Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peppin

VIP Member
Looks so sad, cold and uninviting...leaks still not fixed apparently!
the extension sticks out from its surroundings like a sore thumb, it's like someone photoshopped a hipster danish coffee shop in a british garden 😵 they should have consulted someone skilled to actually add value to the property instead of sinking it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Ha I knew they wouldn’t take the kid 😁 her asking for fancy restaurants recommendations all over the island was too obvious.
Anna longs for the times when she could give her entire attention to Mawk, her king among men. She clearly feels she can’t do that when they’re 24/7 in the mouldy mansion with the child around.

• Sick
  • Haha

Foxyrin

VIP Member
Looks like what I would chuck on when I have forgotten to put the bins out and hear the lorry coming up the road.

• Haha

icannoteven

VIP Member
can't believe mark isn't even 40 yet, he looks retired💀

i just don't get how she first posts about the constant leaks and then shares the same space that suffers from those leaks like it's some sort of architecture/life goals
Mawk has been retired since the day he started working for/with the wife 😂

• Haha

w8g

VIP Member
I still dont understand why they prioritised doing the understair parma ham toilet than any other jobs like fixing the mould issue or getting proper wardrobes

• Haha

PRgift

A ready-to-wear SPF capsule... woman please 🙄.
She doesn't know the meaning of capsule. It's just one of those influencer words that they all love to bandy about when they've got nothing else to say, or they think it sounds fancy and sophisticated.
See also elevate, curate, style, pieces and forever.

• Haha

Codiaeum

VIP Member
Took the liberty of erasing off half the thickness of her brows 😂 i think she looks better 😅

Also her brows from 5 yrs ago.
She looks so clean then.

She has a lot of eyebrow, not her fault, but what she is making of them is really her own doing. Even five years ago her brows were full! Even then people were saying they could probably use a but more of tweezers, but they didn't overwhelm her face.
Look at the mess now, her eyes are drowned out by her eyebrows, she would look so much more youthful if she just plucked underneath an opened up the eye area that way. Also a shame, she has a pretty eye colour and you can't see it at all because two bushy bricks are on top of them.
The brushed up pieces look crappy. She should trim them and then just comb a little bit but not have pieces sticking up that are longer than other pieces.

PRgift

Surely she is doing all this for comedic effect? That's the only reasonable explanation.

• Haha

influencerbore

VIP Member
She’s not going to be giving up the kitchen as a backdrop anytime soon 😭😭 why can’t she see how boring it is only having one backdrop
Then why did she host that weird cult dinner party?! I’d be so embarrassed if I just had to shuffle everyone into the kitchen as the rest of the house was such a state!

Four ways to wear trousers oh please how ground breaking!!

More like four randon things to do in your kitchen while wearing four different pairs of expensive trousers when a pair of (beige) joggers wld do just fine
I mean that does sound quite groundbreaking because I can only think of one way and that's on my legs...

Perhaps hers are "on my legs", "over my head to cover my brows", "as a heatless curling method to help your hair look like my effortless natural waves" and "to stuff in the cracks of your mouldy house"?

• Haha
9F22389B-8174-4C8D-BB1C-F7F2376C9ED4.jpeg

I mean it FEELS like she’s been banging on about it for that long…
---
72C88CDD-130B-40E7-A2D1-BD542D88B71E.jpeg

I’ve cracked it! The reason she never goes anywhere but the kitchen…
---
Going to suggest the Anna edit 27: stays at home in a mediocre outfit

for next thread title…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
Not sure if anyone watches Mia Maples but she was having a few health issues, cutting out various food groups, always feeling unwell and it turned out there was loads of hidden mould in her house.

She had to move out while professionals sorted it and felt better after.

I honestly think the same will be happening to Anna and I think it's disgusting she's raising a child in that environment.

• Wow
Reactions: 18