The Anna Edit #26 All dressed up to go to the kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fashion baby! Work it. How can she even walk in those...
i need to know what goes through the heads of the people who choose who gets invited to these events, because surely it isn't "wow anna looks so chic and inspirational no matter what"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i need to know what goes through the heads of the people who choose who gets invited to these events, because surely it isn't "wow anna looks so chic and inspirational no matter what"
Same...and also I bet she couldn't wait to post those photos, they aren't even decent ones!
---
Same...and also I bet she couldn't wait to post those photos, they aren't even decent ones!
Who's this as well?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
---

Who's this as well?!
Based on the tattoos I think it's Jamie Genevieve (whose hand features in a couple of her other stories) - they're literally like chalk and cheese 🤣

Reactions: 10
She’s so proud of the fact she hasn’t bought sambas but that outfit would look so much better with a pair…or literally any other shoe
she didn't buy sambas, but buys and then resells clothes that are the the volume of 3 average wardrobes for normal people every few months lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
8760A840-5079-4C15-BF2C-3CA32B6CB215.png
Who on earth packs a massive dressing gown (soho home of course) for a 2 NIGHT trip?! :ROFLMAO: She’s such a weirdo

I hope the rest of the girls on the press trip are giving her massive side eye for her 10 outfit changes in 2 days … I imagine fleur would but in a discreet posh way😅
---
she didn't buy sambas, but buys and then resells clothes that are the the volume of 3 average wardrobes for normal people every few months lol
I remember her new balance moment phase where she bought them in like 3 different colour ways and then put them on Vinted… unworn :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's such a try hard. Time to accept that she's not an effortlessly cool model off duty kind of gal, no matter how much she wishes she was. But instead she's wafting around Copenhagen having a fashionista moment in her inspirational outfits and flip flops. Trench foot is so fashion you guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe her psoriasis is really bad on her feet and she needs to air them out. Hence the dreadful flipflops in every picture. Just maybe...

Reactions: 6
Those flip flops are revolting and do not match with jumpers and coats. There are so many nice sandals if you really want your feet out. Further proof she has zero style or clue.

Reactions: 11
Those flip flops are revolting and do not match with jumpers and coats. There are so many nice sandals if you really want your feet out. Further proof she has zero style or clue.
Exactly. Plus flip flops are sooooo bad for your feet. I can't imagine walking on cobblestone in flip flops with zero support and like 1/2 an inch between me and uneven terrain. She'll get painful heel spurs and plantar fasciitis in no time if she keeps this up (if she doesn't already from standing/walking on concrete in her commercial cafe kitchen). There are so many sandal type options if you need your feet out. Even the fisherman sandal is a better option. Get a pair of Birkenstock Gizahs! The Emme Parsons ones that look like she pulled them out of the donation bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly. Plus flip flops are sooooo bad for your feet. I can't imagine walking on cobblestone in flip flops with zero support and like 1/2 an inch between me and uneven terrain.
i can just hear the slapping while she's walking 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Only going by Anna‘s and Fleur’s stories; it looks sunny in Copenhagen but still cold enough for all of them to be wearing long-sleeved sweaters, coats and jeans. So the flip flops definitely are a weird choice. But I remember that in their old flat any would pose barefoot for her „fashion“ shoots so she really just likes to have her feet out.

Reactions: 4
She sadly looks like shes picked up the nearest bits from her floor’drobe and couldn’t find a matching pair of shoes so gave up and slipped on flip flops for a quick trip to the newsagents.
Just sheer madness the amount of energy and money to look so meh.

Reactions: 9
There's someone else in the trip wearing flip flops (via Fleur's stories). Whoever it is would've "inspired" Anna no doubt.

Reactions: 2