Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icannoteven

VIP Member
That whole segment where she talks abt the digital wardrobe and styling services boggled my mind, am I the only one?

I love to shop and quick browsing ard Massimo Dutti, COS, etc and trying on new clothes makes me happy
But I would have to quit my full time job in order to document every outfit combo or record every item in my wardrobe using the app.
Who has that much time and desire to do this to themselves? And on top of that pay real money some idiot like Anne to teach me how to style the clothes that I BOUGHT.
Someone called her out in the comments (abt her seeking advice from Alison Bornstein and here she is charging for styling others) and the responses from the Anne cult are ferocious.

None of this makes any sense to me.

Reactions: 20

PRgift

I have two pairs of glasses for different purposes - do I have a glasses capsule?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

w8g

VIP Member
Wow she really looks like an ugly version of Emma Stone in Poor Things

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
These were Mark's responsibilities when he was a junior surveyor - I'm assuming his more recent roles were very similar but with more responsibility. He should have aced overseeing the work and planning for everything based on his previous experience 😯
I don’t think he has much motivation for anything beside bird watching and his greenhouse. Anna has been overpraising him with this „king among men/is there anything he can’t do??“ thing for a decade now but I’ve yet to see any actual evidence that he’s…good at anything he’s supposed to do 👀

• Haha

Missmisery

That dinner is an embarrassment. I work for a clothing brand and we do dinners with influencers and our PR team makes sure that no one wears the same outfits. It stops exactly what happened here - everyone picking the same bloody outfit!

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
“I wanted this waistcoat for so long” she’s either mad or lying. It’s hideous and a pointless “piece” of clothing imo

PRgift

I'm pretty sure your eyelashes should not be touching your eyebrows?
Anna's eyelashes aren't even extraordinarily long so it's definitely an eyebrow design fault.
When I look at her face close up all I see is this:
1000021605.jpg

• Haha

katz2022

Chatty Member
With all their money, why is the house still such a shithole?? They’d rather sit in shit and wait for a company to do the work for free than actually pay a builder to do it. Ffs.

PRgift

Influencers constantly backslapping eachother is so cringe. You're a genius! No, YOU'RE a genius! The way you've paired those oversized jeans with a grey jumper, chef's kiss! 🤣

One of the other influencers on that website where you can buy yourself a styling session with Anna popped up as a recommended watch on YouTube the other day and surprise, surprise she's getting herself styled by Alison Bornstein. It's just an endless cycle of them all styling eachother?

• Sick