The Anna Edit #21 An Entitled Life Posting 2022 Content in 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only just recently discovered this thread.
Any information anywhere as to why her and Lily are no longer friends?
No official reasons given. LOTS of theories. You’ll wanna look at the threads from September/October for the most discussions about it but in a nut shell:

Lily leaves Gleam for another management company which caused a riff. Maybe Anna said she’d leave too but backed out at the last minute leaving Lily without the podcast
/workwife content foothold. Maybe Lily left because she felt Gleam were favouring Anna for AD deals.

Other theories include Lily being jealous of Anna’s moldy mansion, Anna being jealous of Lily’s London house, Lily being annoyed at Anna for losing the baby weight when she didn’t lose it as fast with baby number two.

My personal favourite theory is Lily saw how icky Mawk is and frankly controlling, told Anna but in a crappy way because she has the tact of a hammer and then Anna’s cut her out because Mawk says so.

Reactions: 12
Everything she wears is so big, baggy and shapeless with that daft tuck in at the front. The incredible thing is that it costs her ££££ and hours of her time to catalogue every shapeless outfit.

Reactions: 24
Are we sure Lily and Anna defo don’t talk? I’m pretty sure there was a clog with them both in recently?

I thought for sure the unfollowed each other, my bad
Maybe they realized how unfollowing each other obviously means they aren't friends anymore, so to save face (and probably at the behest of their respective managers) they followed each other again.

Anna needs to sell those vintage Levi's to someone who will fit into them. She looks so sloppy. This is very "hanging out on the quad playing guitar and hacky sack" or "anti-vaxx Karen mom at the farmer's market".

Reactions: 8
No official reasons given. LOTS of theories. You’ll wanna look at the threads from September/October for the most discussions about it but in a nut shell:

Lily leaves Gleam for another management company which caused a riff. Maybe Anna said she’d leave too but backed out at the last minute leaving Lily without the podcast
/workwife content foothold. Maybe Lily left because she felt Gleam were favouring Anna for AD deals.

Other theories include Lily being jealous of Anna’s moldy mansion, Anna being jealous of Lily’s London house, Lily being annoyed at Anna for losing the baby weight when she didn’t lose it as fast with baby number two.

My personal favourite theory is Lily saw how icky Mawk is and frankly controlling, told Anna but in a crappy way because she has the tact of a hammer and then Anna’s cut her out because Mawk says so.
Thanks for the explanation.
Even though I don't have kids, I think Lily still makes her kid content semi interesting and although I don't watch both of their videos religiously anymore, Anna's wardrobe is just beige and boring, the house too looks depressing, Lily has some colour and life in her house and her husband isn't annoying.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.