Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

janedowe

Chatty Member
These eyebrows are next level out of control. All I see is two stripey barcodes. What is wrong with her judgement?!

IMG_7603.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

janedowe

Chatty Member
Anna has finally reached her goal… she’s become one with her cafe kitchen, she IS her kitchen….. which is Anna, which is fluted wall….?

IMG_6885.jpeg
IMG_6886.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43

PRgift

This is incredibly mean but Mark looks like someone who has deprived their village of its idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 38

peppin

VIP Member
I'm not saying that they should take ralph with them everywhere all the time, but the way they keep on going on holiday without him is pretty odd to me. My parents did seychelles with an 2 y.o. and a 4 y.o. without any complications, so mallorca with one kid seems pretty doable to me.

Also, even though i think parents spending time apart from their kids is beneficial, it's not like anna and mark barely see each other. They are literally hanging in their house every day, barely doing anything, with their kid being often either with his grandparents on in the kindergarten. 💀

Reactions: 36

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Influencers constantly backslapping eachother is so cringe. You're a genius! No, YOU'RE a genius! The way you've paired those oversized jeans with a grey jumper, chef's kiss! 🤣

One of the other influencers on that website where you can buy yourself a styling session with Anna popped up as a recommended watch on YouTube the other day and surprise, surprise she's getting herself styled by Alison Bornstein. It's just an endless cycle of them all styling eachother?
IMG_20240512_234714.jpg

Maaaawk!

• Haha
  • Heart

coopdeloop

They are literally wearing the same outfit?? What in the dystopian universe have I stumbled across 🤣 get me some of that healing broth STAT 😂

• Haha

janedowe

Chatty Member
Ahh, just what I want to wear on a summers day…. A long sleeved long length high neck dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
Tried to watch the video but when she said at the beginning that Mark is the “King of Planning” and she was the “Queen of making things look pretty” I recoiled in horror and haven’t touched the remote since.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

janedowe

Chatty Member
IMG_6858.jpeg

Funnily enough, my camera roll is full of friends and family, beautiful things and the real world. I don’t fill it full of shallow, self absorbed selfies of me.

(And I’m also not taxed on the daily working out what to wear… Gosh it’s hard being An na).

• Heart
  • Haha

bumblebee365

0CB37F36-AB1A-4CA2-9B9B-956480D922F3.jpeg

This outfit is genuinely hideous - it completely drowns her and makes her look bigger than she is…. It’s also completely ridiculous to wear on a day your not leaving the house 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

PRgift

While some people are and some people aren't naturally stylish (hello Anne! 👋) it does make me laugh how influencers make out like picking an outfit and getting dressed every day is one of the most complicated and challenging things in the world. It's the ridiculous overthinking that comes before the final result of looking like you don't care at all.

Reactions: 33

googoo23

What sort of nutter wears cheapy black flip flops in a gross dirty airport, let alone to fashion capital copenhagen in early may?! Feel like I’m missing something…

• Haha
Reactions: 31