The Anna Edit #5 Anna and the thermostat prison guard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disappointed they did not call it "The Anna Planner". Or you might say I was disappntd.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Numerous companies ship from the US to the UK and Europe for less than $20, why canā€™t appointed get it together?

Theyā€™ve been working on this for over a year (whatā€™s taken so long please? Itā€™s just a slightly different ā€˜Aā€™ on the cover of items that they already sell). Itā€™s a joke.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
If they had been more organised (ha! The irony! and sold the planned before the new year they could have avoided hefty brexit owed EU shipping fees.

if Anna werenā€™t so busy writing down ā€˜make lunchā€™ and ā€˜search for jumpersā€™ on her to do list to make her feel productive and worthy maybe the thought would have occurred to her

• Haha
If they had been more organised (ha! The irony! and sold the planned before the new year they could have avoided hefty brexit owed EU shipping fees.

if Anna werenā€™t so busy writing down ā€˜make lunchā€™ and ā€˜search for jumpersā€™ on her to do list to make her feel productive and worthy maybe the thought would have occurred to her
She has to buy Mark present, hang curtain and write Christmas thank you as tasks too

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I just watched her new video and I am starting to see how she is turning into the worst type of influencer. I know that she hasn't been relatable for years, but the new house is making notice more annoying things.
I hated how she tried to justify for 5 minutes why she needed to get a new sweater that was identical to one she already has, and the conclusion I got it that is was more expensive that the copy she got before from a cheaper brand (nothing to do with the actual quality of the clothes).
And then she showed the new curtains she got from Ikea and talked about them like she was degrading herself from getting something so cheap, and of course how she was gonna change them for something more expensive soon (I think she said all the curtains she bought were cheaper that just one of the actual curtains she is gonna get). Just the way she talked about it, like she was above getting inexpensive things for her house, it was so the opposite of the girl next door she pretended to be for years.

• Wow
Iā€™ve also noticed that little miss shilly pebbles hasnā€™t said a single word about Annaā€™s collab with Appointed. The jealous seeps out of her, honestly. I donā€™t know why Anna bothers, sheā€™s such a terrible terrible friend. The kind of friend you have as a teenager but then quickly grow apart from as you get older and realise friends are actually supposed to be nice and supportive.
When was the last time Pebbles had a collab on anything? Notice Anna has more than double the views on Pebbles' YT videos for the past few months. Anna is bland and beige af but she knows how to market her "niche" I'll give her that.

Reactions: 13
I can't with the live.... seriously...people joined in for that? I mean I will be excited to have a collab too but seriously people buying that is just ridiculous. Anna is so nervous she has gone red. Isn't it like 5 years back when influencers brought out merch and ppl went crazy...I don't think now anyone would do it.

• Haha
I just watched her new video and I am starting to see how she is turning into the worst type of influencer. I know that she hasn't been relatable for years, but the new house is making notice more annoying things.
I hated how she tried to justify for 5 minutes why she needed to get a new sweater that was identical to one she already has, and the conclusion I got it that is was more expensive that the copy she got before from a cheaper brand (nothing to do with the actual quality of the clothes).
And then she showed the new curtains she got from Ikea and talked about them like she was degrading herself from getting something so cheap, and of course how she was gonna change them for something more expensive soon (I think she said all the curtains she bought were cheaper that just one of the actual curtains she is gonna get). Just the way she talked about it, like she was above getting inexpensive things for her house, it was so the opposite of the girl next door she pretended to be for years.
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the Toteme sweater and the & Other Stories sweater were produced in the same factory in China.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m beginning to realise more and more that things just take so long and so many people are involved in developing these types of collections.
I can't with the live.... seriously...people joined in for that? I mean I will be excited to have a collab too but seriously people buying that is just ridiculous. Anna is so nervous she has gone red. Isn't it like 5 years back when influencers brought out merch and ppl went crazy...I don't think now anyone would do it.
Maybe itā€™s a brand that people are into and this is a good opportunity. Iā€™m not into stationary, so I wouldnā€™t know.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone notice on the live, Lily came on and commented a couple of hand clapping emojis and the buggered off again.

But Anna noticed and said ā€œAhh Lily is here, sheā€™s here supporting me, sheā€™s such a supportive good friendā€...which is it just me or is that sort of an odd thing to say?

