Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pontiac_Bandit

VIP Member
How can she think it's funny to put all their money and time into one room specifically for social media and leave their child living in a damp/dusty house?!! And we know she's not exaggerating to seem "relatable" because their house has been riddled with damp from the offset that they've never properly dealt with, and the single glazed windows won't help! How can they be so stupid when it's bound to be affecting their health?!

• Sad
Reactions: 21

peppin

VIP Member
Mark will eventually have to have that musty fleece surgically removed.
View attachment 2890769
can't believe mark isn't even 40 yet, he looks retired💀

i just don't get how she first posts about the constant leaks and then shares the same space that suffers from those leaks like it's some sort of architecture/life goals

icannoteven

VIP Member
The whole kitchen reno is a shitshow, it is a mess, and still not done. The time money and effort spent seemed to worsen the state of the house in general. The rest of the house is undone, run down, lacking in proper furniture (seems that everything is from their old place) but this pair of dolts choose to extend a kitchen they never need anyway.

Meanwhile her minimal style went to shit and she is struggling to create impersonal content about fashion & styling when she isnt stylish nor qualified at all to dispense any advice much less CHARGE people for her “wisdom”… wtf

The whole garden is a wasteland and child hazard, I dont care what plants or flowers she and her husband-gardener say or what furniture they want to put there. How about getting proper wardrobe system for this wardrobe and clothing obsessed Virgo instead? That would be somewhat interesting content for her - building her dream wardrobe.

What a major fking fail.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Omg she's doing Abercrombie ads now.

And for real. She needs to get the hell out of her kitchen. Her only backdrop for paid for content has been the kitchen and it's BORING and it's not selling a lifestyle. It's selling house arrest.

• Haha

xxlottiexx

I think she just likes shopping/buying new things there's no genuine interest in anything fashion wise and she doesn't have an eye for things that actually work together, its just buying expensive things to try and feel fulfilled and like shes better than her followers

• Heart
I thought that Mark was supposed to be a fantastic project manager. He had one job to do. He should have been chasing the builders re that leaky roof. It's a new extension. There should be insurance and guarantees. Why didn't he pursue the builders or threaten the small claims court rather than spend all his days pottering in his green house?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

icannoteven

VIP Member
Is it just me or is Anne going on and on with a beg for a gifted wardrobe designer+ builder in her latest video?
Asking for opinions and ideas like she doesnt know how to do the research herself.

That room she is showing which is going to be her wardrobe room is shockingly bare.

Also her brows look really disgusting - they are really huge and encrusted with brow gel and look really bushy 3D

It seems like the house was in perfectly ok condition (ok there is the mold) til they started doing the kitchen and now everything is falling apart and leaking. She said they dont have lights in the whole downstairs of the house. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow

bumblebee365

She is such a try hard- I can’t with her having separate categories for school drop off (/ it’s not a fashion show), running errands and working from home… any sane / normal actual busy person would just wear the same stuff to do all 3. she clearly has nothing going on that requires a gargantuan constantly revolving wardrobe yet insists on shilling new stuff all the time - her latest phase seems to be those sleeveless long button down vests that are not flattering, she’ll get bored and flog them on Vinted like she did with her zillion Arket linen shirts.

bumblebee365

3D7E3C9C-86F0-4D42-831A-87A4F9C5B834.jpeg

Anna’s at it again with buying duplicates for her revolving shopfront… oh I mean wardrobe.. there’s literally no difference between this one and the jaegar vintage one she insists on wearing (with her greasy hair and flip flops of course) :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
An old school friend of mine, her son drowned in a shallow pond in their garden. 😢😢😢 I wouldn’t risk having one at all.

• Sad
  • Wow

PRgift

It makes me quite sad to think how many people despite everything still look up to Anna and see her as a kind of friend. And she tries her hardest to come across as this caring, helpful person who is building an online community of good vibes only. Many of her followers would probably be quite shocked to find out exactly how much she's raking in from the aff links, sponsored posts etc, because I think there's still a lot of naivety surrounding influencers. And people like Anna continue to cash in on that naivety. But many followers who are a bit more clued up will say they think Anna deserves it because she's worked so hard to get where she's at and they're just women supporting women, i.e. they've completely bought into Anna's culture of toxic positivity.

ETA: the fact that many of her followers ask for more Mark content and consider Anna and Mark couple goals also troubles me 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Do something with your limp awful hair!
And the outfit, well, my toddler makes something similar with the sheets when we have our weekly bed changes
Full credit to Anna, if she can post that outfit online and confidently make it seem like she believes it’s a stylish outfit that fits her then she’s got levels of self confidence I can only aspire to.

She desperately needs to brush her hair

• Haha