The Anna Edit #24 Her whole life edited into complete mediocrity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually looks ok, and by ok I mean something that is wearable and not a Turin shroud

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_6839.png

Anna looks like how I feel when I hang out with my teenage niece ‘I’m cool too! Like me!’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks plain, basic. Like there's something missing from the outfit?

Reactions: 17
She looks plain, basic. Like there's something missing from the outfit?
The sleeves on the vest are the wrong length, and it needs a visible necklace and a different colour belt (maybe gold?). Maybe it's just me but those boots don't look right either, they make her look stumpy and bigger than she is!

Reactions: 13
Literally never seen that skirt before have we?! Must have been in her archive. She probably spent hours working on that look its so underwhelming for a fashion show?!
It's a Stella McCartney loan from the girls at Net-a-Porter. Few sizes too big dontcha know?

Reactions: 3
She wore the same ugly vest to travel in, and to the event? Cool cool.
Screenshot_20231002-210444.png

The outfit looks ok-ish in the posed pics but not as nice in the picture posted earlier.
Screenshot_20231002-210552.png

Screenshot_20231002-210555.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
if she was just walking around paris shopping/going for dinner I would think she looked nice. but for fashion week?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just think the skirt is horrible? It might be by Stella McCartney, but it's £680! Flipping heck it looks cheap to me. Looks like carpet material to me?
Looks like something you find in end-of-winter sale in Primani for £3

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah, I don’t get their design choices at all. Why attempt to mash a contemporary ‘designer hotel’ aesthetic into a Victorian/Edwardian villa? They’ve taken the character & charm of the place and made it look banal.
Their house reminds me so much of the house in “The Turn Of The Key” by Ruth Ware, a horror book where a lot of the atmosphere comes from a really jarring juxtaposition of a beautiful historic house that halfway through switches into an ultra modern minimalist smart house extension…

Reactions: 14
Looks like something you find in end-of-winter sale in Primani for £3
Looks like she was loaned the skirt from the net a porter girls, had to make a point that it was a few sizes too big so she was synching it with a belt. Really does look like a primark buy! Surely they could have loaned her something better

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.