The Anna Edit #9 Praise be! Mark has planted his seed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched Anna in so long, but my god, I'm 10 mins in to the vlog. I cannot believe how much time she has on her hands to be sat there with a notebook, telling us all about how she made the decision to 'lean in' to her cravings, as if it was something that had to be planned by the world's greatest project management team?! Christ, most women I know who have been pregnant were commuting and working up until the near end, having to make a decision about what Pret sandwich they'd most like at the last minute in the queue (and yeah... very aware that my pret reference here shows my class and privilege haha). She's acting like she's solved pregnancy here with the way she announces "I'm not forcing anything down"... yeah love, most women I know do this intuitively and don't need to write it in a bloody notebook?! What was that for... maybe so it features in a future newsletter?
I cannot believe how micromanaged the whole pregnancy is... its unhealthy

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She's acting like she's solved pregnancy here with the way she announces "I'm not forcing anything down"... yeah love, most women I know do this intuitively and don't need to write it in a bloody notebook?! What was that for... maybe so it features in a future newsletter?

Book #2 'An Edited Pregnancy.'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I haven't watched Anna in so long, but my god, I'm 10 mins in to the vlog. I cannot believe how much time she has on her hands to be sat there with a notebook, telling us all about how she made the decision to 'lean in' to her cravings, as if it was something that had to be planned by the world's greatest project management team?! Christ, most women I know who have been pregnant were commuting and working up until the near end, having to make a decision about what Pret sandwich they'd most like at the last minute in the queue (and yeah... very aware that my pret reference here shows my class and privilege haha). She's acting like she's solved pregnancy here with the way she announces "I'm not forcing anything down"... yeah love, most women I know do this intuitively and don't need to write it in a bloody notebook?! What was that for... maybe so it features in a future newsletter?
I cannot believe how micromanaged the whole pregnancy is... its unhealthy
I think she will really struggle with motherhood. You can’t micro manage a baby and the lack of control will break her! She is so controlled and obsessive now but has no idea of what’s coming, it will be chaos..

Reactions: 20
No, no, the baby is “already giving off strong ✨Virgo Viiiiiibes✨

So, all will be nice and controlled and micro-managed 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
At least it will give them something to do all day when baby Mark(et) comes. We'll get 1 video every 6 months if we're lucky & can you even imagine how many typos there will be on everything 😳?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing says ‘nursery’ like a brown abstract print 🙄
(Love the oranges tho!)

there are so many lovely kids focused brands out there. Everything doesn’t need to be primary colours and pastels but Why does everything have to be so beige and brown?

that abstract print would be great for a baby of in black and white (they love the monochrome patterns) but in gross brown? This woman 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I just love 2021 - when Lily is the preferred one. FYI Lily- you should post less

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pregnancy is not an illness. Why doesn't Anna just get on with it? For my first pregnancy I was working full time and commuting 130 miles a day. For my second, I was working part time and had a one year old. Like every other woman I got on with it and didn't write down and analyse every possible symptom. Surely with Anna finding out so early and concentrating and analysing every single second of her pregnancy, it will be a very long nine months!

Pregnancy is not an illness. Why doesn't Anna just get on with it? For my first pregnancy I was working full time and commuting 130 miles a day. For my second, I was working part time and had a one year old. Like every other woman I got on with it and didn't write down and analyse every possible symptom. Surely with Anna finding out so early and concentrating and analysing every single second of her pregnancy, it will be a very long nine months!
She’s so boring that pregnancy is a personality trait for her

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I as just slightly blown away by her early pregnancy video where she talks openly about how she literally cba to do her job. To post this online without recognising the massive privilege that she has in being able to choose not to work and openly say that she has no motivation to work is just staggering. For most people, posting openly online that you have no motivation to do your job would probably get you fired ... It’s not even as if she’s having a particularly difficult pregnancy - I can’t help but feel that if I were one of Anna’s subs who was also pregnant but was having to hold down a full-time job and manage more difficult pregnancy symptoms alongside that, then I’d probably just unsubscribe in disgust.

It’s not even as if Mark is having to work outside of the home either - I know you can’t know everything about someone but when you compare what she posts with most people’s ‘normal’ lives at the moment she doesn’t seem to have the same worries about jobs, money, infection or anything really. Everything that she posts as ‘bothering‘ her seems almost entirely self-manufactured, like the disruption caused by the renovations. Especially at the moment they’re both in this almost dreamlike state of privilege which is making Anna’s channel just seem ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry if its been mentioned, but did anyone find the house on rightmove in the end?
Yes, it has been removed now, so would be very hard to find. There have been a lot of discussions about it start of December when Anna just moved.

Reactions: 3
So true. She’d get a real shock in the real world. I worked pedal to the mettle up until 39 weeks with no time to sit and navel gaze about imaginary symptoms (that’s with HG too up until 20 weeks). Far too much time on her hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel like Anna is one step away from saying something like “what? Like it’s hard” a la Elle Woods regarding getting pregnant etc. And I it’s so disgusting. Her comments about karma etc, a week on, are still making me sick. And that karma comment was actually a bit like “what? Like it’s hard?”

And absolutely— she’s so boring that this has become her WHOLE personality.
She’s really become so dislikable these past few months.

• Haha
I feel like Anna is one step away from saying something like “what? Like it’s hard” a la Elle Woods regarding getting pregnant etc. And I it’s so disgusting. Her comments about karma etc, a week on, are still making me sick. And that karma comment was actually a bit like “what? Like it’s hard?”

And absolutely— she’s so boring that this has become her WHOLE personality.
She’s really become so dislikable these past few months.
There was a thread here on Tattle for people to discuss how long it takes for them to conceive. Her 1st successful try wasn't unusual either, definitely not because of her karma (what good deed has she done by the way? Sharing her AF Links? Donating 1% of her profit from certain campaign? It has nothing to do with karma). She is so insufferable at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.