The Anna Edit #5 Anna and the thermostat prison guard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking what is the point of the reviews, isn't what Goodreads for but what do I know, I am not an author lol
Yeah, Anna seems to use Goodreads mostly to repost her blogposts which drives me mad tbh. Again, I'm not trying to be elitist about reading at all, I just wonder why people seem to want to hear her very superficial thoughts on stuff like this.

Reactions: 14
dare i say these pants are... flattering?? at least moreso than anything she's worn recently!

AAF273E5-8234-4838-A552-B1045F17013F.png

Reactions: 11
I like the pants, hate the outfit. The pants would look better with white sneakers and a fitted rib knit, not that Frame sweater that makes me sad.

Reactions: 16
I like the pants, hate the outfit. The pants would look better with white sneakers and a fitted rib knit, not that Frame sweater that makes me sad.
I would like to see how she looks with the pants without posing though

Reactions: 12
So when influencers “find a high street dupe” of their designer clothing, I doubt they have ordered it themselves to check if they actually replicate the look in real life. That’s why I never trust a quickly found dupe.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So when influencers “find a high street dupe” of their designer clothing, I doubt they have ordered it themselves to check if they actually replicate the look in real life. That’s why I never trust a quickly found dupe.
Well, she gave us not only 1 option but 8 options, be grateful for all the hard work Mark and Anna put in

At this point, they should add 'AL generator' on their bio

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So it’s me banging on about the planner again. But honestly I’m so disappointed!
I’ve emailed appointed, no response. Emailed Anna, no response. DM’d Anna and appointed, no response.

I learnt from the comments!! That uk orders are being shipped from the US now and appointed are covering customs. I only ordered because 1. I thought it was undated, 2. It was shipping from the uk fairly quickly.

I always liked Anna, she’s beige and boring but so am I. I always felt like she treated it like a job and respected her followers but it’s radio silence on the delays for customers (who aren’t Caroline hirons who got hers very quickly...)

It was so bloody expensive too!

34B77FC4-CF18-456E-8BED-4AF68EBDA8D0.png

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Just in general, but I know many shipping out of the UK to Europe mainland is now suspended, because of the uk corona virus.

Just in general, but I know many shipping out of the UK to Europe mainland is now suspended, because of the uk corona virus.
Yeah and brexit! But she said she had a uk distribution centre, which is why I ordered as she implied it was already in the UK

Reactions: 8
I always liked Anna, she’s beige and boring but so am I.
🤣🤣 We all have a bit of beige and boring. Do you still want it or can you not cancel it? I mean is bloody expensive and very simple stationary after all and is almost February.

About customs the rules are not really clear, today I got a fancy perfume from France delivered by Fedex and I was worried it would get stuck in customs or returned and no it passed like nothing.

This collab was so badly organised by someone who preaches all the time to be organised and a brand that should know very well how this works. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 12
Regarding the price of her 1m pound home and its taxes.. I was surprised to hear her mention in her latest HOME Q&A video, that it's possible this won't be their forever home because they might not be able to afford it in the future at some point. This was a response to the question "Is this your forever home?" I think she was saying this generally, like anything at all could happen to cause it not to be their forever home. But it was interesting!

Reactions: 8
So it’s me banging on about the planner again. But honestly I’m so disappointed!
I’ve emailed appointed, no response. Emailed Anna, no response. DM’d Anna and appointed, no response.

I learnt from the comments!! That uk orders are being shipped from the US now and appointed are covering customs. I only ordered because 1. I thought it was undated, 2. It was shipping from the uk fairly quickly.

I always liked Anna, she’s beige and boring but so am I. I always felt like she treated it like a job and respected her followers but it’s radio silence on the delays for customers (who aren’t Caroline hirons who got hers very quickly...)

It was so bloody expensive too!
Honestly, I would cancel it at this point! You'll have missed a whole month when you eventually get it and, as you say, it was expensive.

Also, they managed to get the Press Samples (Ruth Crilly) and Freebies (Lily) delivered in good time, so why not those they are actually sending to paying customers?!

To get no response to your query is just rude! The least Anna could do was have her PA (Mark) shoot you a quick email.

