The Anna Edit #5 Anna and the thermostat prison guard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the previous thread we discussed how she has a great figure but dresses so badly that you can't tell. I think some people felt that it was a form of body-shaming and that it's her business how she dresses her body and that you don't always have to wear fitted clothes. The thing is, it's not the covering up but the fact that she just looks frumpy and almost dowdy. There are so many Muslim bloggers that cover up head to toe and non-Muslim girls who are into the modest dressing trend and both groups look fabulous. Anna doesn't look fabulous despite spending hefty amount of money on her pieces. She should look classy and expensive but some of her jumpers and jeans look like something from a charity shop :oops: (no offence to people who love charity shops, you can find really nice pieces if you have the time to go and browse but there are some pretty naff items toO)

Reactions: 28
Anna doesn't look fabulous despite spending hefty amount of money on her pieces. She should look classy and expensive but some of her jumpers and jeans look like something from a charity shop :oops:
A lot of her expensive jumpers are in pretty bad shape: misshapen and always covered in bobbles. She should invest in a fabric shaver. Seriously, she's spending more and more money on clothes, and her style is just terrible nowadays. A few years back she used to have a lot of nice pieces in her wardrobe. Now everything looks five sizes too big for her - and it's all so unflattering. I agree, she has been looking frumpy of late.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A lot of her expensive jumpers are in pretty bad shape: misshapen and always covered in bobbles. She should invest in a fabric shaver. Seriously, she's spending more and more money on clothes, and her style is just terrible nowadays. A few years back she used to have a lot of nice pieces in her wardrobe. Now everything looks five sizes too big for her - and it's all so unflattering. I agree, she has been looking frumpy of late.
You're right, no point in spending hundreds on clothes if you're not going to spend the time and a little money on gadgets to keep in good shape.

Reactions: 8
I had a thought that Anna has done something to her face. In her planner video it was so subtle (the pic on the right) that I didn't want to post here in case I was wrong lol, and I wasn't sure what the tier system was in Brighton over December to get stuff "done."

Her cheekbones look more pronounced, and her jawline looks slightly sharper. Especially after she was talking about eating all the things over Xmas period. I will await the next video for further comment lol.
View attachment 387170View attachment 387171
Sorry. All I can see is those eyebrows! Lol!

No, her face does look thinner in the second pic. Maybe just lost a bit of weight? Her cheekbones go look quite a bit more pronounced, but I haven't watched the planner video, and don't plan to, so that's the end of my investigation. If she uploads something worth watching tomorrow I might take a look.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The lens on a camera can make a lot of difference in how your face looks in pictures.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anna has a nightly slug parade in her kitchen. A slug situation, in fact. I think there are quite a few behind-the-scenes issues with this house, including a whole lot of damp, but she does seem to love it a lot!

p.s. @fallouou Now that I've had a look I don't think she's had anything done to her face. She looks the same as ever!

Reactions: 12
Anna has a nightly slug parade in her kitchen. A slug situation, in fact. I think there are quite a few behind-the-scenes issues with this house, including a whole lot of damp, but she does seem to love it a lot!
Anna def loves that house, but I also thought there were a couple of little and subtle digs at the previous owners so I wonder if something might have gone on there. The slug parade and Anna says they clearly knew about it, she says something like the house hasn't been maintained for years, that they suspect the kitchen cabinets were recently painted but when you look inside they are really old and the whole thing about thinking the owners would break the chain (like they did) but they found out a couple of days later the owners said no they weren't going to.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I just searched through sold flats in Hove in 2020 and they sold their flat for £375,000! Pretty good - £57,000 profit. The photos look really good too!

Reactions: 4
I just searched through sold flats in Hove in 2020 and they sold their flat for £375,000! Pretty good - £57,000 profit. The photos look really good too!
They must have spent a good few thousand redoing the kitchen and bathroom etc that time - it seemed like pretty extensive work?

Reactions: 4
They must have spent a good few thousand redoing the kitchen and bathroom etc that time - it seemed like pretty extensive work?
Yeap definitely. They invested money to do up the kitchen and bathroom but definitely not top range. Who thinks her old bathroom looks nicer than Lily’s

Reactions: 6
Her vlog was dull and similar to her other content, I feel like I’ve heard it all before. I dunno, I feel bored of the house content already.

Reactions: 11
She is going to renovate it in 2 years and she will be dragging this for 2-3 years :whistle: I got so bored with the house already, so many influencers are buying house and showing us their renovations gifted items 😴😴

Reactions: 17
she could go like 2 sizes down on that sweater and still have it be oversized! watching those sleeves flop around is driving me crazy. they must get so dirty so easily and you can't push them up and have them stay in place

Reactions: 15
She is going to renovate it in 2 years and she will be dragging this for 2-3 years :whistle: I got so bored with the house already, so many influencers are buying house and showing us their renovations gifted items 😴😴
Anna said she's so happy she is married to a project manager - she's bought a million pound home with plenty of work to do to keep Mark busy for the next few years. 🤣 'Here you go my love, I'm giving you your own project management moment, a little situation. '

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Anna def loves that house, but I also thought there were a couple of little and subtle digs at the previous owners so I wonder if something might have gone on there. The slug parade and Anna says they clearly knew about it, she says something like the house hasn't been maintained for years, that they suspect the kitchen cabinets were recently painted but when you look inside they are really old and the whole thing about thinking the owners would break the chain (like they did) but they found out a couple of days later the owners said no they weren't going to.
Yeah, the previous owners of that house definitely pulled a fast one if they said they
were going to break the chain and then stayed put. Some people will do or say anything to push a sale through. Property selling seems to bring out the worst in a lot of people!

Reactions: 22
Anna is a big fan of her fabric shaver and has done videos on how to care for your clothes though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Anna is a big fan of her fabric shaver and has done videos on how to care for your clothes though.
Ah, right. Maybe she put her fabric shaver into storage when she was at her parent's place. Some of her jumpers are in terrible condition!

Reactions: 6
she could go like 2 sizes down on that sweater and still have it be oversized! watching those sleeves flop around is driving me crazy. they must get so dirty so easily and you can't push them up and have them stay in place
It looks like it’s her dads old jumper! And probably cost her £300!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.