The Anna Edit #24 Her whole life edited into complete mediocrity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if anna had to look at pictures this bright and colourful, her eyes might start to burn đź’€
Haha, okay now I know why they spent most of the time in that fancy hotel, she just didn't want to look at all the bright colors and preferred to rest in her beige upgraded room for 500+ euros per night :)

I suppose they just didn't have the sunniest weather?
Sure, there were a couple of gloomy and rainy days, but not all. It was nice and sunny for most of September. And even with the clouds the sky looked majestic!

Reactions: 8
tit eyebrows then, tit eyebrows now 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot_2023-09-28-18-20-57-683_com.instagram.android_1.jpg

I've never really seen photos of her back when she started out before, and it struck me that her spaced apart eyes and the shape of her nose/under nose area are attributes that are often present in people with foetal alcohol syndrome. Not suggesting anything or trying to diagnose, just making an observation - her features have changed with age though.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I doubt this extremely materialistic life makes her, or anyone, truly happy.
I suspect that it's quite unfulfilling to be constantly focusing on the materialistic side of life, on what you haven't got and what other people have (that you should have too). An existence where you are the center of everything will give you an overinflated ego and a warped sense of reality, which is why Anna is so unrelatable to most of us. It would do her good I think to do something else that shifts the focus from her and puts things into perspective. But being an influencer is a golden handcuffs situation and why would she trade in titting about on the internet and the easy money, plus all the rest that comes with that, for a conventional job where she'd be held accountable and have to work hard.

Reactions: 14
tit eyebrows then, tit eyebrows now 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 2478750

I've never really seen photos of her back when she started out before, and it struck me that her spaced apart eyes and the shape of her nose/under nose area are attributes that are often present in people with foetal alcohol syndrome. Not suggesting anything or trying to diagnose, just making an observation - her features have changed with age though.
I think this before and after just shows exactly how much filler/botox she has had, rather than her having AFS. It looks like she’s had a lip flip as well as filler which would explain why she speaks out the side of her mouth.

That brow journey is just bad to worse 🤭

Reactions: 10
I think this before and after just shows exactly how much filler/botox she has had, rather than her having AFS. It looks like she’s had a lip flip as well as filler which would explain why she speaks out the side of her mouth.

That brow journey is just bad to worse 🤭
She has a jaw issue. I’m not sure if its ever been discussed in here.

Reactions: 3
anna's jaw situation is discussed like every 2 weeks đź’€ but i don't think it's a product of fillers
It’s not a product of fillers no. What I mean is I don’t think the actual reason for it/what it ja has been discussed/established here (or by her).

Reactions: 1
It’s not a product of fillers no. What I mean is I don’t think the actual reason for it/what it ja has been discussed/established here (or by her).
It's been discussed here a few times - someone asked her about her jaw/chin in the comments of a video a few years ago and she replied to say nothing happened, she was just born that way. It's definitely got more pronounced over time but she hasn't shared if there's a specific medical reason for why it's the way it is or whether she is receiving any treatment to try to prevent it getting even worse.

Reactions: 11
Interesting comparison as some of you keep saying her jaw is getting worse, and these pics would say differently, looks the same to me. I don’t really don’t like the bushy eyebrows though.

Reactions: 6
Just like Anna I got the train times all wrong and was running late so I'm afraid I had to give the brow journey a miss.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Latest outfit….mid blue, grey, black and tan….none of this goes together. How can she still have no idea about combining colours?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
EFD97F61-FAF0-461C-9882-26F648B38F50.png

Maybe she missed Lily’s educational videos on how to combine colours when she was not leaving the hotel room with Mawk.

Also: “concrete slap”.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah... tbh I thought her mouth/ jaw had got worse in recent years but looking at the comparison pics it was always pretty bad. I know someone irl who had similar and they had it fixed but it ended up being quite intensive surgery so maybe that's why anna has never had it dealt with, maybe it doesn't really cause her problems. The person I know was in quite a lot of discomfort because of it so the surgery was worth it for them.

Reactions: 16
Can Marc, the artiste, get the focus right on a film camera? Apparently not
Screenshot_20230929-211859~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
how the duck can she do a travel guide when they haven't left the hotel and spent like 3 days there đź’€ oh wait the same way she does a styling guide(s)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry, but these jeans are horrible! And what happened to posing at her own house again?!
Must be an old pic before the garden steps are ready lol
Horrendous outfit as nothing fits

She posted a selfie with the KJH shiny stuff but i see none of the shine and none of the makeup just her usual crusty face..

Reactions: 7
Casually bragging she is at PFW this weekend, guessing it is another excuse for a trip away from Ralph, wonder if big baby Mawk will be accompanying her this time :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.