Reactions: 27
Regarding the price of her 1m pound home and its taxes.. I was surprised to hear her mention in her latest HOME Q&A video, that it's possible this won't be their forever home because they might not be able to afford it in the future at some point. This was a response to the question "Is this your forever home?" I think she was saying this generally, like anything at all could happen to cause it not to be their forever home. But it was interesting!
I have a feeling that they just went with the house purchase because it was available at the moment and other things they looked at were not out on the market- or did not look as good to them. I think that response is more of a *we kind of regret purchasing this house, we are feezing* and she is just saying that in case they sell of the house in a couple of years.

Not to be mean or anything, but Annas salary is in the 300 000 and Mark is probably getting something similar (can't remember right now what his wife is paying him). They don't pay for heating, get clothes for free and have food sponsorships etc. They sold their old flat with profit. If you count all of this, I can't believe they have not been able to buy a house with cash only. Take Tara Michelle for example, she owns a place in LA (US) and has just gotten a fixer-upper in Toronto (Canada) - she could have gotten ready to move in the house but she just did not want to sell her LA place and wanted a low mortgage so the fixer-upper was perfect. Like, I know that influencers have a lot of income but holy tit in a poop stick it is insane!

If they are so cheap as they might appear, they both could have saved most of their earnings for two or three years ad have a mortgage-free house. So, I see no excuse why they would not be able to pay down their mortgage in the next few years if they are expecting the influencer marked to dry out by the end of 2021.

Reactions: 6
A lot of people complaining on her instagram posts about the basically scam of the planner, one girl saying she paid 78 canadian dollars but customs ask her to pay another 20, like 100 canadian dollars for a freaking planner. I wanted to tell all those girls to cancel their order as at this point it would arrive middle of February but Ohh Comments are limited on her insta now.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I took that more as comment to say, you never really know what life has store for you, not so much that they actually think it won’t be their forever home.

Anna is not the type to make statements like “when we have children”, or other things in the future.

Yeah and brexit! But she said she had a uk distribution centre, which is why I ordered as she implied it was already in the UK
Yes, but what I meant is that originally they may have had that, but maybe it has only changed recently due to the corona developments. Weird to put that on your customers though.

Reactions: 4
A lot of people complaining on her instagram posts about the basically scam of the planner, one girl saying she paid 78 canadian dollars but customs ask her to pay another 20, like 100 canadian dollars for a freaking planner. I wanted to tell all those girls to cancel their order as at this point it would arrive middle of February but Ohh Comments are limited on her insta now.
Wow. I guess Anna is not 'here for that.'

Reactions: 7
She looked so cute with normal eyebrows :cautious:

1611263251028.png

Again trying to be relatable, like she has worries about income in the future too like all of us. Never know what could happen, no furlough scheme for influencers after all 🤪

I have a feeling that they just went with the house purchase because it was available at the moment and other things they looked at were not out on the market- or did not look as good to them. I think that response is more of a *we kind of regret purchasing this house, we are feezing* and she is just saying that in case they sell of the house in a couple of years.

Not to be mean or anything, but Annas salary is in the 300 000 and Mark is probably getting something similar (can't remember right now what his wife is paying him). They don't pay for heating, get clothes for free and have food sponsorships etc. They sold their old flat with profit. If you count all of this, I can't believe they have not been able to buy a house with cash only. Take Tara Michelle for example, she owns a place in LA (US) and has just gotten a fixer-upper in Toronto (Canada) - she could have gotten ready to move in the house but she just did not want to sell her LA place and wanted a low mortgage so the fixer-upper was perfect. Like, I know that influencers have a lot of income but holy tit in a poop stick it is insane!

If they are so cheap as they might appear, they both could have saved most of their earnings for two or three years ad have a mortgage-free house. So, I see no excuse why they would not be able to pay down their mortgage in the next few years if they are expecting the influencer marked to dry out by the end of 2021.
Someone rightfully pointed out on Lily's thread that the all assets on companies house accounts is cumulative and not a yearly salary. So Anna has 300k altogether in her company accounts from the time her company started trading.

Reactions: 11
Their salaries will be under £12,500 each to pay no tax. She will make money by claiming “dividends”, which you pay a lower tax rate on if your salary is in the basic rate tax bracket.
It looks like she took £320k which had been building up and probably went towards the deposit for the new house. This would have been taxed at only 7.5%, instead of at 40% if her salary was £50k-£150k. So she had to wait until the end of the year to get the money but it would have saved her about £100k in tax. Loads of companies do this - it’s a commonly used loophole.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.