The Anna Edit #5 Anna and the thermostat prison guard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're right, no point in spending hundreds on clothes if you're not going to spend the time and a little money on gadgets to keep in good shape.
I always cringe at how she stores her expensive items. In the wardrobe organisation and capsule videos, her YSL sandals and Gucci miles are so squashed; she clearly doesn’t keep them in their boxes!

Reactions: 10
Hi does anyone know what mark does? I mean like filling a working week Monday to Friday all day? Edits one video, takes and couple of photos and maybe helps film that one video. What else is there to do? Is it a tax relief thing having him work for her? Something that looked more favourable that him having his own salary?

Reactions: 12
Hi does anyone know what mark does? I mean like filling a working week Monday to Friday all day? Edits one video, takes and couple of photos and maybe helps film that one video. What else is there to do? Is it a tax relief thing having him work for her? Something that looked more favourable that him having his own salary?
I think if she earns 376k a year, a 45k salary doesn't matter. Can't say I am not bitter lol

1611190570840.png

9-12 gardening
12-2 lunch
2-3 take pic
3-4 edit pic
4-6 biking

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wait a second ...just saw Anna's stories....so her dinnerware is also beige. Omg. Speechless.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In the video she did about “how we work together” or whatever it was called, at one point he was at Halfords picking up something for his bike. They then had a meeting about upcoming content, and that was about it. So I’m going to say he doesn’t do a lot these days.

Fair play to him if he likes his new lifestyle. I know personally I’d go mad with that little to do.

Reactions: 14
He helps with filming and editing, takes photos for the blog and does all the links and the shop section on the blog too. I guess he does some admin? It's not quite a full time job....But now he is also a project manager for the home renovations. So really he just does bits and bobs, here and there.

I do wonder if there is a plan to start some kind of business in the future, could also be why they picked Shoreham to live and why Mark is living it up for the time being. But could also be that Anna is bringing in $$$ and wants a Mark moment at home everyday. 🤭

Reactions: 16
You’re right about the tax, you pay less tax if you split the salary between two people (if you’re self employed). It will make financial sense for her to give Mark some of her salary. Otherwise I’m guessing she’s well into the top tax bracket (probably still is)
Edit: Mark is probably also earning more than he did in his 9-5 job, but doing nowhere near as much work

Reactions: 8
Hi guys sorry late to the party with the book review blog post. But this review had me so confused. What does secretly passes as white mean? I searched for the book and she’s basically copied the blurb without mentioning the fact the twins are black. It’s like someone copying your essay and changing a few words so that it doesn’t make any sense to someone who hasn’t read the book. Just lazy!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Rose quartz supposedly by Anna

View attachment 394400
I wanted to write to her telling her that while the plate is in good quality, I have one myself I got it from TK Maxx lol ( don’t know why suddenly made in England is such a big thing to her since she never bother anyway). It is too tall to put on the bottom shelf of the dish washer, so the washing mechanism hits the plates.

Hi guys sorry late to the party with the book review blog post. But this review had me so confused. What does secretly passes as white mean? I searched for the book and she’s basically copied the blurb without mentioning the fact the twins are black. It’s like someone copying your essay and changing a few words so that it doesn’t make any sense to someone who hasn’t read the book. Just lazy!
She could do a monthly review and spend some time writing and giving some thoughts about the book she read.

Tell us what you learnt about 1984, why is it relevant, what do you think that is not ‘too much texts...but here we go!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
this is the difference between Anna and Lily. Anna can laugh about it and Lily would give us some kind of eye roll sarcastic remark.
Lily would say we wouldn't get it because we're not big creative Londoner foodie mums like she is..

Reactions: 13
“well put together” this is what happens when a wannabe fashion influencer writes a book review on a tender, sweeping novel focusing on one of the two protagonists going to great lengths to pass as white and the consequences of hiding your true self from the world. Anna go read a celebrity bio instead, I’m not here for this situation.

• Haha
“well put together” this is what happens when a wannabe fashion influencer writes a book review on a tender, sweeping novel focusing on one of the two protagonists going to great lengths to pass as white and the consequences of hiding your true self from the world. Anna go read a celebrity bio instead, I’m not here for this situation.
I agree! I understand that some people don't have the interest to read critically and analyse what they're reading. I usually read "easy" stuff too, because I deal with enough rough stuff in my day to day life and use reading as an escape. However, I don't write reviews of critically acclaimed novels to my hundreds of thousands of followers either.

• Heart
Orwell forgot to write a book of a world invaded of influencers kinda like terminator of common sense or culture and creating the feeling of tit you don't need

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree! I understand that some people don't have the interest to read critically and analyse what they're reading. I usually read "easy" stuff too, because I deal with enough rough stuff in my day to day life and use reading as an escape. However, I don't write reviews of critically acclaimed novels to my hundreds of thousands of followers either.
I was thinking what is the point of the reviews, isn't what Goodreads for but what do I know, I am not an author lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.