The Anna Edit #5 Anna and the thermostat prison guard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys remember Lily did for a few times said that she wants to design her on diary. I don’t think I made this up. She said she works part time therefore a bullet journal doesn’t suit her anymore, whatever that means

Reactions: 7
Do you guys remember Lily did for a few times said that she wants to design her on diary. I don’t think I made this up. She said she works part time therefore a bullet journal doesn’t suit her anymore, whatever that means
What BS. A bullet journal literally allows her design her own planner/diary to suit her changing needs, it's just a dotted page. She's just not being productive and wants to blame the notebook, or wants to make some £££.

Reactions: 20
I just looked on the website and the bundle is sold out already 🧐
For all we know they might have only printed a few dozen of these (or even less) to start! When I go on the website now I can sign up to be notified when more are available. At €61.69 (not including postage) I know I won't be buying!

Reactions: 15
No waaaay I would never ever spend that much money on a journal!! That's insane! I'm not a stationary lover whatsoever maybe that's why but I do love a good to-do list which I write on my reminders app on my phone :ROFLMAO: (yes, I'm boring). I'm sorry hope I don't offend anyone but you really have to be a hardcore fan or someone who's financially comfortable to support this collaboration of hers!
I'm a massive stationery lover and normally quite happy to splash out for some nice notebooks, but I would never spend that much money on a planner I effectively couldn't use for 1/12 of the year. If the production really was delayed because of covid and it's not just piss poor planning on their part, then why hasn't the company taken the hit and offered a discount?

As for the "collection" (ugh) itself, its just blogger merch with her logo on. There's nothing special or custom about the items except some bloody tickboxes. Anna may like lists but a productivity guru she is not.

Reactions: 19
Long time reader, made an account to comment! I bought the smart and sorted collection and I thought it was undated???? I didn’t pay much attention to Anna’s ramblings on it because I just really liked the colours and felt that this expensive planner will cure my ADHD (lol), feel like a right twit

I’d like to say I bought it because I wanted it but I wouldn’t have known about them otherwise. It was cheaper than last years attempts with a Filofax at least!

Reactions: 8
Long time reader, made an account to comment! I bought the smart and sorted collection and I thought it was undated???? I didn’t pay much attention to Anna’s ramblings on it because I just really liked the colours and felt that this expensive planner will cure my ADHD (lol), feel like a right twit

I’d like to say I bought it because I wanted it but I wouldn’t have known about them otherwise. It was cheaper than last years attempts with a Filofax at least!
It does look attractive and good quality. Let us know what you think of it. 😊

Reactions: 4
It does look attractive and good quality. Let us know what you think of it. 😊
I have an appointed diary - I do really like it, particularly because I’m self employed and have a lot of things to keep track of (and I love stationary). I got it as a present and from a UK supplier though so there wasn’t the mad shipping costs.

Reactions: 5
I don't get the collaboration to be honest, there isn't any differences, all she did was to put her logo on the diary :censored: Like other people have mentioned, shouldn't Anna be giving her users 5-10% discount for Jan? If I were Anna, I will do an undated ones so user can write down their own date and day

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I don't get the collaboration to be honest, there isn't any differences, all she did was to put her logo on the diary :censored: Like other people have mentioned, shouldn't Anna be giving her users 5-10% discount for Jan? If I were Anna, I will do an undated ones so user can write down their own date and day
I've seen Aja Dang planner which was also released very late for a dated planner but I think she made January pages available as pdf to be able to give the planner a try or use it while waiting for the real planner. This isn't ideal but I can appreciate the effort and she designed the whole thing, once again Anna did nothing other than put her name on existing products, I don't understand how covid can be a good reason to be this late from a company whose job it is to make planner available at the right time...

Reactions: 12
Who releases a yearly planner MID JAN?! Like everyone’s already said surely people who were in the market for a planner would’ve bought one already... in disbelief the bundle has already sold out too. There couldn’t have been many for sale in the first place??

I hate to say it but I think I’m done with Anna Newton. She’s so unrelatable now, it’s gone beyond funny.

Weren’t here original “cheap” curtains from John Lewis? Hardly pocket change, Anna.

Also, WHO is buying a calendar for that amount of money that’s already started? It makes absolutely no sense.

She isn’t the chic, capsule wardrobe toting girl she was even a few years ago. She’s sold out like the rest of them. Girl, you don’t need another oatmeal jumper!

Also, her friendship with Lily is an absolute farce, even if Anna doesn’t know it. Hey, Anna; Lily is a user and a horrid, pessimistic person- you do not need her.

Think I’m done 😅
/ rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I have to say, this is probably one of the last videos from Anna I’ll ever watch, but I’m getting major Trunchbull from Matilda vibes? idk if it’s bc i’ve just lost any positive vibes I had for her this year? but in those dingy ass outfits, all I’m getting is Trunchbull! I wonder where Miss Honey is 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
C4AA469A-6DA7-462C-98F5-C0835B95D9C3.jpeg

dropping this here if you don’t read the Lily thread. Anna posted hers first. I horizontally flipped lily’s photo.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m way more Team Anna! I agree re Lily’s hair and top looking nice but think the pants are dreadful! The pants stink of wannabe Phillippa Bloom and the pose and hair are all wannabe Anna!

Reactions: 7
Anna sitting in the toastiest spot in the house... 😂 she must read here, surely! Though that toasty spot is guaranteed to be sun through the window related rather than central heating related

Reactions: 11
Anna boots, Lily trainers, Anna jeans, Lily joggers, Anna bag, Lily no bag, Anna round neck, Lily roll neck. Only similar thing, long coat, it’s winter.....long coats are very popular this time of year. She isn’t copying Anna IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anna boots, Lily trainers, Anna jeans, Lily joggers, Anna bag, Lily no bag, Anna round neck, Lily roll neck. Only similar thing, long coat, it’s winter.....long coats are very popular this time of year. She isn’t copying Anna IMO.
They may not be wearing the same thing but Lily is definitely copying Anna. I'm not articulate enough to explain it, all I can say the' vibe' is the same 🤷‍♀️. This is Anna usual style...hair slicked back in to a bun, long coat with her leg stuck out like that isn't Lily's usual style.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.