The Anna Edit #5 Anna and the thermostat prison guard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don't understand what goes on in Anna's head. Why the hell is she harping on about this jumper from Toteme.

She even said she already has a similar one from Arket, but went off on a hunt for this. It's a boring beige boxy fit jumper for effs sake. "It's JUST the nicest length". SURE. And it has a posh label.

Screenshot 2021-01-10 at 18.26.59.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She has a lovely figure, she is toned. She is size 10-12, somehow the clothes that she is wearing now makes her look 2 size bigger.

Reactions: 32
She has a lovely figure, she is toned. She is size 10-12, somehow the clothes that she is wearing now makes her look 2 size bigger.
I was just thinking that.
Her clothes are very unflattering on her.
But I don’t think her figure is bad but the picture just doesn’t do her any favours.

I don’t know if it’s because I’m not white and white boys just don’t do it for me? but there is nothing about Mark i find attractive in any way shape or form.. idk; like even Rich isn’t my idea of attractive but watching him with Grey makes him slightly more so to me, but Mark makes me.. uncomfy to say the least
I find Mark almost repulsive in a way. Like bit creepy.
Rich not my type either but less creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They need to loosen the purse strings for a bit of heating. This is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I find Mark almost repulsive in a way. Like bit creepy.
Rich not my type either but less creepy.
I used think Mark was fine when he only make the occasional appearance and you know.. had an independent career and some self respect

also that Anna thinks he looks like Ryan Gosling... “should have gone to specsavers” 🤢

Rich isn’t much of a babe IMO but seeing how he interacts with Grey makes him much more attractive... but then that he is so spineless that he doesn’t even insist on being allowed a work desk... jeez.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No matter how cold I am indoor, I never had the need to wear a hat. I am from England by the way:sick:

Reactions: 12
I genuinely don't understand what goes on in Anna's head. Why the hell is she harping on about this jumper from Toteme.

She even said she already has a similar one from Arket, but went off on a hunt for this. It's a boring beige boxy fit jumper for effs sake. "It's JUST the nicest length". SURE. And it has a posh label.

View attachment 382033
I guess the capsule is definitely out the window. A capsule wardrobe generally is not buying very similar items. According to unwritten capsule laws one will have to go, and ideally you wouldn’t buy a duplicate in the first place.

Reactions: 14
She's seriously wearing a hat indoors? This has gone too far now! Are they waiting for #gifted heating or what? Nothing would surprise me!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When she says the heating is “interesting”, she means it’s tit.
Just like she described last year as “interesting”. Again, she means “tit”.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 382033
Seriously fail to understand how anyone is 'influenced' by Anna. This is...not her best look!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When she says the heating is “interesting”, she means it’s tit.
Just like she described last year as “interesting”. Again, she means “tit”.
Who thinks Mark has tampered with the heating?!!

Seriously, if I'm spending £1 million on a house, I want the heating to work!!

Reactions: 31
youve moved into a million pound house.... you can more than afford the heating!!! The only ever time I’ve worn a hat was when our boiler broke in our student house and it was at night in bed because I couldn’t keep warm..... there not students.... they millionaires, wtf!!! She’s never been someone who has had to make a choice between eating and heating. Anna wtf!?!? They’ll duck that house up even more if they continue to do this, it’s already got damp in it! Damp needs some heating and some ventilation

Reactions: 32
It's sad. I used to love Anna but I stopped watching her channel over a year ago as it got too boring. Checked her out if curiosity and oh my god, she is even more boring, wearing ugly clothes, looks like haven't showered in a while. These bathrobes?! Hat indoors?! Wtf?! And freezing in £1Mil pound house ? Not to mention that this house look like it needs a lot of work. I used to love their flat and for £1Mil I'm sure they could find nicer place in Brighton. It's all just meh, such a shame. She was one of my favourite YouTubers once. So boring and fugly now ...

Reactions: 23
To be fair to Anna, I missed that she said the heating was “interesting”, sounds like they’re having issues with it, so presumably it’s not a choice to not have the heating on this time.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 382033
Absolutely bonkers she would buy a duplicate from this expensive brand. I think this week’s video was the final straw for me. I knew she was dull and unrelatable for a long time but for some reason this video really confirmed it for me. It made me certain the demise of influencers is close haha

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.