Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
Those long linen tops look like aprons, which really goes with her “cafe, but make it soulless” surroundings.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
I have separate sunscreen for face and body. Does that mean I have an SPF capsule? Am I fashionable?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
For a moment I read the post on her stories as her donating Ralph to charity, and oddly I wasn’t that surprised.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
So can we conclude that the “one purchase per month” rule has already gone out of the (single glazed) window?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

peppin

VIP Member
Anna seems to be obsessed with fashion without appearing to have any fun... It reminds me of lily and many other influencers – why even bother to make fashion content when you so clearly struggle with putting an outfit together, mistake having personal style by chasing trends/copying, and you can't compensate any of it by knowledge or craft? Does you content do anything else than promoting consumption?

I come from a family of fashion maniacs, have always been surounded by people who considered fashion a tool to express themselves, but i've never witnessed any truly stylish person to ponder their fashion choices so much, use 50 apps, consult a stylist, document every outfit and yet always fail even something as trivial as wearing jeans + shirt + coat. 🌚

This tiktok has a great point. I think anna wouldn't be able to specify why she likes any pieces in her wardrobe – she barely remembers what she owns, has sold everything that held any sentimental value and resells everything before it has chance to gain it. She is doing exactly what he criticises: copying without engaging.

• Heart

PRgift

Wow, hasn't Debbie from accounts scrubbed up well for the office party. She looks a bit self-conscious though poor thing.
1000024261.png

• Haha

PRgift

I don’t believe Anna has a genuine interest in, or love of, fashion as such. She likes clothes. She likes consuming. She likes the thrill of the new. She likes being an influencer because it massages her ego and brings in good money. She’s not got any knowledge or understanding of fashion theory/history, and I don’t think she cares. Although she sometimes speaks about quality and fabrics etc I think this is less important to her than having the latest IT thing whatever that might be at that time. She obviously has no feel or appreciation of a garment’s cut, construction and so on, or she wouldn’t be looking such a crumpled mess in ill-fitting, what is often overpriced fast fashion masquerading as quality sustainable ‘forever pieces’ (like the earlier post about Aligne covered very well). Anna is just blinded by the coolness factor and must-have status (which tends to be very fleeting even though you know, she’s not into trends), the label and the price point. She has little to no personal style, and I reckon, would struggle to use her own taste as a guide when choosing something new or putting together an outfit without having to look at another influencer (or be guided by a stylist) for reassurance, sorry inspiration, first.

• Heart

PRgift

Perfect example of how so much on social media is just smoke and mirrors (leaks and empty cafes in Anna's case).

• Heart

peppin

VIP Member
can she please just go to a fucking doctor instead of continuously advertising skincare and makeup? that's one way to have permanent skin issues that will go worse and worse

• Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Watching the beginning of the new video and I don’t know if it’s my iPad or her vocal fry paired with bad sound, but it’s kind of annoying to listen to. Did she really just say that Mark is the king of planning and organizing and she’s the queen of making things look pretty? Apart from a weird stereotypical thing going on here, a) both are shit at their alleged expertise and b) wasn’t Anna the queen of planning back in the day? Miss packing list and capshule wardrobe??

Also, the freaking leaks 👀 love how nobody in the comments even touches that topic lol

Edit: still not a fan of the kitchen. So many shades of beige and brown with the different types of wood used for the cupboards, the table, the bench, nothing really goes well together imo. And I still take issue with the massive space between the cupboards and the ceiling.
Also, she has all that storage space but just keeps throwing in things. She really doesn’t know how to treat her possessions, as seen by how unbelievably crinkly every piece of clothing is she shows.
Edit 2: lol @ them putting the kid‘s beige playhouse as far away from the house as possible. And yeah. Idiotically next to the pond.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

londongirl2001

VIP Member
She really seems to love this one (also featured in her You nailed holiday packing reel):
IMG_2602.jpeg

But it doesn’t seem to fit properly? Apart from me never wearing black and jeans while on holiday in a hot country, this is wrinkled, looks super warm and sits weirdly on her torso. Her Mallorca reel is full of these „items“, which, despite her apparently „nailing holiday packing“ are all super wrinkly.

icannoteven

VIP Member
What is the point of this drab “event” happening in the leaky problematic kitchen?
They cant find a cafe to do the same thing, with better food and basic hygiene standards, and section to display the clothing?
Are they going upstairs to Anne’s room of clothing rails to pick outfits?

This whole set up is BIZARRE

• Haha