The Anna Edit #26 All dressed up to go to the kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In today's video: Anna trying to sell 100 pounds worth of make up ( she seems embarrassed though since she speaks so so fast) and then saying they could not speed up the renovations due to budget...
Anna' s priorities are odd...she spends so much on clothes and then claim that they have to budget the renovations...
She is not a good liar since she spends the whole video mumbling and giggling about NOTHING really

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Another long waffle I can’t bring myself to watch all the way through. A 43 minute “vlog” doesn’t mean loads of great quality content, it usually just means that someone put zero effort into editing.

Reactions: 8
I don't buy the explanation that they don't have the budget to carry on the renovations at the moment. Yes it's expensive but they earn enough and pay out for very few things as everything is gifted to them. I think it's more due to someone else's budget, i.e. they've not found a company willing to kindly gift them what they want/need?

Reactions: 12
they don't have the budget for renos but she just bought the peloton tread for at least 2k pounds.

maybe they finally realised what a money pit that place is and won't put any of their own cash into it anymore.

Reactions: 10
they don't have the budget for renos but she just bought the peloton tread for at least 2k pounds.

maybe they finally realised what a money pit that place is and won't put any of their own cash into it anymore.
Did she buy the Tread or was it a gift from the work she did for them earlier this year?

I also suspect they realize what a money pit it's become, though is it truly a money pit or did cheapskate Mark cut some corners when hiring the tradespeople? I'm re-doing my main bathroom right now and it's def already gone over budget (mostly because it's a 100 year old house and a lot of the plumbing was 50+ years old), but I trust the contractor because he grew up in the neighborhood and has a bunch of clients here and he's incredibly meticulous. I think a lot of the work they've had done was for aesthetics, but probably wasn't recommended by the professionals. But since the "client is always right" and Mark thinks he knows everything, the work was done anyway and now they're experiencing issues.

Reactions: 8
the length she goes trying to make the curly/wavy hair happen needs to be studied bc this used to be her hair after washing and drying without using the brush and she used to film tutorials on how to curl it with an iron 💀
View attachment 3016414
View attachment 3016420

and for instance, this is 2a type of hair which is the first (and the least) wavy type:
View attachment 3016425

i get that hormones can influence hair texture, but it seems to me like her pretending she has olive skin, it's not waves – it's overgrown stringy hair weighted down by products that aren't for its type... maybe somebody could interchange anna's hair mindset with lily's??? lol
Ah yes, the curly hair supremacy. Even the 1c hair is wavy. Give it a rest.
---
In today's video: Anna trying to sell 100 pounds worth of make up ( she seems embarrassed though since she speaks so so fast) and then saying they could not speed up the renovations due to budget...
Anna' s priorities are odd...she spends so much on clothes and then claim that they have to budget the renovations...
She is not a good liar since she spends the whole video mumbling and giggling about NOTHING really
The clothes are tax deductable while renovations are not

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i bet her talking about having to budget is an attempt to appear relatable, they appear like incapable out of touch idiots instead lol... the worst thing is that there will be enough of her followers fawning because she's just like them

Ah yes, the curly hair supremacy. Even the 1c hair is wavy. Give it a rest.
how is me saying that anna simply doesn't have the type of wavy hair to use heavy products talking about curly hair supremacy 💀

Reactions: 4
The way they all hype up that 50p piece of fabric tied in a knot 'handbag' you get free for spending OVER A HUNDRED POUNDS on the makeup is pathetic / so condescending - like they would be seen dead at an event using that as a clutch bag rofl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way they all hype up that 50p piece of fabric tied in a knot 'handbag' you get free for spending OVER A HUNDRED POUNDS on the makeup is pathetic / so condescending - like they would be seen dead at an event using that as a clutch bag rofl 😂
But it's ✨Tove✨ the collaboration of all collaboration 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only thing Anna would be qualified or good at providing advice on is how to live like a hermit. Why go outside for a walk or run when you've got a Peloton tread, why go outside when you can get dressed up at home and pretend you're out and about because your kitchen cunningly doubles as a café, why go outside to the supermarket when you've got a Waitrose partnership and your capable little husband grows his own tomatoes. Everything is right there at her fingertips.

Even if Mark isn't an alpha male kind of guy (more of a Beta blocker kind of guy), I wonder if he's torn between wanting to be the main breadwinner and head of the household, and not quite believing his luck that he gets to potter around the house all day with zero expectations placed on him?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
2E874BF9-CBC1-48B9-8CCB-54414C917879.png

She’s made her latest sub stack drivel post free for us peasants… is she or the househusband using AI to write this drivel?! What on earth is she on about - the only time someone would proclaim “oh yes that’s very Anna” is if they saw a woman match greasy hair, jaundiced yellow makeup, a ridiculously overpriced non weather appropriate outfit and flip flops pick up a toddler on a school run

• Haha
Reactions: 13
my eyes were rolling as soon as i read about how she buys clothes that are hugh quality (she buys anything thay's trending even if it's 100% cheap ass polyester) and have high chance to be versatile (versatility = i can take a picture in my home and then sell it on depop), but outfit recipes and formulas took me out 😭 there was a reason as why their blog posts were ultra short back then

Reactions: 6
View attachment 3029708
She’s made her latest sub stack drivel post free for us peasants… is she or the househusband using AI to write this drivel?! What on earth is she on about - the only time someone would proclaim “oh yes that’s very Anna” is if they saw a woman match greasy hair, jaundiced yellow makeup, a ridiculously overpriced non weather appropriate outfit and flip flops pick up a toddler on a school run
In a way you could say that she's very much already found her distinctive own look? 🤭
No need to mention that it's not a great look?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m in a hotel in the USA that has a free take one/leave one library of random books. It has Anna’s book on it. Just love how someone decided to take it on a trip and didn’t like it enough to take it back home with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God her Substack, she really is so boring isn’t she 🙄🙄 she just takes all the fun out of fashion and clothes. Most people I think of as stylish or having great style don’t think so hard about what they wear, it does just come more naturally to some people. I feel like the people who have the best style wear whatever they want and have fun with it, no matter what’s trending. She’s so obsessed with fitting into her three words, and wearing whatever’s in vogue that it’s just boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
9F22389B-8174-4C8D-BB1C-F7F2376C9ED4.jpeg

I mean it FEELS like she’s been banging on about it for that long…
---
72C88CDD-130B-40E7-A2D1-BD542D88B71E.jpeg

I’ve cracked it! The reason she never goes anywhere but the kitchen…
---
Going to suggest the Anna edit 27: stays at home in a mediocre outfit

for next thread title…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I try not to leave the house in a mediocre outfit and aucce 95% of the time?! What the actual. most of her outfits are bor8ng as duck. also, god lord.. who has the energy to care that much!

i don’t always look ‘amazing’, but my kids certainly do 😎

Reactions: 7