Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jaymie

VIP Member
She even wrote a letter to the sellers detailing why her and Mark should get the house.
"Dear Seller, oh my word, we love your house and we are here for it. We have been looking for yonks, the moment we saw your house, we can just picture the little moment moment living here. The garden moment! The walk-in wardrobe moment! The pantry moment. Oh yeah, if we are going to buy a house, this is the one"

• Haha
Reactions: 76

libelle80

"Dear Seller, oh my word, we love your house and we are here for it. We have been looking for yonks, the moment we saw your house, we can just picture the little moment moment living here. The garden moment! The walk-in wardrobe moment! The pantry moment. Oh yeah, if we are going to buy a house, this is the one"
P.S.: if you decide in our favor, you’ll receive a complimentary Appointed Calendar 2021 within the next 3-5 years. You just have to pay for customs.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Westwood1989

12059036-EF59-4C7E-B705-42D8525BD90C.png
Ugh. I can’t.
Having a to do list with getting dressed on it. The validation they need for doing nothing all day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Bronx

I hate to say it but I think I’m done with Anna Newton. She’s so unrelatable now, it’s gone beyond funny.

Weren’t here original “cheap” curtains from John Lewis? Hardly pocket change, Anna.

Also, WHO is buying a calendar for that amount of money that’s already started? It makes absolutely no sense.

She isn’t the chic, capsule wardrobe toting girl she was even a few years ago. She’s sold out like the rest of them. Girl, you don’t need another oatmeal jumper!

Also, her friendship with Lily is an absolute farce, even if Anna doesn’t know it. Hey, Anna; Lily is a user and a horrid, pessimistic person- you do not need her.

Think I’m done 😅
/ rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Are these two really so boring that we’re discussing the potential implications of sexism due to their food portions...?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
Someone has posted on the Lily & Anna podcast Facebook group asking for opinions on the Jamie Genevieve make up line... in the comments a lot of people are recommending it and the post author has replied to one comment saying that she’s just received her student finance and is looking to ‘invest’.

I swear to fucking god, these influencers have a lot to answer for. I know this girl should know better, but she’s obviously young and so influenced that she thinks it’s wise to use her student finance to ‘invest’ in make up. She wouldn’t even use the term ‘invest’ if it wasn’t for these insta-floggers.

I honestly despair!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

CheshireLove

VIP Member
I don’t know if it’s because I’m not white and white boys just don’t do it for me? but there is nothing about Mark i find attractive in any way shape or form.. idk; like even Rich isn’t my idea of attractive but watching him with Grey makes him slightly more so to me, but Mark makes me.. uncomfy to say the least
Mark is a total anorak, there’s no appeal to him whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Foxyrin

VIP Member
Maybe she thinks he is the guy all the girls want and she can use him to increase her AF portfolio.

Obviously we all wish we had a tight fisted, binocular wieding control freak with the dress sense of a 60 year old supply teacher.

• Haha
  • Sick

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Thanks to @Mjaumjau for the thread-title inspiration. @jeezlouise was a close runner-up with 'We have a Mark situation.'

- Indeed we do have a Mark situation. Anna is still desperately trying to make her slightly-creepy-looking husband happen to the point where he now features in approximately 97% of her content. He even his his own spin-off 'The Mark Edit,' and it doesn't appear that he'll be going away any time soon. This Mark moment is here to stay, even though it appears that none of Anna's followers are 'here for that.'
- Not much else to report really. Anna took a month-long break over Christmas and if she continues as she has been doing this thread will be around for the next three or four years.
- It was hoped that the £1 million house might give Anna's boring content a boost, but that hasn't happened yet. I'm guessing the house content is on hold until the gifted furniture etc. starts rolling in.

That's it. As of January 2021 Anna is still the blandest blogger in town!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ellwood

I’ve also noticed that little miss shilly pebbles hasn’t said a single word about Anna’s collab with Appointed. The jealous seeps out of her, honestly. I don’t know why Anna bothers, she’s such a terrible terrible friend. The kind of friend you have as a teenager but then quickly grow apart from as you get older and realise friends are actually supposed to be nice and supportive.

• Angry
Reactions: 45

EeBahGum

Hello, I wondered if anyone could help?

Anna’s deleting comments from her YouTube page about her Appointed diary. She deleted my question today (within seconds!).

She’s not replying to emails. She’s also limited the number of comments on Instagram.

How are we supposed to get any information when she’s deleting comments and closing literally every avenue of communication?

I thought Anna was okay, but this has shown her true colours.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

saks10111

I’m in finance/tech and earn 70k at 28 but with the hours I work sometimes, my hourly rate is probably abysmal haha. Totally acknowledge how unfair it is for some industries to get paid more than others - also in my profession they tend to only hire from certain universities, which in itself is driven by so many factors like your childhood environment, family economic circumstances, access to information about universities etc. Can go on and on about the gap and acknowledge my own privilege but yeah, even as someone earning a relatively high salary, I am so annoyed watching people like Anna and Lily (who can’t even spell or proofread their 50 word Instagram captions) buy houses in their 20s, something I won’t be able to do for a while as a single woman who lives in London.

It also BLOWS my mind that their idea of a long hard day at work is “Check emails. Workout. Make lunch. Finish at 4pm”. I’m not saying they should walk away from this obviously easy money, but I think about all the things I would do if I had all that spare time - learn a language (maybe Lily could converse with her foreign Uber pool pals then!), READ all the books, do a part-time degree, etc. I’m already trying to do some of that in a 50-60 hour work week so I know it can be done when you “work” ~5 hours a day. Rant over, thank you for coming to my Ted talk! Btw I’ve had a really stressful week and these forums have made me laugh while scrolling at night trying to get to sleep so thank you for that haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
To me, the idea of wearing a dressing gown over clothing I’ve worn outside doesn’t sit well. But that’s maybe because I often wear my dressing gown fresh out of the shower.
I know what you mean, I have a toweling robe for when I get out of the shower and then a thin cotton one for if I’ve fake tanned etc.
Then I have one that’s fleece for wearing over pjs etc.
Btw, yes, I am single 😂😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

MoniC

Chatty Member
I wasn't expecting anything bad when I opened Instagram when this scared the shit out of me. 💀 It's a bit...jarring....
Ryan Gosling my arse.
Screenshot_20210208-101324_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41