this morning).

They mention telling Mark's mum about the baby (but not his dad) so I think this is possibly where Mark's inheritance came from and who the baby will be named after.

Anna mentions taking a chunk of time off after the baby is born - she says she will have zero income during this time. So not true. We know a simple swipe up can earn her a few grand.

Listened to the latest podcast whilst cleaning. Wow, the flipping giggling from Anna in ALL THE ADS!

Such a cliché of herself [giggles] and everything we say here.
The giggling is SO annoying!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I never commented on the pregnancy speculation and I actually didn't think she was but in hindsight it was there quite plain to see. The reminiscent baby Nanna pics, the melasma, the weird editing of the kitchen tour, the census joke, the unexplained influx of flowers, the boobs. So tell us Anna you're pregnant without telling us you're pregnant. Well done tattler super sleuths.

Reactions: 38
Anna mentions taking a chunk of time off after the baby is born - she says she will have zero income during this time. So not true. We know a simple swipe up can earn her a few grand.
Agreed, she’s talking bollocks. Swipe ups will keep the money rolling in 🙄
And it’s not like she’ll have all the usual expense of a baby, she’ll have the pram, clothes, nursery furniture, baby carrier etc etc gifted!

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Oh so is she planning to private all her existing videos? Because even if she's not one of the mega youtubers who can live off the views their old videos get, I'm sure she benefits from having an extensive collection of videos. Plus, as you said, she will SO be on instagram and link all the pr gifts (does she use that term?) with swipe up, earning a nice little extra. I bet she thinks people still don't know how and where influencers make a lot of their money.

Reactions: 36
So the company won’t pay out while she’s on mat leave? Stop trying to be #relatable Anna we all know that you will have income as you will probably ramp up the ads until the end of June and pay yourself after baby is born, all I see on Instagram is 90% ads in her stories anyway

Reactions: 35
all I see on Instagram is 90% ads in her stories anyway

Exactly, her content has been dire for months and she’s still made money. Even if she takes time off it’s hard to see how she won’t make anything when the baby comes. Especially with Mark home full time.

Reactions: 18
I think she could possibly make more money when he is born I can picture her saying hello fresh is perfect for when you have a newborn, so is this cream ect, these lululemon pants are dreamy ect

Reactions: 18
1619296519426.png

Playing bingo. Can someone tell them that taking a picture with a camera in front is so 2010, pretty sure this is something that she inspired by Lizzy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never commented on the pregnancy speculation and I actually didn't think she was but in hindsight it was there quite plain to see. The reminiscent baby Nanna pics, the melasma, the weird editing of the kitchen tour, the census joke, the unexplained influx of flowers, the boobs. So tell us Anna you're pregnant without telling us you're pregnant. Well done tattler super sleuths.
The weightgain, the puffy face, the lack of peloton exercise, lack of content and a lot of mistakes made when content does go out... the list goes on

Agreed, she’s talking bollocks. Swipe ups will keep the money rolling in 🙄
And it’s not like she’ll have all the usual expense of a baby, she’ll have the pram, clothes, nursery furniture, baby carrier etc etc gifted!
And youtube adsense revenue will keep rolling in

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.