The Anna Edit #5 Anna and the thermostat prison guard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They may not be wearing the same thing but Lily is definitely copying Anna. I'm not articulate enough to explain it, all I can say the' vibe' is the same 🤷‍♀️. This is Anna usual style...hair slicked back in to a bun, long coat with her leg stuck out like that isn't Lily's usual style.
It’s a standard insta pose, I see it numerous times a day. I do it myself.

They may not be wearing the same thing but Lily is definitely copying Anna. I'm not articulate enough to explain it, all I can say the' vibe' is the same 🤷‍♀️. This is Anna usual style...hair slicked back in to a bun, long coat with her leg stuck out like that isn't Lily's usual style.
We can’t pretend this is Anna’s style, as it’s been mentioned loads on here anna just copies people she thinks are cool..... it’s just another Instagram trend

Reactions: 14
Anna sitting in the toastiest spot in the house... 😂 she must read here, surely!
It made me laugh so much when she said that, honestly if that is the toastiest spot they must have every other heater turned off. Just put the dam heating on it's winter, plus you have damp/mould and it's winter!!. Who spends £1m on a house full of damp and mould anyway, plebs!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok, I usually don’t mind Mark as much as many here. I also don’t normally mind his clothing style as much as many here, but this outfit really looks like he escaped from a 1950s youth detention centre.

I mean, I get that we all look ridiculous in the privacy of your own home, but what are you doing on your influencer wife’s feed, looking like that?
594C2ADE-B02E-4F76-B2CB-0A84FDA0959F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Ok, I usually don’t mind Mark as much as many here. I also don’t normally mind his clothing style as much as many here, but this outfit really looks like he escaped from a 1950s youth detention centre.

I mean, I get that we all look ridiculous in the privacy of your own home, but what are you doing on your influencer wife’s feed, looking like that?
View attachment 386641
Tell you what it reminds me of, hand maids tale!!! couldnt put my finger on it for ages

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Any excuse to show-horn him into her content 🤮 Also there was no video on Wednesday - are we down to one a week now? 🙄

View attachment 386641
Literally looks like an extra from porridge

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 386641
Prisoner doing community service?
Anyway seems like she hasn’t done anything to the house, i know she is not in rush doing it and covid has delayed things. Part of me think that when she is finally doing it, it will be gifted left right and centre. She is taking this time to negotiate deals? Only time can tell...

Also there was no video on Wednesday - are we down to one a week now?
I had a thought that Anna has done something to her face. In her planner video it was so subtle (the pic on the right) that I didn't want to post here in case I was wrong lol, and I wasn't sure what the tier system was in Brighton over December to get stuff "done."

Her cheekbones look more pronounced, and her jawline looks slightly sharper. Especially after she was talking about eating all the things over Xmas period. I will await the next video for further comment lol.
Screenshot 2021-01-10 at 19.12.51.png
Screenshot 2021-01-10 at 19.12.47.png

Reactions: 4
I think she’s been working out more and probably eating better as she’s now got her kitchen back. Doubt she’s had work done.

Reactions: 13
Maybe! I knew it was a stretch. Kinda secretly hope she did for my own curiosity :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she’s been working out more and probably eating better as she’s now got her kitchen back. Doubt she’s had work done.
Probably the peloton plus cooking their own meals. I think she said at her mums they ate more meat.

Reactions: 6
Prisoner doing community service?
Anyway seems like she hasn’t done anything to the house, i know she is not in rush doing it and covid has delayed things. Part of me think that when she is finally doing it, it will be gifted left right and centre. She is taking this time to negotiate deals? Only time can tell...
I honestly don’t think they’ll go for a lot of gifted stuff. I think they are the types that want to be in full control and that they will be very particular about things. Not to say that’s not possible with gifted and sponsored items, but you always pay a price.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doubt she has. Seems like she just loaded up on bronzer in the second pic giving her face a bit more definition.

Reactions: 6
She’ll get a tonne of freebies from John Lewis, I reckon.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.