The Anna Edit #24 Her whole life edited into complete mediocrity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casually bragging she is at PFW this weekend, guessing it is another excuse for a trip away from Ralph, wonder if big baby Mawk will be accompanying her this time :rolleyes:
Surely not! She will never get anything done if they tag along (not that she does much anyway)- plus they might have to PAY for themselves.

wonder if she is there for the Rhode launch it seems that everyone and their mothers are invited. And maybe victoria beckham show? I mean, even Linds is invited (and to Rhode) as well.

Reactions: 5
Call me cynical but when Anna tags a company in this way it screams gift or discount to me. If money is an issue why on earth would they prioritise these 'concrete slaps' rather than something more practical inside the house, like sorting out the damp?
Screenshot_20230930-013148_1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Obviously she doesn’t realise that now is the best time to get garden furniture due to all the sales. Just waiting for a gifted set.

Here's anna's job done for her, except by someone with humor and creativity and talent (she's an illustrator)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Another weekend away without Ralph? How will she cope. Paris fashion weeks looks awfully painful and fake. Must be such an effort to keep up!

Reactions: 9
Another weekend away without Ralph? How will she cope. Paris fashion weeks looks awfully painful and fake. Must be such an effort to keep up!
Once pictures the pictures start to pop up, she will look so inadequate and out of place with her jeans, weird top, ugly shoes and stringy hair.

I can't wait!
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Once pictures the pictures start to pop up, she will look so inadequate and out of place with her jeans, weird top, ugly shoes and stringy hair.

I can't wait!
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Me neither! 🤭
What Anna thinks she's projecting vs what we see are two very different things.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know where the mass move to sub stack has come from? 3 or 4 influencers I follow have all posted about starting one in the last week or so…

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know where the mass move to sub stack has come from? 3 or 4 influencers I follow have all posted about starting one in the last week or so…
so they can charge people for their mediocre writing and for the opportunity to click more of their affiliate links 🤢

Reactions: 17
i'd say a combo of peer pressure to be relevant and wanting to have even more platforms to monetise whatever they deem content... kinda like almost all influencers started a podcast or tiktok at some point

Reactions: 8
Ummmmmmmm why is so much already wrong with the reno work that's been done?!? Leaky pipes, stagnant water on the roof, concrete floors, shoddy kitchen paint?!? Project Manager, so detail oriented Mark should be fired.

Still can't believe they were in Mallorca for 3 days. The amount of dumb content she did about it made it feel like they were there for a week.

Reducing the amount of YT vids from 1x/week to 1 every second week. Is she just prioritizing content on platforms where she can maximize affiliate links and do the least amount of work (even if Mark does all the video editing) like Substack and IG? Isn't TikTok monetized now?

The kitchen lol. Still nothing on that shelf and the "sofa area" is such a waste of space. And Anna mentioned Rebecca Wakefield - her interior designer - DIDN'T SEE THE SPACE IN PERSON UNTIL IT WAS DONE?!?

ETA: recognized the downstairs bathroom looks like prosciutto. 👋🏻 Anna!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Haven’t watched all of the latest vlog, had to stop and come here to discuss the fluted wood on the the understairs toilet. It is SO jarring. Mawk is videoing from the room opposite, with the old Victorian door open and in shot, along with the period detailing on the stairs, and it looks so out of keeping and just stupid. I don’t understand why they bought this house if they want fluted wood and shop front style? It looks so tit and so out of place, I just don’t have the words to do it enormity of their bad taste enough justice. Buy a new build?!!

Reactions: 17
Yeah, I don’t get their design choices at all. Why attempt to mash a contemporary ‘designer hotel’ aesthetic into a Victorian/Edwardian villa? They’ve taken the character & charm of the place and made it look banal.

Reactions: 20
The tiles in their new downstairs loo!!!!! 😱😱😱 They don’t suit the house at all. Just reminds me of a restaurant loo built in the 70’s.

Reactions: 7
IMG_1548.jpeg

Her mouth/ t when she talks…. I cant focus on anything else, or maybe the brows. Lol

She is alrdy pointing out the “regrets” mistakes when the reno isnt fully done and finding fault with the “finishes” cos they are such detailed oriented people oh pls. Since when she cares abt the details…
---
She also talked abt only uploading every other week from now on….

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That interior designer should be prosecuted for fraud honestly. Looking at the state of this house she’s running a Bernie madoff level scam

• Haha
I think they want direct income too. It must be a nice little earner and maybe creams off less top layer than patreon. I hate it. I don’t get the newsletters either.
But I don’t know why they think we can all pay them £5 + each… or we’d want to…

Reactions: 9
Re substack.

A lot of today’s influencers are very monkey see monkey do. Anna definitely saw someone else did it and jumped on as well.

Very few have a strategic mind or any real world work experience.
They jump on platforms like patreon/substack without thinking through what their value proposition is, what can they offer, or even why anyone would pay to access this rather mediocre content (read: affiliate links!).

People will pay for quality content that they actually want to read/watch/listen. People will not pay to receive five additional affiliate links.

This is quite a simple concept, I’m genuinely shocked that Anna thinks her links behind a paywall are worth paying for. She’s delusional.

Anna. It's not a bathroom. There's no bath!

Anna, those white padded things on your window kitchen seat are cushions not pillows!

Also, Anna, on your latest substack (the free part) you say that you can't get much work done on a Monday as you have no childcare. What about Mark? Could he take a day off from shooting headless photos, birdwatching & detail orientated project management of the renovation to look after his son?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.