The Anna Edit #21 An Entitled Life Posting 2022 Content in 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230411-132403_Instagram.jpg

"Did I mention that we're having work done?" #renolife

Like she couldn't move the extension cable or just take the photo somewhere else!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Feels like she’s just wanting people to know she’s only a size 6…
that happens when you talk about health and becoming the best version of yourself to conceal the fact that it has been about being skinny the entire time 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t know why she would tell us what size she was wearing. She could say she recommends sizing up the top without the added detail. Feels like she’s just wanting people to know she’s only a size 6…
She specifies US 6 and 8, which equates to a UK 10 and 12 respectively - don’t think this was a flex tbf!

Reactions: 2
that happens when you talk about health and becoming the best version of yourself to conceal the fact that it has been about being skinny the entire time 💀
Not such an “Amish edit” after all, eh? She probably deliberately mentions the US size rather than the UK size as it looks smaller if you don’t read it properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not being mean, but she doesn't look like a UK size 6
I don't know. She looks a bit like a husk of her former self. Like she just looks sallow and her curves are gone. Like life has been sucked out of her. So mean, I know. But that house is sucking any sort of vibrancy.

Reactions: 12
I don't know. She looks a bit like a husk of her former self. Like she just looks sallow and her curves are gone. Like life has been sucked out of her. So mean, I know. But that house is sucking any sort of vibrancy.
To me, she looks like a US 4 or 6

Reactions: 2
E7FE27E4-525C-4BDA-ADE8-7A26D53E746E.jpeg

1) how about IT IS TIME TO WASH YOUR DIRTY HAIR??? She used to wash her hair daily!
2) LEAVE THE WAVES ALONE - they do not need to be “get back” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
how has nobody told her that her tagline “minimal style”, while accurate, is probably not what she’s going for??? It’s minimalist style you ding dong.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2093758

1) how about IT IS TIME TO WASH YOUR DIRTY HAIR??? She used to wash her hair daily!
2) LEAVE THE WAVES ALONE - they do not need to be “get back” 🤣🤣🤣
I’m so confused. Her hair is not wavy. It just looks unbrushed and likes she’s stuck some heavy product in it. She’s really going to regret this whole wavy girl era as every photo of her from the last 6 months she looks like a total state.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You know, there are some weirdos in my community who are all "white people can't have curls or waves! Only we have them naturally!" (which is complete bullshit), but Miss Anna here just running around with the struggliest of struggle waves loudly going on and on about her "curly hair routine" is doing no one any good. She has straight hair. And that's great! But this compulsion to call her hair wavy or textured is deeply odd. I just don't get it.

Reactions: 25
I have bigger waves than Anna (not better just dense hair) but I can’t imagine coxing them back like that every day. 15 minutes? It would take my hair 30 mins to diffuse at least! I don’t even have a kid but there’s no way I’m spending that much time daily on my hair.

Reactions: 7
So … I have pin straight hair but when I had my IUD taken out and my hormones sorted themselves out, my hair went wavy. It was the pandemic so I stopped brushing my hair and had curls. Got pregnant, had baby, had IUD put back in, and my pin straight hair is back. 🤷‍♀️

Maybe she’s got a hormonal imbalance going. Can mound be influencing her curls? Regardlesss, she looks ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So … I have pin straight hair but when I had my IUD taken out and my hormones sorted themselves out, my hair went wavy. It was the pandemic so I stopped brushing my hair and had curls. Got pregnant, had baby, had IUD put back in, and my pin straight hair is back. 🤷‍♀️

Maybe she’s got a hormonal imbalance going. Can mound be influencing her curls? Regardlesss, she looks ridiculous.
I second this! My hair has always been moderately curly and now that I’m pregnant there’s barely a bit of a wave there.

Reactions: 6
I know bodychecking has been a buzzword as of late but her more recent outfit reels do give me bodychecking vibes, especially if you take into account the recent weight loss. If you look back on her reels from a few months ago she never filmed so many different angles, just the front. She's been particularly obsessed with her body's side profile lately, in pictures as well

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I only just recently discovered this thread.
Any information anywhere as to why her and Lily are no longer friends?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.