Itā€™s like sheā€™s making a point to praise Lily. I definitely think the whole ā€˜Lily is a tit friend to Annaā€™ stuff is a THING. Theyā€™re aware of the criticism, Lily has probs whinged about it to her. Anna was trying to appease the moanster.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Iā€™m really confused about this appointed thing. Iā€™m sure she mentioned them in Octoberish last year, saying you had to buy the journals early and maybe even did a poll on what colour to get? If that was all just part of the upcoming collab, Iā€™m not sure why she was highlighting the need to buy them early and making out like she was buying hers then, knowing sheā€™d be trying to sell her own come January?

Reactions: 10
Agree with everyone saying itā€™s odd to release a planner in January. Why didnā€™t she just hold off releasing it until summer this year for 2022? She was so desperate to get the Ā£Ā£Ā£ that she didnā€™t care that it didnā€™t make sense and people effectively lose a month between late release and shipping.

I like nice stationery (wouldnā€™t spent that much on it though) but getting it embossed with the Anna ā€˜Aā€™ is just weird to me too.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Jealous of anyone who needs a planner for 2021, frankly.

My husband got me a notebook for Xmas and bless him, I nearly cried... every page inside was space for ā€˜objectivesā€™ and ā€˜appointmentsā€™ ... but weā€™re in lockdown f o r e v e r
šŸ˜¢ my main objectives right now are to get up & dressed

Agree with everyone saying itā€™s odd to release a planner in January. Why didnā€™t she just hold off releasing it until summer this year for 2022? She was so desperate to get the Ā£Ā£Ā£ that she didnā€™t care that it didnā€™t make sense and people effectively lose a month between late release and shipping.

I like nice stationery (wouldnā€™t spent that much on it though) but getting it embossed with the Anna ā€˜Aā€™ is just weird to me too.
It DOESNā€™T EVEN come with a diamantĆ© pen a la Mrs Hinch šŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe there was a delay with getting the planners out on the company's part? Anna is not going to call them out on it if that's the case!

These planners are being released mid-January and any postage delays will mean people might not get them until near the end of the month. Really can't understand why people are forking out Ā£Ā£Ā£ for these but it looks as though plenty are. Lots of people complaining about high postage costs too.

Did anyone notice on the live, Lily came on and commented a couple of hand clapping emojis and the buggered off again.
She is a busy working mum, you know! šŸ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jealous of anyone who needs a planner for 2021, frankly.

My husband got me a notebook for Xmas and bless him, I nearly cried... every page inside was space for ā€˜objectivesā€™ and ā€˜appointmentsā€™ ... but weā€™re in lockdown f o r e v e r
šŸ˜¢ my main objectives right now are to get up & dressed

It DOESNā€™T EVEN come with a diamantĆ© pen a la Mrs Hinch šŸ’Ž
I still haven't got one because I only work part time ATM and am not actually working a lot this month. I am planning to get a diary but probably will only get a cheapo one from a supermarket (would normally get a cute one from Paperchase) because I am hoping that things will get better in the spring/summer time and I will have things to put in my diary šŸ’—

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I still haven't got one because I only work part time ATM and am not actually working a lot this month. I am planning to get a diary but probably will only get a cheapo one from a supermarket (would normally get a cute one from Paperchase) because I am hoping that things will get better in the spring/summer time and I will have things to put in my diary šŸ’—
Yeah, this was not the year to collab on a diary. They should have parked it for next year. I have a feeling this partnership started in the summer when things were bad, but looking better. Armed with her numbers, Anna probably persuaded them to continue because she has a new house to pay for.

Appointed gave her a list of items she could include in her collection, all the different color/embossing/thread options and said pick what you want and decide if you want a set and/or the option to buy things separately. The diary itself is one they have in their main collection anyway. Itā€™s a popular color and she said the company ā€œheld some backā€. The pencils have no erasers. This collab isnā€™t anything more than an ā€œeditā€ šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ (that word is forever ruined).

• Heart
They could have also do an 18-month diary, starting mid-2021. They could start promoting it now and should have good sales if they did. Oh well.

• Heart
I think itā€™s all a bit self indulgent (why would you want her logo on your notebook?) and just another example of how these influencers are more and more out of touch with the real world. Who has the money to spend on something like this at the moment and like someone else said who has that much going on this year that they need such an extensive planner?! šŸ™„šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø A notebook from Paperchase or Wilkos does me just fine!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.