The Anna Edit #26 All dressed up to go to the kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A ready-to-wear SPF capsule... woman please 🙄.
She doesn't know the meaning of capsule. It's just one of those influencer words that they all love to bandy about when they've got nothing else to say, or they think it sounds fancy and sophisticated.
See also elevate, curate, style, pieces and forever.
This is the type of vocabulary you'd expect from someone who describes their style as "Undone" and "Polished". Literally an oxymoron.

Reactions: 12
I'm just reading the Packing for Copenhagen thing and this style icon says a look she's "just dying to wear" is jeans and a plain black jumper with the sleeves rolled up?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
95FD0A35-EC0C-403B-8D78-72BA24E2AA89.png
21 things for a 2 night stay🤦‍♀️this just screams I don’t ever leave the house- they look like the most boring bland outfits ever too

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So basically, she will be in Copenhagen to continue her fashion show while never leaving the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2906762 21 things for a 2 night stay🤦‍♀️this just screams I don’t ever leave the house- they look like the most boring bland outfits ever too
i know people who travel abroad to visit multiple fashion events, galas etc. in a day and they are all able to pack smart & light, 21 items for a 2 night stay with the same brand is insane and really shows how she spends most time at home and is totally out of touch with real world – surely you look up the weather and then plan your outfits accordingly?

Reactions: 15
Omg she's doing Abercrombie ads now.

And for real. She needs to get the hell out of her kitchen. Her only backdrop for paid for content has been the kitchen and it's BORING and it's not selling a lifestyle. It's selling house arrest.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Perhaps those too long baggy jeans she insists on wearing is to hide the electronic foot tag?
Is her probation officer/husband supervising the visit to Copenhagen?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Perhaps those too long baggy jeans she insists on wearing is to hide the electronic foot tag?
Is her probation officer/husband supervising the visit to Copenhagen?
One can presume, who else would take the poorly shot photos? Why not leave ralph in a drafty mouldy house whilst they go on a jaunt to Copenhagen

Reactions: 6
One can presume, who else would take the poorly shot photos? Why not leave ralph in a drafty mouldy house whilst they go on a jaunt to Copenhagen
I'm wondering if she'll leave "the lads" at home and suddenly be joined at the hip with a random influencer we've never seen before and who she'll never mention again, and they'll take all of each others' photos while bleating on about sisterhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm wondering if she'll leave "the lads" at home and suddenly be joined at the hip with a random influencer we've never seen before and who she'll never mention again, and they'll take all of each others' photos while bleating on about sisterhood.
One things guaranteed for certain… it won’t be Lily 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she taking a full size suitcase for a 2 night stay? Surely this is an opportunity for a capshool spring city break with a bag she can store in the overhead locker?
One of her outfits is the trench coat with the flip flops! Another has a jacket balanced on her shoulders. So much time & effort & money spent to look so dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she taking a full size suitcase for a 2 night stay? Surely this is an opportunity for a capshool spring city break with a bag she can store in the overhead locker?
One of her outfits is the trench coat with the flip flops! Another has a jacket balanced on her shoulders. So much time & effort & money spent to look so dull.
Just taken a look and it seems she has planned at least three outfits with the flip flops?! It’s under 20 degrees in Copenhagen right now. Again, it’s so obvious that she’s „planning“ these outfits only for Instagram, with no intention of wearing them outside her hotel room. It’s a brand trip, so she might not even leave the hotel. Fleur is going too and even she seems to have just packed a weekend bag, not a full suitcase. And she’s taking trainers with her, not flip flops.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i personally cannot wait for the outfit formulas containing 10 same boring tops and bottoms with flip flops and a sweater wrapped around her shoulders... fashion, am i right?? 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahaha I think you called it, clip of her walking along arm in arm with someone.

Also the flip flops look ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What sort of nutter wears cheapy black flip flops in a gross dirty airport, let alone to fashion capital copenhagen in early may?! Feel like I’m missing something…

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh god. She's wearing flip flops on the plane 🤢

This trip is already making it obvious Mawk is not solely to blame for the bad photos of Anna.

ETA: you can't tell me a 30+ year old woman needs expensive styling sessions, an app, and an affiliate linked newsletter article to come up with an outfit of black sweater, dark wash jeans and flip flops. I'm seriously regretting not abandoning all of my scruples, morals and dignity to become an influencer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What sort of nutter wears cheapy black flip flops in a gross dirty airport, let alone to fashion capital copenhagen in early may?! Feel like I’m missing something…
Yeah the flip flops in May while in Scandinavia AND on the plane are ridiculous. She must have at least one pair of fancier black sandals she could wear, if she insists on getting her toes out all the time.

Reactions: 13