The Anna Edit #26 All dressed up to go to the kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has so much clothing, everything is a slight variation of everything else. She actually has few options but it’s made her weirdly specific about the slight differences. Hence taking two pairs of black trousers, two pairs of jeans, two vests etc etc for a two day trip. (And zero functional shoes). When actual freedom would be carefully chosen items that work multiple ways.

Neelam is OTT however her Paris Fashion Week packing video is a good counter example. She didn’t end up going due to a back injury but showed how a small but well-chosen selection works. If you can see past the smug ‘look at me, doing PFW with just carry-on’ - granted no small thing - it shows how fewer options is liberating. And it’s not carry-on vs a checked-in suitcase either, Anna seems to floundering generally and it’s wild she is ok showing how stressed and indecisive she has become.

Reactions: 11
I’m laughing so much at all her gushing posts about Jamie. May be the cynic in me but I can’t help but feel like it’s a passive aggressive swipe at Lily, because she was invited to Jamie’s press trip and Anna wasn’t. Watching both of them trying to replace each other with new work wives is so funny to me.

Reactions: 18
I’m laughing so much at all her gushing posts about Jamie. May be the cynic in me but I can’t help but feel like it’s a passive aggressive swipe at Lily, because she was invited to Jamie’s press trip and Anna wasn’t. Watching both of them trying to replace each other with new work wives is so funny to me.
Her gushing is so embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Her gushing is so embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah considering Jamie's style isn't this naturally. She was ripped jeans, band t-shirts and piercings coming out the wazoo for YEARSSSS. Then she got rich. She still overdoes it on the tan though. That Birkin isn't making her any less grubby looking.

Reactions: 7
Yeah considering Jamie's style isn't this naturally. She was ripped jeans, band t-shirts and piercings coming out the wazoo for YEARSSSS. Then she got rich. She still overdoes it on the tan though. That Birkin isn't making her any less grubby looking.
She's finally showing us the product she's there to flog!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon Ole personally hand picked Anna to go on this trip because they're teeth twins.
1000022765.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_2500.jpeg

„We had to take off our heels“ Anna, flip flops aren’t heels and from the looks of it you didn’t wear anything else during this *work* trip

• Haha
Reactions: 14