The Anna Edit #26 All dressed up to go to the kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a knack of making everything tedious and mundane.

Dressmaking and sewing must be so fulfilling, but she bores the arse off me so much about it, that I never want to hear about it ever again

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her latest reel is an ad for SPFs and she talks about making a skincare capsule wardrobe and the first SPF she talks about is "such a good piece" 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
A ready-to-wear SPF capsule... woman please 🙄.
She doesn't know the meaning of capsule. It's just one of those influencer words that they all love to bandy about when they've got nothing else to say, or they think it sounds fancy and sophisticated.
See also elevate, curate, style, pieces and forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That Mecca cosmetics ad reads like AI generated garbage 😂 wonder if mawk is slacking to watch the birds / project manage the sieve aka cafe kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have separate sunscreen for face and body. Does that mean I have an SPF capsule? Am I fashionable?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They were trying to go all conceptual with that Mecca ad, but unfortunately have ended up with something that makes no sense whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have separate sunscreen for face and body. Does that mean I have an SPF capsule? Am I fashionable?!
Your not truely capsule until you take photos of all your SPFS load it onto an app and pay Anna £300 to come up with 5 different SPF product combinations to wear for

1) the cafe kitchen

2) the walk in mouldy wardrobe room

3) the parma ham downstairs toilet

4) the garden aka king mawks plant potting zone

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have two pairs of glasses for different purposes - do I have a glasses capsule?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's tired of buying Hessian sacks off the rack to wear or is she making some for storing potatoes Mawk is growing in the garden?

• Haha
Reactions: 6