The Anna Edit #5 Anna and the thermostat prison guard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B&H is renowned for overpriced housing - it’s just a very expensive area. I’m guessing Anna had a specific criteria to do a complete transformation type thing for ‘content’ and with this house she can keep some of the original features as well. Which will eventually look great on her feed...priorities!
I also moved into a fixer upper kind of house and it’s amazing what the previous owners can cover up. We paid for an expensive survey and still found the boiler had to be shut off straight away. It’s a learning curve!
Potentially if she’d waited a bit longer she might have found something nearer B&H for the same price, but from what I’ve seen the more desirable parts are that bit more expensive. I know the area reasonably well.
Not saying she hasn’t overpaid but I think a lot of houses round there are completely overpriced! I often look at Rightmove to see what I could afford in the north for the price of my house and it’s crazy! Significantly less than Anna’s of course.
Think they have been wanting to move for yonks now, so is now or never.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she or him actually from Brighton & Hove? I like the place but there is nothing special there, never undertood the hype to live there, vast majority wannabes even young foreigners they get obsessed on living there and don't look anywhere else.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Is she or him actually from Brighton & Hove? I like the place but there is nothing special there, never undertood the hype to live there, vast majority wannabes even young foreigners they get obsessed on living there and don't look anywhere else.
Anna is!

Reactions: 1
if she uses "fancy schmanzy" ONE.MORE.TIME 😭😭 ive never known anyone hammer away at so many stock phrases...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Each to their own. I love it. I don’t live there but I could quite easily.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anna must know that she is average in every way (it's probably part of her appeal), so she adopts all these phrases to make herself appear hip and relevant. Except she uses only the safest, most mayonnaise slang, the kind that you'd see etched onto a reclaimed wood sign in a basic witch's Pinterest board.

Regarding why she chose that house, it occurred to me that perhaps it was for tax reasons? I'm an American, so forgive my ignorance, but could it be possible that they didn't buy in a nicer area because of property tax rates? Clearly £1 million is a lot to spend anywhere, but as an example, a nice house in the Bay Area would still command waaaaay higher taxes every year compared to an even nicer, more expensive house in a less desirable part of the country. Maybe the cost balances out for them in the long run.

Reactions: 16
Just saw her boring last video, I can't stand her Grinch eyebrows, why do all influencers do them all the way up instead of do them to the side?
GRINCH EYEBROWS!! 😂
Anna must know that she is average in every way (it's probably part of her appeal), so she adopts all these phrases to make herself appear hip and relevant. Except she uses only the safest, most mayonnaise slang, the kind that you'd see etched onto a reclaimed wood sign in a basic witch's Pinterest board.

Regarding why she chose that house, it occurred to me that perhaps it was for tax reasons? I'm an American, so forgive my ignorance, but could it be possible that they didn't buy in a nicer area because of property tax rates? Clearly £1 million is a lot to spend anywhere, but as an example, a nice house in the Bay Area would still command waaaaay higher taxes every year compared to an even nicer, more expensive house in a less desirable part of the country. Maybe the cost balances out for them in the long run.
Not sure what you mean by property tax rates?

Houses in the U.K. are on different Council Tax bands. Not sure what Anna’s house will be.

I know they’ve got a slug problem but surely they could keep them off the food?... 😂
Omg I was about to post the same thing! I had to do a double take. It really looks like slugs on her dinner!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
...And by the end she was pretty for some fiction in her life...

Sure, Anna, just press “send”, who cares, right?

F69CEEC1-9EF0-4037-9C97-C36A8D47D1AB.jpeg

• Haha

We do have council tax that we pay each year but it doesn’t vary that much to justify living in one area to the next unless you don’t have any money. If you can afford the £1m, a couple of hundred difference a year is pennies!

Reactions: 11
We do have council tax that we pay each year but it doesn’t vary that much to justify living in one area to the next unless you don’t have any money. If you can afford the £1m, a couple of hundred difference a year is pennies!
She could be paying over £3k in council tax but don’t worry the project manager is making cuts this year to save for it, freezing ya baps off was always part of the plan

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One thing is spend and save wisely another totally different is to be stingy as duck, for the way she describe him on saving matters and other bits i totally think he is the second. At least they could use the fire place or there is any issue with it too?

Reactions: 8
She could be paying over £3k in council tax but don’t worry the project manager is making cuts this year to save for it, freezing ya baps off was always part of the plan
Anna actually mentioned that Mark (the engineer/ project manager/ kept woman) is working on a new source of energy. They’re gonna be using the peloton to power the house!!! 😁 it’ll generate enough energy for a few lightbulbs and they’ll be kept warm by the constant cycling!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.