The Anna Edit #24 Her whole life edited into complete mediocrity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never got this "trend" of pairing clothes for a certain type of weather with shoes meant for a different kind like her sleeveless top and skirt without tights paired with winter boots. Same goes for her odd choice of pairing winter knits with flip flops/sandals...
She possibly thinks it makes her appear a bit cool and quirky?
A fashion thing us unstylish normies don't get.

The wardrobe oracle she obsesses over wangs on about a wrong shoe theory or something. I might have got that wrong as cannot stomach that woman, but it's likely Anna has taken this and interpreted it in her own 'unique' way.

Reactions: 5
I feel like they are in a version of the Truman Show called Echo Chamber, where they live in this isolated bubble of influencing each other, and only each other, on a downward spiral until they all look and sound the same and eventually implode. We’re just watching goldfish in the tv bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I honestly can’t get over her admitting she only works three days a week, and supports her husband as an employee on that, in a video showing off a renovation and discussing the other (expensive) updates they need to make to fix the mistakes they’ve made. Good for her, but wow that’s unrelatable.

Reactions: 28
I honestly can’t get over her admitting she only works three days a week, and supports her husband as an employee on that, in a video showing off a renovation and discussing the other (expensive) updates they need to make to fix the mistakes they’ve made. Good for her, but wow that’s unrelatable.
I always wonder how they can actually afford all this + her shopping addiction + food/heat/electricity/etc.

Reactions: 9
I never got this "trend" of pairing clothes for a certain type of weather with shoes meant for a different kind like her sleeveless top and skirt without tights paired with winter boots. Same goes for her odd choice of pairing winter knits with flip flops/sandals...
I would say this is more of a 'cool girl'/Copenhagen inspired street style thing to do and plenty of people pull it off, Anna just isnt one of them. She just looks sort of awkward and uncomfortable. kind of feels like she's trying too hard to be different because it doesn't feel like something she's naturally decided to wear.

also feel like this desire to be unique has amplified after her divorce from the work wife

Reactions: 13
I can handle anna having tit style despite her "job" but when she starts talking about her life i get very angry. These childcare issues are boring and disingenuous amd she needs to stop. Put him in nursery/ get a nanny and kindly shut the duck up. It pisses me off that a lot of her followers are probably mums of similar ages yet fail to call her out for trying to be relatable. Most mothers:
-have FT jobs
-dont have the luxury to dictate their schedule
-dont have a voluntarily unemployed partner
-Earn below 100k+ a year with no tax write off
-have to pay for their own groceries, clothes etc without freebies, discounts.

Anna has none of these concerns but makes it seem like she's struggling like the rest of us

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I would say this is more of a 'cool girl'/Copenhagen inspired street style thing to do and plenty of people pull it off, Anna just isnt one of them. She just looks sort of awkward and uncomfortable. kind of feels like she's trying too hard to be different because it doesn't feel like something she's naturally decided to wear.

also feel like this desire to be unique has amplified after her divorce from the work wife
I think you're spot on. Anna can't pull it off and it feels contrived and forced.

I know the fall out been discussed endlessly but I reckon Anna doesn't mourn her friendship with pebbles because hanging out with her would cramp the new and approved Anna's style.

Reactions: 13
I feel like she tries to pull it off in front of the camera at home inside, but when she goes out properly it doesn't seem to match up. She does look out of place with those other girls though

Reactions: 8
I can handle anna having tit style despite her "job" but when she starts talking about her life i get very angry. These childcare issues are boring and disingenuous amd she needs to stop. Put him in nursery/ get a nanny and kindly shut the duck up. It pisses me off that a lot of her followers are probably mums of similar ages yet fail to call her out for trying to be relatable. Most mothers:
-have FT jobs
-dont have the luxury to dictate their schedule
-dont have a voluntarily unemployed partner
-Earn below 100k+ a year with no tax write off
-have to pay for their own groceries, clothes etc without freebies, discounts.

Anna has none of these concerns but makes it seem like she's struggling like the rest of us
I'm just of the opinion that it's the normals like us who do the real work so this bint can flit around her damp home trying on clothing and complaining about having no childcare. We make the world go around, and Anna just benefits from all of our feeble pay checks. She adds no value. And it's frustrating because as the world burns she'll still be guffawing telling everyone Mawk is amazing and ignoring the fact she has a kid.

Reactions: 12
I always wonder how they can actually afford all this + her shopping addiction + food/heat/electricity/etc.
Does Mark let her put the heating on? Anyone else remember the infamous purple dressing gown she wore constantly in the flat when Mark banned her from turning on the heating & their pipes froze?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her styling and her outift is okay. It’s not on the same level as the other fashion elite, but were we expecting fashion from Anna? I’m more surprised she didn’t go to the show in denim.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.