The Anna Edit #24 Her whole life edited into complete mediocrity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've got those people who'd look great wearing a binbag. Then you've got Anna, who makes everything she wears look like a binbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I find it funny that she did one of those “wearing my clothes vs. Styling my clothes” reels because she is very much just wearing those clothes. Zero styling. No pizazz.

Reactions: 23
I think the problem is it it looks too much like an office outfit. I would wear something similar. Its just the wrong outfit for the occasion

Reactions: 15
I think the problem is it it looks too much like an office outfit. I would wear something similar. Its just the wrong outfit for the occasion
Surely that skirt is far too short for an office? It looks terrible with bare legs and her gaping wellies.
Anna used to look nice a few years ago. What happened?

Reactions: 10
The Apple Watch really finishes the outfit off *chefs kiss*
the biggest mystery of all is why she doesn’t take the watch off, even if just for an outfit photo, but instead poses with the arm contorted at her back in every single photo to hide the watch 😭😭😭

• Wow
Reactions: 17
24D2A5DE-5404-4DD8-BA88-A40E59F1616F.jpeg

There you go. It’s actually £5 and not £3 as previously suggested, so definitely high class.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She wore the same ugly vest to travel in, and to the event? Cool cool.
View attachment 2487424
The outfit looks ok-ish in the posed pics but not as nice in the picture posted earlier.
View attachment 2487425
View attachment 2487426
Her curly hair has gone
---
I know her outfit is the point of discussion here BUT IM STILL NOT OVER HER FAKE CURLY HAIR!!! She’s gone back to straight hair now!
Ah haha, just posted the same thing haha :)
---
She wore the same ugly vest to travel in, and to the event? Cool cool.
View attachment 2487424
The outfit looks ok-ish in the posed pics but not as nice in the picture posted earlier.
View attachment 2487425
View attachment 2487426
OOh I could never travel in a top, arrive, I presume shower? for an event and then put back on any of my former clothes. Especially an event based around your appearance eww

Reactions: 14
Surely that skirt is far too short for an office? It looks terrible with bare legs and her gaping wellies.
Anna used to look nice a few years ago. What happened?
Haha no I've seen all sorts in offices but would probably wear with leggings tbh. They could have sent her something with more of a fashion week vibe..

Reactions: 7
I said it on Tanya Burr's thread, but the way everyone is copying everyone else's fashion on social media, make the current fashion kind of inbred, if you know what I mean? Everything is a copy of a copy.
fightclub-everythings-a-copy-of-a-copy.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watched her latest video. She works ‘three days a week’ - doing what???? Yet it’s too much to put up one youtube video a week? Ffs. She and Lily are definitely cut from the same cloth (even though they don’t speak 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks way out of her depth with the fashion girlies.
I bet she's besides herself with glee that she's 'finally arrived' 🙄. She's part of the the high fashun scene now.

The vision board delivers yet again. First the WWW job and now this. You know she's manifested this so hard you guys (because why work to achieve when you can manifest).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the outfit it just missing a jacket of some kind? Looks unfinished. Suprisied after her extensive consultation with that woman (name forgotten)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I never got this "trend" of pairing clothes for a certain type of weather with shoes meant for a different kind like her sleeveless top and skirt without tights paired with winter boots. Same goes for her odd choice of pairing winter knits with flip flops/sandals...

Reactions: 12
this is what I've always said about influencers, they all dress and act the same. even brittany bathgate who loves to think of herself as some unique fountain of inspiration just wears the expensive trendy version of whatever is popular right now. do none of these women have any personal style? it's like they're afraid to look different and do something original. I guess that's their purpose? to influence the masses who just want to fit in and look like everyone else. it's a choice I guess!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.