The Anna Edit #21 An Entitled Life Posting 2022 Content in 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If mawk was at home, who would take crappy pics of Anna in Denmark? Also he loves a jolly and I'm sure they've both managed to convince themselves mark has cool scandi outfits. Mark's too much of a supposed alpha in his head to look after his child whilst Anne goes to work

It's weird to me that Anna can't leave her son with any one but her parents for a couple of days? Have she and mark not got a village of family and friends to help with ralph, or are her and Mark living on their own mould infested island with no other life forms apart from the bacteria/viruses which seem to infect them on a weekly basis?
It's a huge thing to expect other people to look after your toddler while you go away for a weekend. I wouldn't offer to do it and when mine were younger, I wouldn't have wanted to leave them at that age.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To be fair, this sounds very normal - I’d happily leave my six year old with friends while my husband and I went away (and he’d be absolutely cool with it), but there’s no way I’d leave my toddler. Massive ask, hard work, and kid would be distraught. Grandparents or nothing at this age is pretty par for the course!
I think it’s probably pretty rare for the other parent to not be an option! Obviously whatever works for you guys but I’d say most people would expect the father of their child to be able to handle a weekend alone with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think it’s probably pretty rare for the other parent to not be an option! Obviously whatever works for you guys but I’d say most people would expect the father of their child to be able to handle a weekend alone with them.
But Anna wants to go away with Mark for the weekend, so him staying home to look after Ralph isn't an option in this case.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
But what about marks parents, why is childcare left to Anna's parents
She mentioned in a podcast that a family member of Mark died, so with the inheritance they were able to buy the house.
My guess would be, that he might have only one parent left, who lives way up north?
---
Anna doesn’t strike me as someone who thinks of herself as “cool”, and she definitely isn’t — so why does she continually dress like someone who believes she is edgy? It really doesn’t suit her. She looks ridiculous and out of place, sallow and lacklustre.
This. She's the least Kurt-Cobain-ey person on the planet desperately trying to look as grungey and heroin addict as possible.
By now I am almost convinced she's doing it on purpose.
Also if you're living in the UK, eating super plant-based and not supplementing Vitamin D, not sure if you can buy a functioning immune system on Net-a-Porter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Mark is from the Midlands....I am really struggling to see any evidence of him being controlling?! She seems totally besotted with him I agree but the rest mostly seems like speculation which is more about Anna limiting her interactions and interests?

Reactions: 6
I just think she struggles with being a mum. She did it, she had one child, it hasn't been great and she's over it. Before the baby, she used to be a fence sitter. Now she wants to go back to being herself, albeit slimmer and grungier self. She even sold her baby clothes a few months after Ralph being born. Something really tells me she regrets all of it, hence, the constant need to go away without the kid and to appear a single female in her insta pics.
It would be an interesting topic to speak about but Anna isn't the one to speak about difficult stuff. I am sure there are a lot of women who feel the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just think she struggles with being a mum. She did it, she had one child, it hasn't been great and she's over it. Before the baby, she used to be a fence sitter. Now she wants to go back to being herself, albeit slimmer and grungier self. She even sold her baby clothes a few months after Ralph being born. Something really tells me she regrets all of it, hence, the constant need to go away without the kid and to appear a single female in her insta pics.
It would be an interesting topic to speak about but Anna isn't the one to speak about difficult stuff. I am sure there are a lot of women who feel the same.
It’s really tough, but Anna being Anna, I saw her selling that stuff because why would she reuse anything with another baby when she can just go shopping again 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I just think she struggles with being a mum. She did it, she had one child, it hasn't been great and she's over it.
In one of her recent videos she mentioned with a little dash of disappointment, that Ralph is a very private person.
I don't now what she expected, who could he be taking after?

Reactions: 3
She showed a message request asking for wedding guest dress options and she had a HUGE GUIDE planned. It will Just be a huge mood board of beige knit dresses and lots ot Dissh moments cos she so *obsessed* with Disshhhh ohhhh cues the hand flapping. And oh lots of links to dupes cos her edit is going to be so mega useful’
Seriously?!?

Reactions: 9
She showed a message request asking for wedding guest dress options and she had a HUGE GUIDE planned. It will Just be a huge mood board of beige knit dresses and lots ot Dissh moments cos she so *obsessed* with Disshhhh ohhhh cues the hand flapping. And oh lots of links to dupes cos her edit is going to be so mega useful’
Seriously?!?
whoever asks anna, the person who suggested wearing a bleeping black two-piece suit as a summer-wedding-appropriate attire, for wedding guest dress options is deserving to be subjected to a thousand of affiliate links of ugly sacks

• Haha
Reactions: 23
whoever asks anna, the person who suggested wearing a bleeping black two-piece suit as a summer-wedding-appropriate attire, for wedding guest dress options is deserving to be subjected to a thousand of affiliate links of ugly sacks
Remember that bloody suit 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
What is this, so bland and boring
Unpopular opinion but I don't actually hate the double denim outfit, aside from those bloody clogs she insists on wearing with everything. Blue and black are good colours for her. It would look nice with sleeker footwear and if the colours of the denim matched... Really showing up how faded and overworn those Arket jeans are, they look like they're about to walk off her 🤢 A lot of the clothes she has are nice imo but she doesn't know how to put an outfit together for tit. I'm amazed brands keep working with her, she could make Laboutins look frumpy

Reactions: 5
I could open a new thread right now if that's ok :) the most popular thread title suggestion by @Ivegotatheory is The Amish Edit :) I know that some have expressed being a bit uneasy with that (and I think the Amish are probably more stylish than Anna), so the next popular one is The Anna Edit: The Victorian Asylum Day Release Aesthetic by @I'veloveditforyears
Any thoughts on which one we should go with? I'm fine with both <3

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.