The Anna Edit #9 Praise be! Mark has planted his seed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her stories from yesterday and today (yes, I'm avoiding school work), she must be taking the piss with all those ad/gifted items and then making a separate ad break, wtf

also the part about the razor company believing it's one's decision to shave or not got me eyerolling so hard
View attachment 573569

View attachment 573574
View attachment 573575
View attachment 573577
View attachment 573579
View attachment 573580
I sounded like a mean girl, but man, she is the miracle of the social media world. Her eyebrows are a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 22
her stories from yesterday and today (yes, I'm avoiding school work), she must be taking the piss with all those ad/gifted items and then making a separate ad break, wtf

also the part about the razor company believing it's one's decision to shave or not got me eyerolling so hard
View attachment 573569

View attachment 573574
View attachment 573575
View attachment 573577
View attachment 573579
View attachment 573580
The affliate linked “what I wish I was wearing now” list got me. Can’t even fit into those clothes and she’s still making money off of them. SMDH.

Has anyone else noticed how shilly her content has gotten over the past year? It seems like she’s pushing buy buy buy more and more every day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
The affliate linked “what I wish I was wearing now” list got me. Can’t even fit into those clothes and she’s still making money off of them. SMDH.

Has anyone else noticed how shilly her content has gotten over the past year? It seems like she’s pushing buy buy buy more and more every day.
I think the pandemic has really shown that she’s just not creative or interested in being creative + working hard.

she spent so much time and lip service on being relatable and “omg wfh attire amiright” that she lost sight of her “brand” and what her USP was rather being creative and forging a path during the pandemic. And she let the pandemic be an excuse for lack of good or interesting content and she can’t seem to get out of that “rut” and I honestly don’t think she cares to either. It’s easy to be sun-par.
Though I really worry what her engagement and content will be like in a year to 1,5 years, and maybe she’ll throw in the influencer towel all together .

Reactions: 17
I used to be such a fan of Anna, but constant advertisements on her instagram is driving me insane. Some days there are no content just ad breaks and some other days short story followed by an ad. Her latest vlog about pregnancy actually shocked me - do they really think anyone will listen to her blabbing about every symptom she has during her pregnancy? why would anyone be bothered? I am glad she is pregnant, she really seems to be happy about it, but do your JOB. Constant slacking and finding excuses for not doing any work is simply appalling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Her lack of effort and quality content becomes even more blatant when you look at what Allana Davison has been doing over the past months/year. She's been uploading five times a week since the beginning of march IIRC and still does every day may plus IG content. Her content is (often) imaginative, nicely edited and you can tell her hard work pays off by the sponsorships and partnerships she gets. Allana also works with her fiancé but other than Mark Dejan actually makes it a priority to learn his tools and you can 100% tell.

Imagine how different Granna's content could be if she and her boring as duck husband would take Allana as an example....

Reactions: 34
Her lack of effort and quality content becomes even more blatant when you look at what Allana Davison has been doing over the past months/year. She's been uploading five times a week since the beginning of march IIRC and still does every day may plus IG content. Her content is (often) imaginative, nicely edited and you can tell her hard work pays off by the sponsorships and partnerships she gets. Allana also works with her fiancé but other than Mark Dejan actually makes it a priority to learn his tools and you can 100% tell.

Imagine how different Granna's content could be if she and her boring as duck husband would take Allana as an example....
It’s kind of incredible how Anna/Mark aren’t taking cues from Allana/Dejan since Anna practically salivates every time she mentions Allana. The SWF-ing is off the chain.

Reactions: 25

I swear she used to do ads for a laser hair removal tool? Come on Anna at least stay consistent, every influencer and their dog has done an ad for those razors ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I swear she used to do ads for a laser hair removal tool? Come on Anna at least stay consistent, every influencer and their dog has done an ad for those razors ffs
LP must be shock as to how Anna managed to shave without Mark's help.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"It smells like doughnuts" :sick:

I thought Anna had sensitive skin, why does she keep using products with so much fragrance? (Yes I know it's the ££££££)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
"It smells like doughnuts" :sick:

I thought Anna had sensitive skin, why does she keep using products with so much fragrance? (Yes I know it's the ££££££)
I’m wondering if she’s giving up any skincare/beauty because of her pregnancy. Seems like business as usual. Does the Sleeping Facial have retinol in it and is that a no-no ingredient during pregnancy?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m only just catching up on her vlogs. What the hell was that “karma has been very good to us” comment about in relation to conceiving quickly? So those who struggle to conceive or can’t have children are the victims of bad karma? As in, they brought it on themselves? What a shockingly ignorant comment..

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m only just catching up on her vlogs. What the hell was that “karma has been very good to us” comment about in relation to conceiving quickly? So those who struggle to conceive or can’t have children are the victims of bad karma? As in, they brought it on themselves? What a shockingly ignorant comment..
Dreadful and so thoughtless.

Her stories are ridiculous - she only posts when she wants to shill something.

Reactions: 16
I’m wondering if she’s giving up any skincare/beauty because of her pregnancy. Seems like business as usual. Does the Sleeping Facial have retinol in it and is that a no-no ingredient during pregnancy?
You shouldn’t be consuming Vitamin A during pregnancy therefore people are wary of using retinol but apparently research suggests the amounts in skincare are so low that it’s incredibly unlikely to cause issues. I am still breastfeeding and I’ve been using retinols for the past two years.

Reactions: 6
I think she mentioned in passing that she is now skipping retinol, but who knows what's in that ridiculous sleeping facial

Reactions: 1
She is either a complete cock or she doesn't understand what karma is.

Either or both could easily be true.

Reactions: 24
Dreadful and so thoughtless.

Her stories are ridiculous - she only posts when she wants to shill something.
Like today right? You go on her Stories and it's like, oh, a morning routine, how nice? I mean, you know it's gonna be the tried and tested stuff but just in case there is actually something new or an old fave worth reminding of, you tune in. 3 Stories in - oh, an Ad Break. And then you realise you have been screwed again. She wouldn't have done any of these Stories if she didn't have the paid for content to push in.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think she mentioned in passing that she is now skipping retinol, but who knows what's in that ridiculous sleeping facial
I had a look at the ingredients and can't see a retinol but it has a form of azelaic acid (Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate) and these three acids: PYRUVIC ACID, MANDELIC ACID, LACTIC ACID. I don't think any of these are particularly strong acids and also the description doesn't mention about any restrictions in using when pregnant/breast feeding so I guess it's safe?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She is either a complete cock or she doesn't understand what karma is.

Either or both could easily be true.
I think she might know what it means standalone but doesnt know how to correctly use it in a sentence and didnt think before she spoke.

She's probably doing so many ads so she can take a proper maternity leave, its not like they are on 2 seperate incomes and would go down to 1 while she is on maternity, its 1 to 0.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.