The Anna Edit #25 Every post has an affiliate link, to pay for the Newtons' miniscule kitchen sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed she's talking at a normal pace again? Not the manic fast talking pace?

Reactions: 1
Surely the only explanation for her fashion choices is that she has been abducted and brainwashed by a cult who shuns harmonious color pairings and proportions. The contrast between the bulky oversized clothes and the dainty shoes is particularly 🤡.

No offense to cults.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is the last person to need any brow serum??
She needs a good shaping and perhaps some anti-serum to soften her brows!
it's for her lashes, not brows, though they are clearly dominating the situation

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are my eyes deceiving me or is she wearing some kind of pop socks or tights with the sweatpants and ballet pumps combo?
How can someone get it so wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME?!
Contrary to what she might think it's not quirky and cool, just awful and definitely a just pulled out the nearest pair of shoes to take the bins out moment, not inspirational fashion content.
Is this Anna giving two fingers to Alison Boring's wrong shoe theory?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Popping in as a resident brightonian to say it is NOT jeans and sandals weather I literally have worn wellies the last 3 days (out of necessity, not as a fashionable “wrong shoe” to pair with a tweed skirt suit).

Reactions: 19
Who just wears a pair of Haviana flip flops out and about?! This is not SoCal in the 90s or "I forgot to bring my proper shoes to change into post-lap swim at the local pool". At least get some nice ones from TKEES or whatever.

HOW DOES SHE GET IT SO WRONG.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.