Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icannoteven

VIP Member
What is the point of this drab “event” happening in the leaky problematic kitchen?
They cant find a cafe to do the same thing, with better food and basic hygiene standards, and section to display the clothing?
Are they going upstairs to Anne’s room of clothing rails to pick outfits?

This whole set up is BIZARRE

• Haha
Reactions: 23

PRgift

I've got such bad second hand embarrassment, practically everything about this waste of an evening is so cringey.

I've never quite understood why brands feel the need to suck up to influencers in this way?
It's not like influencers are in short supply yet brands are seemingly desperate to keep them sweet by hosting one extravagant (or not so extravagant) event after another. It seems so pointless because these shamelessly greedy and grabby individuals would literally sell their granny on Vinted for a free waistcoat and don't need further motivation to wax lyrical about whatever they're asked to promote.
I can't imagine Aligne selling out of striped denim pieces as a result of people seeing the pictures from the wake in Anna's kitchen. I know the money spent is a fart in space in terms of the brands' PR budget but still 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart

Cloak

VIP Member
Does anyone else get irrationally annoyed at the leg positioning in EVERY PIC

• Haha
  • Heart

CatCafe234

VIP Member
I reckon she‘s filming so much in the kitchen so she can claim it‘s her ‘studio‘ and claim the renovations as a business expense …

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Foxyrin

VIP Member
Now 11 hours. 9.5k views..... Still no comments. Bird boy has been earning his keep today!

• Haha
Ugh ugh ugh the Instagram post about a Loewe puzzle bag in THIS economy and saying how she paid £1000 less than it costs now so just a mere £1500. She tried to read the room but she’s clearly dyslexic.

• Haha
  • Wow

PRgift

Isn't she a thrifty little thing, an outdoor sofa for £1200 and a £1500 handbag. Reasonable.

• Haha
  • Wow

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I’m a fan of a big bushy brow, but these just make her eyes look so heavy. They don’t suit her face at all.
She’s trying so hard to be a trendy fashion girlie but she just always misses the mark (no pun intended)
Yep, the bushy brows, just like the middle parting don’t suit her face, but she insists on them because they’re trendy. She knows this. Back in her early YouTube days she knew exactly what looked good on her. The switch to Instagram and becoming a fashion influencer was her downfall.

Continue here friends ☺ Excellent title thanks to @peacefulpigeon, well done babes 😍

To view amazing selection of outfits Anne picked to go to the kitchen pls click below:

My first title, I’m honoured! I’m going to celebrate with a Waitrose #adgifted bowl of 3 day old pasta.

• Haha
  • Heart

hellohellohello_123

That whole segment where she talks abt the digital wardrobe and styling services boggled my mind, am I the only one?

I love to shop and quick browsing ard Massimo Dutti, COS, etc and trying on new clothes makes me happy
But I would have to quit my full time job in order to document every outfit combo or record every item in my wardrobe using the app.
Who has that much time and desire to do this to themselves? And on top of that pay real money some idiot like Anne to teach me how to style the clothes that I BOUGHT.
Someone called her out in the comments (abt her seeking advice from Alison Bornstein and here she is charging for styling others) and the responses from the Anne cult are ferocious.

None of this makes any sense to me.
I just went to have a look at the negative comments you mentioned and they've been deleted. There are lots of nice comments offering sewing advice for a problem she'd mentioned, one thanking her for the cake recipe recommendation, another asking what eyeshadow she has on. Not one has even a like from Anna, let alone a reply (and there are only 36 comments left now, so with two people working full time on the channel, you'd think it more than possible). Even if we assume they don't care about exercising common decency, I don't get the business reasoning behind ignoring loyal, well-meaning followers like this. The mind boggles that they've taken time to delete the unwanted feedback but ignored people who've engaged with the video from start to finish and taken time to leave kind and meaningful responses.

PRgift

There is never, ever a time when you need a wool coat to wear with sandals!

This is purely a sign of influencer lunacy thing, this idea that there's a sandals and trench coat or sandals and knitted jumper season and Anna has seen other influencers post about this and jumped straight onto the bandwagon.

She says that previously after being away on a work trip she'd be able to take it easy for a few days, but now with Ralph she's back to being really busy. But she now has Mark supposedly working full time with her. There are two healthy well educated adults doing the job she used to do by herself. Ralph is at nursery some days and also has keen grandparents nearby who are willing to help out. I don't understand how she is so busy. Does Mark do anything apart from take headless shots and potter in the greenhouse?

replace32titles

I'm just reading the Packing for Copenhagen thing and this style icon says a look she's "just dying to wear" is jeans and a plain black jumper with the sleeves rolled up?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

PRgift

10 things I couldn't live without (the majority of which I'll be selling on Vinted next month).

• Haha

bumblebee365

She uses so many overpriced beauty products and yet she always looks exactly the same 😫

also her eyebrows still look awful

imagine paying £150 for some stupid overpriced Tibi styling book and you still end up pairing all outfits with fit flops:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
There's a new Anna video. Her 7 Spring uniforms. Very handy. I need to pop to the postbox later so 🤞there's a Popping to the Postbox Uniform which I can copy.

• Haha