The Anna Edit #24 Her whole life edited into complete mediocrity

What Anna should absolutely do this season?

• Get rid of the stray hairs under her brows

Votes: 58 17.4%
  • Stop trying to make her "wavy" hair happen

Votes: 87 26.0%
  • Admit to having Botox

Votes: 60 18.0%
  • Make Mark get an actual job

Votes: 115 34.4%
  • Make Mark go and get some photography training

Votes: 41 12.3%
  • Make up with Lily

Votes: 43 12.9%
  • Burn those flip flops she wears with EVERYTHING

Votes: 66 19.8%
  • Start dressing for actual weather instead of following some weird imaginary Shoreham forecast

Votes: 49 14.7%
  • Leave the house once in a while

Votes: 61 18.3%
  • All of the above

Votes: 149 44.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title is a joint effort by @fatandstripy and yours truly.

Previous thread here:

If some of your absolute babes could add a recap, I would be much obliged!

Reactions: 8

Previous thread here:

Haha I wanted to vote “All of the above” 😛 I did vote for several options.

Reactions: 6
The chopster appears to be at nursery during the week (and before he turned two that would have cost his dear ma and pa a fair amount of money) and Anna and Mark basically spend 24/7 together at home doing sod all but they are still overcome with parenting exhaustion and need a week long break away from their son, despite already regularly palming him off on family for breaks away and date nights etc. They don't seem to want to spend much time with him at all?
Anna constantly mentions her need for me time and self care and all the other euphemisms for I'm not a fan of parenthood she can think of. Don't get me wrong, parenting can be hard at times and my kids drive me up the wall but I still want to spend as much time as I can with them and miss them even after a day at work. Maybe it's one of Anna's odd ways to appear relatable and funny but the way she moans about her child really doesn't make her come across well at all.

Reactions: 37
The chopster appears to be at nursery during the week (and before he turned two that would have cost his dear ma and pa a fair amount of money) and Anna and Mark basically spend 24/7 together at home doing sod all but they are still overcome with parenting exhaustion and need a week long break away from their son, despite already regularly palming him off on family for breaks away and date nights etc. They don't seem to want to spend much time with him at all?
Anna constantly mentions her need for me time and self care and all the other euphemisms for I'm not a fan of parenthood she can think of. Don't get me wrong, parenting can be hard at times and my kids drive me up the wall but I still want to spend as much time as I can with them and miss them even after a day at work. Maybe it's one of Anna's odd ways to appear relatable and funny but the way she moans about her child really doesn't make her come across well at all.
Yeah, two yr olds are Exhausting but they’re also hilarious and so lovely. My daughter didn’t go into childcare until she was three and then it was three days a week. The year prior was the best year. They’re so so fun and wonderful. Why anyone would choose to put them in full time childcare so they can hang out at home every day I will never understand.

Reactions: 18

Previous thread here:

Honoured. Thankyou.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah, two yr olds are Exhausting but they’re also hilarious and so lovely. My daughter didn’t go into childcare until she was three and then it was three days a week. The year prior was the best year. They’re so so fun and wonderful. Why anyone would choose to put them in full time childcare so they can hang out at home every day I will never understand.
I have to have my 2 year old in daycare because I work. He's in 4 days a week and his granny does Fridays and I am just constantly taking Fridays off so him and I can have "adventures" (which is basically anything you do with a 2 year old). It's the most fun ever. But yes, hard work and potentially not for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wait wait wait, so they were only in Mallorca for 3 full days, and spent one of them in the hotel room? They know how to holliday LOL

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Not only can taking care of children be hard. A big part of why it is so hard, is because parents have to do it all: working, kids, me time, almost no sleep, ... I really don't get how it can be this hard if you a) don't really have a new job and b) if you have tons of me time. But I'm not a parent, so maybe I shouldn't judge 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wait wait wait, so they were only in Mallorca for 3 full days, and spent one of them in the hotel room? They know how to holliday LOL
If you had mark the naked mole rat on your bed could you drag yourself away?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
If she really never truly wanted kids and just "complied" because of Mark/societal expectations then thats very sad, but fact is that she now has a son and has to come to terms with that reality in some way or another. Yearning for "the life she´d had before" and somewhat, or even only subliminally, resenting your child for "taking that away" does no good for anyone and is actually very damaging. Children are a huge responsibilty and once you´ve placed a child into this world you have to step up and that can also include pushing your ego away a bit for the sake of your child. I´m just assuming, but I doubt this extremely materialistic life makes her, or anyone, truly happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi everyone! So I just came from Mallorca myself, and I have to say Anna's pics from their trip is so dull! I get this new insta IRL aesthetic where all the "photo dumps" have to be of so real, candid, and unedited. But this is not real! Mallorca is waaay more beautiful and colorful. Here are a couple of random pics I took while walking, and I don't even have the best phone camera!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi everyone! So I just came from Mallorca myself, and I have to say Anna's pics from their trip is so dull! I get this new insta IRL aesthetic where all the "photo dumps" have to be of so real, candid, and unedited. But this is not real! Mallorca is waaay more beautiful and colorful. Here are a couple of random pics I took while walking, and I don't even have the best phone camera!
Thank you, I was thinking that! None of her pics is giving the Mediteranean paradise vibe I think of when someone talks about Mallorca. I have never been but plan to visit one day ☺
This should be a beautiful view but besides the pink flowers it looks kinda sad?
1695896412228.png

This is gorgeous landscape but again, looks a bit grey? I suppose they just didn't have the sunniest weather?
1695896520630.png

They own a decent camera and honestly no-one would be offended if she edited the pics a little bit, to add a touch of warmth and/or saturation? These are not inspiring 😞 But then I suppose this is what makes the thread title so apt, she can turn beautiful into mediocre?

Thank you, I was thinking that! None of her pics is giving the Mediteranean paradise vibe I think of when someone talks about Mallorca. I have never been but plan to visit one day ☺
This should be a beautiful view but besides the pink flowers it looks kinda sad?
View attachment 2477866
This is gorgeous landscape but again, looks a bit grey? I suppose they just didn't have the sunniest weather?
View attachment 2477869
They own a decent camera and honestly no-one would be offended if she edited the pics a little bit, to add a touch of warmth and/or saturation? These are not inspiring 😞 But then I suppose this is what makes the thread title so apt, she can turn beautiful into mediocre?
I think she edits her pics to be so dull and beige to fit her aesthetic. I´ve been to Mallorca many times as a kid and it was never so dull and washed out there.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I think she edits her pics to be so dull and beige to fit her aesthetic. I´ve been to Mallorca many times as a kid and it was never so dull and washed out there.
She's an idiot then 🫣

if anna had to look at pictures this bright and colourful, her eyes might start to burn 💀 i feel like the bunch of them – lizzy, brittany, sometimes lily and anna – take it a lil too far with the gloomy filters (love your pics though and hope you had a great holiday)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
thats one of the reasons why this is the current thread title 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.