The Anna Edit #5 Anna and the thermostat prison guard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she down to one video a week now? So much for there being loads of new content with the new house 🙄

Reactions: 13
Why is she down to one video a week now? So much for there being loads of new content with the new house 🙄
She is clearly going to milk it as long as she can, hence the tittle settling in when they have in fact moved in for yonks. The moment has to stay for as long as it can :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mark must be down to part time now, too busy watching birds with his binoculars and following slug parades and fixing toilets.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else think Mark looks more like Howard from Fresh Meat than Ryan Gosling?
22-105931-howard_from_fresh_meat_s_guide_to_life.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I had to pause the video. So not only do they have a mould, damp and slug infestation, but none of their toilets works and flush properly to the point where Mark tried to fix it and it then leaked 🤦‍♀️.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I had to pause the video. So not only do they have a mould, damp and slug infestation, but none of their toilets works and flush properly to the point where Mark tried to fix it and it then leaked 🤦‍♀️.
LOL, sorry I can't read clogged toilet and not think of Lily

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yet another Hello Fresh collaboration.
To people who don’t need it! I’d respect Anna a bit more if she donated money from this video to charities like fair share, I know she had done stuff like this before but in the current climate......

Reactions: 2
To people who don’t need it! I’d respect Anna a bit more if she donated money from this video to charities like fair share, I know she had done stuff like this before but in the current climate......
Good idea !

Reactions: 1
One million pounds guys, one million, I guess Anna just got it because of a rose ceiling and the marble fire place but that place looks rather downhill pretty sure she will have plenty of content to upload with the renovations and she will need the money from youtube and the planners to pay for all the work she will need to do to that place.

Ps who said Mark looks like Ryan Gosling? I think i saw him in Notting Hill

5c822967a93f58cd420e9a7b0f13c910.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hello, I wondered if anyone could help?

Anna’s deleting comments from her YouTube page about her Appointed diary. She deleted my question today (within seconds!).

She’s not replying to emails. She’s also limited the number of comments on Instagram.

How are we supposed to get any information when she’s deleting comments and closing literally every avenue of communication?

I thought Anna was okay, but this has shown her true colours.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting but I've been reading for a while :)

I have been following Anna for a few years now, she was honestly my favorite YouTuber/influencer but I am so disappointed now.

Her latest video was unbearable, from the tragic "morning walk" outfit, to the AD, to those useless and UGLY containers she bought for the bathroom...

Also, how many times did she mention it was chilly? "I'm telling you, it gets chilly in this house..." "It's so chilly!" I mean, enough! And as others have already said, for 1 million pounds that house does seem to have A LOT of problems.

About the "project pan" section of the video: she mentions how she "is not here for" the Chanel bronzer and the Westman Atelier contour stick, but then keeps raving about the RMS concealer which also has very few shades? I mean, shouldn't this brand get the same treatment as the others? I find that very fake and I almost commented saying this because it bothers me so much.

As for the Mark "situation", I used to not mind him being in the background every now and then, but now he's literally in every video. WHY

I also had to leave her facebook group after she said that Mark manages it :LOL:

Okay, sorry for the rant, but today's video was really too much! And I say this as a fan - I mean, I even bought her book last year and I was happy so support her... but now I just can't stand her anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Anna’s deleting comments from her YouTube page about her Appointed diary. She deleted my question today (within seconds!).

She’s not replying to emails. She’s also limited the number of comments on Instagram.

How are we supposed to get any information when she’s deleting comments and closing literally every avenue of communication?

Appointed seem to be answering questions on their Insta or can you just cancel the order/return it when it finally arrives?

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s deleting comments!! 😕
I wonder if she's had a falling out with Appointed, seems like she is throwing them under the bus and not wanting to take any ownership of this mess.

I was looking at appointed on the papersmiths website before Christmas and all of their diaries were out of stock but more were coming in. Papersmiths said they couldn't guarantee delivery before Christmas though - this makes me think that Appointed have stock issues and would rather people order and wait for more to be produced that over produce stock. From what Anna is saying this seems to be the case and makes me think it's more of an issue with them than her but I don't think she is handling it well.

Reactions: 12

I can be super Karen if I want, once or twice I had to search people on LinkedIn and write to them. Usually very effective when you don’t get responses from customer service. There was once I had an issue with a delivery company and I was so angry that I look up their annual report and emailed every chief named on the report. Long story short, query was resolved and got my money back lol! Try this as last resort. Or give it until Tuesday?

I wonder if she's had a falling out with Appointed, seems like she is throwing them under the bus and not wanting to take any ownership of this mess.

I was looking at appointed on the papersmiths website before Christmas and all of their diaries were out of stock but more were coming in. Papersmiths said they couldn't guarantee delivery before Christmas though - this makes me think that Appointed have stock issues and would rather people order and wait for more to be produced that over produce stock. From what Anna is saying this seems to be the case and makes me think it's more of an issue with them than her but I don't think she is handling it well.
I didn’t buy her notebook but can imagine how piss if I did, when she was busy opening gift and doing OOTD instead of owning up and answering questions :/

Reactions: 15
Do we think they are actually millionaires???
You would not think by the way they dress. They get given a lot of things for free, probably sell hem when they don't want the items anymore.

They are no were near Zoealla, Tanya and co. but probably upper-middle-class income considering what Anna said she was spending a bit more than 300 pounds for clothes a month (quite a minimalist lol). Since both Mark and Anna are technically freelancers/influencers they probably had to have quite a large chunk of money to be able to buy the house.

Reactions: 13
You would not think by the way they dress. They get given a lot of things for free, probably sell hem when they don't want the items anymore.

They are no were near Zoealla, Tanya and co. but probably upper-middle-class income considering what Anna said she was spending a bit more than 300 pounds for clothes a month (quite a minimalist lol). Since both Mark and Anna are technically freelancers/influencers they probably had to have quite a large chunk of money to be able to buy the house.
Thanks. I just don't understand how such beige people coukd earn so much. Horses for courses I guess, some people must like them!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.