The Anna Edit #21 An Entitled Life Posting 2022 Content in 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Amish are probably a lot cleaner than her and don’t buy a ton of crap they don’t need.

Reactions: 8
She seems to have turn Allana into a Dissh fan too except Allana wears them better.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watching her renovation update vlog and when they revealed a peek of their new flooring… I thought it was a joke for a minute : these types of concrete floorings look amazing in contemporary homes or hipster cafés. Not in Victorian homes. Her and Mawk are so delusional, I can’t

Cannot stand Mawk anymore, such a useless human being and yet she makes him the highlight of her videos.

Reactions: 21
Watching her renovation update vlog and when they revealed a peek of their new flooring… I thought it was a joke for a minute : these types of concrete floorings look amazing in contemporary homes or hipster cafés. Not in Victorian homes. Her and Mawk are so delusional, I can’t

Cannot stand Mawk anymore, such a useless human being and yet she makes him the highlight of her videos.
They’re also not good to stand on cooking, meant to be a real pain in the knees

Reactions: 10
They’re also not good to stand on cooking, meant to be a real pain in the knees
They 100% are! I had one in an old apartment (it was a loft in an old industrial building so it made sense). She's going to have to get those gel mats, which are definitely NOT aesthetically pleasing.

Reactions: 6
I just honestly don't get her at all. She comes across as so disingenuous now. She shares nothing of any substance. She is completely out of touch with reality and her life seems so empty. Which is OK, it's not a criticism. But share some feelings that aren't totally manufactured once in a while. I really struggle to watch any of her vlogs anymore. LEAVE THE HOUSE WOMAN unless there's a reason you don't want to and if so be genuine and share it! For example my panic disorder means I hide away a bit and am not as active and social as I should be. But she doesn't seem to want to film any type of sociable content!!

Reactions: 23

so they got single glazing because it's period but they're having a concrete floor?! lollllll i just cant any more

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Concrete is really porous, right? So if the concrete isn't properly sealed, stains will show. And the sealant will wear quickly since it's a very high traffic area. Maybe it's because I grew up in the US, but poured concrete floors are for industrial lofts and garages.

Mark needs to take a break from being in these vlogs. Anna and her manic seal hands parroting whatever he says or asking him questions provides nothing, but then add him sitting next to her being a creep and it's just a bunch of grungy weirdos.

Reactions: 20
I don't understand who would voluntarily put concrete floor in their own kitchen, especially if they spend most time at home and live in an old house... they have so much money and zero common sense 💀

Reactions: 23
I don't understand who would voluntarily put concrete floor in their own kitchen, especially if they spend most time at home and live in an old house... they have so much money and zero common sense 💀
Brittany Bathgate…it’s the answer to all Anne related questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The irony is in BB and Dean’s new house, they’ve gone with parquet flooring! Possibly because their previous cement floor wasn’t that practical outside of a few Instagram photos?

Reactions: 12
The weird middle of the head braid placement, the flooring, the black leather whistles jacket, the taking clothes to the "tailor", the wavy hair. It is ALL Brittany Bathgate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The irony is in BB and Dean’s new house, they’ve gone with parquet flooring! Possibly because their previous cement floor wasn’t that practical outside of a few Instagram photos?
Has she shown the kitchen yet? I thought the parquet was in the lounge.

Reactions: 1
Why does Anna insist on her unflattering centre parting? Her pony tail would look so much better if she just swept her hair back rather than parting it in the middle and flattening both sides down first.

Reactions: 14
I don’t know why she would tell us what size she was wearing. She could say she recommends sizing up the top without the added detail. Feels like she’s just wanting people to know she’s only a size 6…

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.