The Anna Edit #21 An Entitled Life Posting 2022 Content in 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's going to insist on the shaggy hair and middle part, she needs to lessen those brows. We always made fun of her cocker spaniel ears, but throw some cartoon ears on her and she actually becomes one.
And that "olive" suit is NOT her colour.

...and it's not olive, that is definitely chartreuse.

Reactions: 5
At the worse of my ED, I was always wearing clothes that were too big to show off how slim I was. Everything she does is worrying, she doesn’t seems ok, she’s always sick, she looks ill. With clueless people telling her how good her body looks in the comments, it must be really hard to get better…

Reactions: 23
She needs to understand that she can't do BOTH oversized, sloppy outfits and unkempt, sloppy hair and makeup. She needs to pick one feature to be undone and some of her looks might actually come together. She's not Kate Moss.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She needs to understand that she can't do BOTH oversized, sloppy outfits and unkempt, sloppy hair and makeup. She needs to pick one feature to be undone and some of her looks might actually come together. She's not Kate Moss.
I think that's why Lily looks better most days in comparison - yeah, she wears clothes as ugly as Anna's but at least she wears make up and does her hair

Reactions: 10
Anyone else think she’s maybe abusing weight loss injections? I know she’s definitely exercising and eating less but the weight loss seems so drastic. It’s kind of easy to use online companies to access these when all you do is fib about your weight and bmi. Or was she actually this slim back before her pregnancy? She honestly looks the slimmest I’ve ever seen her.

Maybe it’s just the oversized clothes making Her look extra lean but in any of the exercise fit outfits she looks so lean, I can’t see any fat.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anna doesn’t strike me as someone who thinks of herself as “cool”, and she definitely isn’t — so why does she continually dress like someone who believes she is edgy? It really doesn’t suit her. She looks ridiculous and out of place, sallow and lacklustre.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.