The Anna Edit #26 All dressed up to go to the kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s odd because the brand does make colourful clothing. Also the striped outfit isn’t a single item, you buy the top and bottoms separately. So they could have styled it so many ways even if that’s the key look the brand wanted shown off, some could have worn the trousers with different tops and vice versa with the waistcoat. All of them wearing the same three or four looks head to do is a bit weird. You’d have no idea from the event that they do knitwear for example

Reactions: 16
It’s odd because the brand does make colourful clothing. Also the striped outfit isn’t a single item, you buy the top and bottoms separately. So they could have styled it so many ways even if that’s the key look the brand wanted shown off, some could have worn the trousers with different tops and vice versa with the waistcoat. All of them wearing the same three or four looks head to do is a bit weird. You’d have no idea from the event that they do knitwear for example
i think it's the result of them not being into fashion and not being good at styling despite making content about fashion, they see a set or get sent a certain combo and think "thank god, i don't have to put any thought into it" which will go unnoticed when there's only one person, but gets ridiculous when there are multiple people pulling up in the exact outfit

something similar happened among new york influencers – a couple of them got sent a skirt + shirt and only one bothered to personalise it, and of course all of then claimed to be reaaally into fashion and self-expression 💀

Reactions: 12
Anyone else find it weird that Poppy Deyes did the table scaping and set up etc but didn't seem invited to the actual dinner?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Anyone else find it weird that Poppy Deyes did the table scaping and set up etc but didn't seem invited to the actual dinner?
Poppy had put on Instagram that she was gutted to not make it, but surely if it was planned for so long you'd make sure you were free?

Guess Zoe isn't aligne trendy enough to attend either...

Reactions: 7
That dinner is an embarrassment. I work for a clothing brand and we do dinners with influencers and our PR team makes sure that no one wears the same outfits. It stops exactly what happened here - everyone picking the same bloody outfit!

Reactions: 17
I think she charged Aligne a venue + host hire fee for "hosting" the event in her kitchen.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think she charged Aligne a venue + host hire fee for "hosting" the event in her kitchen.
Since she seems to have designed that kitchen with the purpose of event hosting in mind (because sure it’s not made for family life with a toddler), she might as well charge them 😁

Reactions: 15
I know this comment has been done to death but whoa those monster eyebrows in her last videos 🤢 How can she actually think they suit her, they aren't on trend anymore. Anna let that look go......please, I can't look at your face anymore!

Reactions: 13
Never before had a thread title been so spot on... It told the future!
I missed all the stories on the day but sounds like I didn't miss much. Did Poppy get paid to lay Anna's table?! The menu sounded like the sort of thing you'd eat and then drive home via Macdonald's because youre starving. And what was with the weird flower display on the plinth. Maybe to distract from the leaky unfinished ceiling.

Wonder if the chef managed to wash up okay in the tiny sink?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fingers crossed the next brand to have an event at her mouldy house invites Lily, that event alone could easily fill up and entire thread in the space of one night

• Haha
Reactions: 5