The Anna Edit #5 Anna and the thermostat prison guard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think most people who bought have the kind of loyalty and affinity that companies don't, I don't think her fans will complain to trading standards to be honest. :censored: It will tarnish her picture perfect image if she acknowledges it. She definitely should though, I think her fans will accept her apology, is stupid not to ;);)
We can start Trustpilot thread for this collab or Anna as a business in general? I would leave an honest review in view of what a tit show this planner launch is :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We can start Trustpilot thread for this collab or Anna as a business in general? I would leave an honest review in view of what a tit show this planner launch is :poop:
Not sure how authentic Trustpilot is, I read that people were leaving reviwws on Fleur's husband company and they manage tp delete them just because the owners didn't agree with the review.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I followed Anna for yeeears - back when she lived in the pokey flat in London and loved a bit of fake tan.

She started dressing like a middle-aged frump and became completely unrelatable reviewing handbags and makeup that her average follower could ill-afford, but I carried on following because I enjoyed seeing her career take off and was really happy for her.

However, I recently unfollowed. I thought that the new house would have made for excellent content, but since she moved her account has just turned into one giant ad - and she's not even started with renovations yet!

Reactions: 26
I hope Anna has the balls to address the issues with the planners etc. in her vlog today. I'm sure it a lot of her 'fans' will have stretched themselves to buy it all and she needs to take some responsibility for that.

Reactions: 17
I still think she's done a little something something to her face as opposed to just exercising lol. She looks good to be fair.

Reactions: 6
she’s replied to this!

View attachment 399825
Replying to one comment under a video is not good enough. She needs to go out to people to offer this info and apology. Also the OP did contact Appointed, but the company is ignoring them, so how are they supposed to get the refund?

I still think she's done a little something something to her face as opposed to just exercising lol. She looks good to be fair.
It's more bumpy and has definition where they didn't used to be any, would point to use of fillers

Reactions: 9
Is he a twitcher? He looks the type!
Late to this topic so sorry if this has been covered before, but
1. I think a better looking version of Ryan Gosling is a bit of a stretch and
2. Why is she being referred to in the third person on her own website 😬? I assume she wrote it herself which feels so cringe! Maybe you can get away with that if you’re Julius Caesar, but come on love, you tell people the best way to organise their to do list

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Why would anyone shell out £££ on a notebook/to do list? Did I miss the memo? No pun intended

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So is Anna putting the blame on Appointed? Sounds like she is saying yeah it’s tit, don’t blame me.
Ah sorry babe, is Gleam a new company? Is it their first time doing collaboration? Do they not advice regarding contract and have some sort of expertise in this? What a tit show.

They also have an arm called Gleam Solution which does this sort of things 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Typos aside, what a crap apology. The customer has already said that they're not getting a response from Appointed so what are they supposed to do now? 'From what I've heard'? She really needs to find out the answers for people and own it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Typos aside, what a crap apology. The customer has already said that they're not getting a response from Appointed so what are they supposed to do now? 'From what I've heard'? She really needs to find out the answers for people and own it.
Omg typos! - your husband’s name starts with a capital letter!! Surely one of the most basic of punctuation rules!?! 🙄😫

That clip at the start she looks like she’s got a filter on her face - it’s looks weirdly smooth and blurred. Very disappointing if that’s the case.

Reactions: 5
Why would anyone shell out £££ on a notebook/to do list? Did I miss the memo? No pun intended
Clearly, you are not part of the stationery YouTube circles! There’s entire review channels discussing the weight and texture of the paper, as well as how thick the lining is and whether pages are numbered or not.

Personally, I don’t care about notebooks enough, but I can totally understand why others would be willing to spend a lot on these types of things. There’s plenty of luxury items I spend too much on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.