The Anna Edit #24 Her whole life edited into complete mediocrity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don't hate the downstairs toilet interior 🫣 yes it looks like ham but I love the colour

Everything else is terrible. The kitchen is horrible and that window seating area is the saddest thing I've ever seen

Can't believe they have so many problems already?! Did their builder do a runner?!

Reactions: 11
So she can't get much work done on a Monday because of childcare - what's her excuse for the rest of the week?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the latest video we find out that right after Mark and Anne, a self-described "very detail-oriented" couple, finished their kitchen renovation they had to:
- redo the cracked concrete floor
- repaint the walls
- get an advice from interior designer on the better use of space (yes, AFTER the reno is done)
- reorder the curtains since the original ones didn't fit the windows.

Well at least they seem to be happy with the sink :)

P.S. - In the video Anna says that Mark and her are the people "who's almost there, but never a 100% there". I feel like "Never a 100% there" is a strong thread title contender

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Never a 100% there - Never a truer word spoken.

I don't believe Anna has a detail orientated bone in her body. Nor a creative one for that matter.

Reactions: 26
More sick days? You can read quire a bit this way? I haven't subscribed so what's the point in showing quite a lot lol I guess it's to entice stupid propel to subscribe for more of the same...and yes she used the word groin. So cool. Its actually laughable that she thinks rolling up chords is something she invented? The language is terrible for something you pay for.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
When your life is so empty that you think putting together the perfect outfit to take your child to their swimming lesson is important

• Haha
Reactions: 41
More sick days? You can read quire a bit this way? I haven't subscribed so what's the point in showing quite a lot lol I guess it's to entice stupid propel to subscribe for more of the same...and yes she used the word groin. So cool. Its actually laughable that she thinks rolling up chords is something she invented? The language is terrible for something you pay for.
Mind numbing! Who needs this drivel in their lives? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
When your life is so empty that you think putting together the perfect outfit to take your child to their swimming lesson is important
I don’t know who’s the sadder clown: Anna who plans three different outfits for every day and rarely leaves the house, or Lily who struggles every single year with the seasons, making her despair over what to wear for the weather in London.

Reactions: 11
Mind numbing! Who needs this drivel in their lives? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I've never read anything she has written before. I'm not saying I'm Austin (by any means) but it's just a weird stream of consciousness rambling on. There's these strange add ons at the end of sentences that make it even more confusing and I had to re read them a couple of times to understand what she meant. And it jumps back and forth in time. Is this her paid content? And the exciting punchline (sorry for spoilers) is that rolling up her trousers to avoid getting them wet at the pool is now a fashion moment and she's congratulating herself on this creative flair?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This is so cringe "DAMN GIRL, you did the thing and the thing looks fab" WTF is she talking about? (rolling up her trousers is the answer)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another disturbing vlog. Eg “We will absorb the cost!!” on repeat like a deranged robot.

You just know that Anna is making all sorts of excuses to herself for Mark’s shoddy project management but it’s plain as day to anyone to see. They must be spending thousands to fix all these duck ups, repainting etc. The man couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery.

Reactions: 16
I've never read anything she has written before. I'm not saying I'm Austin (by any means) but it's just a weird stream of consciousness rambling on. There's these strange add ons at the end of sentences that make it even more confusing and I had to re read them a couple of times to understand what she meant. And it jumps back and forth in time. Is this her paid content? And the exciting punchline (sorry for spoilers) is that rolling up her trousers to avoid getting them wet at the pool is now a fashion moment and she's congratulating herself on this creative flair?
I’m lost for words!

Reactions: 7
It's terrible she isn't down with the kids. Also jigsaw isn't a dupe they are really expensive still lol

Reactions: 5
I’ve been following Pluck Kitchens for quite some time and apart from a couple of posts at the beginning they never shared any images of MawkandI’s cracked empty leaky mismanaged kitchen. They must find it so embarrassing that they’d rather pretend this never happened.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Maybe they are doing up their house to rent so arent too bothered and will go off grid living instead...though designer gear wouldn't work in that lifestyle!

Reactions: 3
The fact she wore outside clothes (her corduroy pants post-swim lesson) in bed is so gross to me

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Isn't it ironic that Anna herself is one big walking dupe of more talented and creative people.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How long did the kitchen reno take? I feel like it started at the begining of the year so 10 months in and it's still not 100% done?

Reactions: 4
Isn't it ironic that Anna herself is one big walking dupe of more talented and creative people.
I said it on Tanya Burr's thread, but the way everyone is copying everyone else's fashion on social media, make the current fashion kind of inbred, if you know what I mean? Everything is a copy of a copy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So first it was the celine hobo obsession, then those really worn celine loafers and now Anna has actually bought Lizzy's old Sandro boots. She's really trying to become Lizzy Hadfield circa 2018-19.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.