Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PRgift

Is she auditioning for the role of 'peasant 1' in some medieval drama?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Oh god. She's wearing flip flops on the plane 🤢

This trip is already making it obvious Mawk is not solely to blame for the bad photos of Anna.

ETA: you can't tell me a 30+ year old woman needs expensive styling sessions, an app, and an affiliate linked newsletter article to come up with an outfit of black sweater, dark wash jeans and flip flops. I'm seriously regretting not abandoning all of my scruples, morals and dignity to become an influencer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
I said it before and I’ll say it again… she’s fishing for a cookbook deal. “Sad beige baking that gives you food poisoning” or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I'm of the opinion that Anna only had a kid to please Mark. That's why she's one and done - so it seems anyway. She never really wanted children and always said so. Mark, on the other hand, was ready for kids years before Ralph came along. She clearly doesn't enjoy motherhood.

Both Anna and Lily seem to resent their kids for various things. Lily only had kids as it's next on the list after marriage and she's a total box ticker. She has resented her daughter, in particular, since day one.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

influencerbore

VIP Member
Anna, your dad just called - he wants his slippers back please 🤭
Oh my god my dad has these! We call them the dog shit shoes as he constantly goes out in the garden to pick up after the dogs and stands in it! They’re not allowed in the house and live in a bucket 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
I just tried watching her latest video but it was like one of those books where you read a couple of paragraphs and suddenly notice you can’t remember a single word and actually couldn’t care less.

• Haha

PRgift

For a second I thought Anna had welcomed her first customer but it's another influencer with impeccable personal taste.
1000021999.png

• Haha
  • Wow

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
Hi! I still read but haven’t been commenting, but I just couldn’t pass this one up. I was at my local bank yesterday and they’d renovated it. They have a cafe in there now and it looks just like Anna’s cafe/kitchen with the fluted walls and same bland coloring. My first thought was wow! That looks exactly like her kitchen 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27

bumblebee365

95FD0A35-EC0C-403B-8D78-72BA24E2AA89.png
21 things for a 2 night stay🤦‍♀️this just screams I don’t ever leave the house- they look like the most boring bland outfits ever too

• Wow
  • Haha

PRgift

Tablescaping?! Healing broth?!
Inspired by the fear of being average.
Someone please make it stop!

• Haha

peppin

VIP Member
It’s always been difficult to tell if this is her own doing or if it’s Mark. When I rewatched her oldest vlogs last year, it became obvious how she had made her life about him even back then. It seemed sweet at the time, because she was clearly in love and thought she was punching above her weight with him. But looking back, her entire day always revolved around Mark‘s schedule. She would only leave the house when he wasn’t there. She waited with her workouts until he was home. She apologized to her viewers when Mark was away on trips because she felt the vlogs were boring without him around. She didn’t object to him turning off the heating during the day in winter even though she was freezing while working from home (which resulted in the burst pipes drama). The only way she could justify going on those influencer trips was because it was „work“ and Mark was busy doing something else.
So it’s not surprising that now, with him working for her, she can’t leave the house if Mark‘s home. It’s worrying but it’s been that way ever since they met, it seems.
i remember watching their (lily and anna's) videos briefly back in 2016/7 as a young teenager who idolised that sort of lifestyle and thinking even back then that it was strange how they lacked experience when it came to relationship – it was as if they just wanted a boyfriend asap, getting one during uni was convenient and as soon as they achieved their "goal" they stopped evolving as people, which became very apparent with the frequency they referenced their uni days well into their 30s lol

and i also recall that i stopped following them both because the more videos i watched, the more close-minded they appeared to the point i felt like i outgrew them – my last drop was anna waking up early because mark had to and then basically just waiting for him to come back 😬

• Wow

under the ivy

VIP Member
Why did she even have Ralph? I get spending time together as a couple but they live together, work together… I use the term work loosely as well. The sense of privilege is astonishing.

Reactions: 26

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I have watched any of her videos or checked out her insta for ages so I'm happy to be corrected but I am really starting to worry that she is no longer allowed to leave the house!
It’s always been difficult to tell if this is her own doing or if it’s Mark. When I rewatched her oldest vlogs last year, it became obvious how she had made her life about him even back then. It seemed sweet at the time, because she was clearly in love and thought she was punching above her weight with him. But looking back, her entire day always revolved around Mark‘s schedule. She would only leave the house when he wasn’t there. She waited with her workouts until he was home. She apologized to her viewers when Mark was away on trips because she felt the vlogs were boring without him around. She didn’t object to him turning off the heating during the day in winter even though she was freezing while working from home (which resulted in the burst pipes drama). The only way she could justify going on those influencer trips was because it was „work“ and Mark was busy doing something else.
So it’s not surprising that now, with him working for her, she can’t leave the house if Mark‘s home. It’s worrying but it’s been that way ever since they met, it seems.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26