The Anna Edit #9 Praise be! Mark has planted his seed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing these influencers do is ever for their kids. Every single one of them curate their child's life to fit their instagram aesthetic. Their children are earning their own keep before they have been even born.

Reactions: 40
HAHAHA the choice of prints confirmed what we already know, they are trying so hard to be that alternative parents. The truth is, baby don't really care if the print is black, grey or beige but which reasonable person will buy those prints to decorate their nursery. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Do we think this is for the nursery? Amazed she found 4 baby poo shades 🙈I honestly can’t tell the difference between them.
Looooool I was confused about the names and looked them up. Turns out they're actually all white 😅 😅 😅 😅 They look bleeping moldy, Anna. How incompetent can you get when you can't even show colors correctly or put them on a cardboard and photograph them in a different light???
1620830414656.png
1620830465732.png
1620830496656.png
1620830513868.png

(dimity, schoolhouse white, lime white, off white)
Minimally different shades of beige. Of course. Live on the wild side, duck me....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I just can't wait until Anna's kid gets into Paw Patrol or Spiderman and they insist on wearing something not beige, messing up her entire 'aesthetic'.

Also me @ Anna's paint swatches.
1620830770397.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes Anna, these are perfect for a baby boys nursery. FFS 🙄

So try hard. Looks like baby Fig will have a drab nursery just like poor Grey -stuck in her beige nightmare. Anna should look to Liv Purvis for nursery inspiration. Arlo's nursery is cute!

Reactions: 19
IMG_20210512_171027.jpg

First of: 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Second: I am actually shocked to find out she preps for her podcasts and they're still beyond boring???? ... Wow....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looooool I was confused about the names and looked them up. Turns out they're actually all white 😅 😅 😅 😅 They look bleeping moldy, Anna. How incompetent can you get when you can't even show colors correctly or put them on a cardboard and photograph them in a different light???
View attachment 571077View attachment 571081View attachment 571082View attachment 571083
(dimity, schoolhouse white, lime white, off white)
Minimally different shades of beige. Of course. Live on the wild side, duck me....
They are all different shades of white. I do very like F&B paint, but they are such a middle class cliché😬 All IG reno accounts are using Dimity, Cornforth white, strong while, all white, school house white...She bought a 1mil house, do I expect Anna to go for Dulux.

I agreed with @Shutterbug99 ,

Liv has a very nice nursery.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anna really does need some company. I’ve never been pregnant so I should probably STFU, but genuinely does any normal person have time to literally log their farts in a specially purchased notebook? It just seems bizarre and the height of navel-gazing.
OMG I AM HOWLING 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is Cate St Hill's nursery. Her interior choice is quite muted but I appreciate her choice of prints

Reactions: 8
They are all different shades of white. I do very like F&B paint, but they are such a middle class cliché😬 All IG reno accounts are using Dimity, Cornforth white, strong while, all white, school house white...She bought a 1mil house, do I expect Anna to got for Dulux.

I agreed with @Shutterbug99 ,

Liv has a very nice nursery.
Plus F&B paint has a terrible reputation, it marks super easily and isn't remotely hard-wearing... Not ideal for a baby's room!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.