The Anna Edit #5 Anna and the thermostat prison guard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or you buy them on sale.

I wonder if production was slowed down because of corona.
I thought this too. I think it would have been better to wait until the end of this year because also how many of us have the money or the inclination to splurge fifty five quid on stationery mid January however nice it might be.

Reactions: 9
No waaaay I would never ever spend that much money on a journal!! That's insane! I'm not a stationary lover whatsoever maybe that's why but I do love a good to-do list which I write on my reminders app on my phone :ROFLMAO: (yes, I'm boring). I'm sorry hope I don't offend anyone but you really have to be a hardcore fan or someone who's financially comfortable to support this collaboration of hers!

Reactions: 9
I thought this too. I think it would have been better to wait until the end of this year because also how many of us have the money or the inclination to splurge fifty five quid on stationery mid January however nice it might be.
And when life might not just be zoom quizzes!!

Reactions: 7
I’ve also noticed that little miss shilly pebbles hasn’t said a single word about Anna’s collab with Appointed. The jealous seeps out of her, honestly. I don’t know why Anna bothers, she’s such a terrible terrible friend. The kind of friend you have as a teenager but then quickly grow apart from as you get older and realise friends are actually supposed to be nice and supportive.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
did anyone watch yesterday's vlog and want to give a recap? i don't really care to watch a 30+ minute video just to be sold a planner i'm not buying but i do like her vlogs. how close to a normal vlog is it?

Reactions: 6
It's just dawned on me how fake it is when influencers announce collaborations and pat themselves on the back. The collaboration will only be a success if we, the audience, actually buy it with our hard earned cash. £55 quid, no thank you. I am a stationery lover and have just signed up for a Papergang subscription at £14 a month and you can cancel any time. I wonder if this collab will sell out. And as others have said as well as the price why would I want Anna's name on it? You'd
I’ve also noticed that little miss shilly pebbles hasn’t said a single word about Anna’s collab with Appointed. The jealous seeps out of her, honestly. I don’t know why Anna bothers, she’s such a terrible terrible friend. The kind of friend you have as a teenager but then quickly grow apart from as you get older and realise friends are actually supposed to be nice and supportive.
Good point. I wonder if she will say anything about it?

Reactions: 1
Anna has the planner, to-do-list, digital diary and Monday, she is a professional planner *wtf*

I cringe whenever I look at influencers’ diary, they often have hang clothes, organise drawer on their daily planner. I am jealous.

Reactions: 18
did anyone watch yesterday's vlog and want to give a recap? i don't really care to watch a 30+ minute video just to be sold a planner i'm not buying but i do like her vlogs. how close to a normal vlog is it?
I only watched first 5 mins and it was filmed 2nd Jan and she was talking nonsense that didn’t make much sense in light of the subsequent lockdown that was announced so I switched off.

Reactions: 10
Has bff Lily posted about the appointed collab?

nope! Just a story of herself with a stupid filter on saying that’s she’s soooo busy - CLEARLY

but Allana Davison has posted a screenshot that she has already purchased... love you Allana ❤

Also whyyyyyyy is Mark on the live? This is definitely not a two person job UGH

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She spoke to appointment early last year and it still came out on the 11/1 haha okay hun. Why is Mark the puppy urine marking everything

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Their website is atrocious. On a mobile device you can’t see what the internal pages look like to see if you like the layout and you can’t click on the more details tab.

Reactions: 7
nope! Just a story of herself with a stupid filter on saying that’s she’s soooo busy - CLEARLY

but Allana Davison has posted a screenshot that she has already purchased... love you Allana ❤

Also whyyyyyyy is Mark on the live? This is definitely not a two person job UGH
Yeah, Allana seems super supportive. Love that girl. More people need to follow her.

Reactions: 10
anyone who is into planning or journals would have got their 2021 book before the year started. Such a random time to release such an item.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.